CALLING OUT ROB NICHOLS IN PUBLIC

Started by BoroRedKen, August 11, 2023, 03:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

"While it is fair to give out opinion and be critical - I hate to see people be insulting. If you want to throw around the insults then keep it offline."

YOU HATE TO SEE PEOPLE BE INSULTING?

WHAT ABOUT YOUR ADMIN USING A THREAD ABOUT MY WIFE DYING TO CALL ME A RACIST ETC?

WHAT ABOUT MIKE HIND?

WHAT ABOUT "CHILD MURDERING SCUM"?

DO NOT PREACH THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT JUST BECAUSE IT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR "STANDING" WITH MFC.

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Gboro64

His ti
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 11, 2023, 03:54:41 PM"While it is fair to give out opinion and be critical - I hate to see people be insulting. If you want to throw around the insults then keep it offline."

WHAT ABOUT YOUR ADMIN USING A THREAD ABOUT MY WIFE DYING TO CALL ME A RACIST ETC?

WHAT ABOUT MIKE HIND?

DO NOT PREACH THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT JUST BECAUSE IT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR "STANDING" WITH MFC.

His tin pot forum do nothing but insults. Racist, Homophobic, Tory Scum, etc. Bunch of cnuts

BoroRedKen

"Robert Jenrick, speaking on behalf of xenophobic racists everywhere said, "

NOT INSULTING EH ROBERT?

Eastcoastred

Ken, you call the gutless scruffy cunt out all day long, but he hasn't got the balls to comment or answer you,,

borope

Hes very touchy about the Radio tees presenters.  :mick:

Mike Peeler

All his muckers work/have links to the 'organization' shack, fisher bad dad to name but a few - plus he is bbc tees go-to Boro fan for years as well as the club's glove puppet. Dana Malt has nicked the radio gig from him of late which is refreshing. Before you ask I would buck her if I was still in my prime. :leo2:

It does look like we've found his sweet spot which as others mention is the Tees presenters. Keep firing away 'double agents' both now and in the future. :supremeleader:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Malt isn't her full surname is it?

has some foreign sounding bit on the end

She has firmly booted Westy out though so fair play to the lass.

Does a great job of talking loads whilst saying fuck all that everybody else hasn't said.

Maddo must be secretly peeved - will ask him next time I meet him out dog walking in MSG.

Mike Peeler

Not quite sure of her name it is only what gets said on the radio - I get what you are saying about her complementing Maddo on his opinions when she quite often quotes him.

She actually knows her stuff going off some podcasts I've heard her on - maybe lacks the confidence to give an outright opinion so sits on the fence a lot or quotes what others have said when on the call-ins.

She might grow into it as she gets more confident to go head-to-head sometimes with an ex-pro. It's never easy when up against someone who has played the game  - even though Maddo doesn't and would not play that card in a nasty type of way.

BoroRedKen

At the highly likely risk of sounding daft....

Where do you get these podcast things? Is it just people talking about something?

I do not think i have ever heard a single 1..

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 11, 2023, 08:07:50 PMAt the highly likely risk of sounding daft....

Where do you get these podcast things? Is it just people talking about something?

If we did a red roar podcast they'd probably only air it in Uganda or Saudi Arabia  :rudi: we'd have to muzzle Lidds and Johnny T
UTB

BoroRedKen

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 11, 2023, 08:07:50 PMAt the highly likely risk of sounding daft....

I've heard a few of them on youtube, Roofie links them up at times to be fair to him - thats how i stumbled across them

Poolielad

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 11, 2023, 08:10:07 PM

If we did a red roar podcast they'd probably only air it in Uganda or Saudi Arabia  :rudi: we'd have to muzzle Lidds and Johnny T
You wouldn`t find a muzzle to fit over their mouths!

AtomicDog

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 11, 2023, 09:03:27 PM

I've heard a few of them on youtube, Roofie links them up at times to be fair to him - thats how i stumbled across them

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Mike Peeler

Well, Ken did ask Mr. Dog so I gave him it like the honest bloke that I am.

BoroRedKen

You have to admit Mikey if a podcast recommended by Roofie is anything like Roofies cut and paste normal jobs then i think i would slit my own throat.

BoroRedKen

Can blind people see my post? Can people who cant read hear my post? Can a gay black transman in a wheelchair working for Care4Calais see it from France?..........

Got to have equality 4 all......

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 12, 2023, 09:21:57 AMYou have to admit Mikey if a podcast recommended by Roofie is anything like Roofies cut and paste normal jobs then i think i would slit my own throat.

The is not much Boro stuff about Ken that I know about - im not a big social medi user in fairness - you had the Boro Tv mad fuckers Aj was it - passionate but fucking loons with it and, that's about it. So any new stuff gets a listen I think Bernie Slaven is dipping his toe into it now so I will give him a listen.

BoroRedKen

I think i still prefer books. I keep books. Re-read them.

And they are getting cheaper to buy.

Westlane_rightwinger

Quote from: Gboro64 on August 11, 2023, 04:00:09 PMHis ti
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 11, 2023, 03:54:41 PM"While it is fair to give out opinion and be critical - I hate to see people be insulting. If you want to throw around the insults then keep it offline."

WHAT ABOUT MIKE HIND?

His tin pot forum do nothing but insults. Racist, Homophobic, Tory Scum, etc. Bunch of cnuts

Not quite true. You are forgetting the wide selection of adverts is second to no other site. The North Korean style agenda pushing is worthy of note too.