HYPOCRITE

Started by BoroRedKen, August 11, 2023, 01:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

"Vandalism to Beggar's Bridge Beggars Belief"

But Robert dear you think it was ok to vandalise the statue of Colston. The vandalism of JSO throwing paint over buildings. The vandalism of anything remotely colonial (except Capt Cook strangely enough).

But its only vandalism when it suits your narrative Bobby love?

HYPOCRITE.

Gingerpig

Sums up the scruffy patio layer
Thats your concerns when you have fuck all to do everyday ....by means of a REAL job , i am sure a bridge from the 17nth century will survive a cock with a grinder 

erimus74

Yep its ok to take the law into your own hands when you feel its ok then othet times its classed as vandalism, for me, its out & out vandalism in what ever you thing is wrong, go down the right channels

Just chavs who smash up statues & de face monuments & chavs who vandalise buildigs, bridges, bus shelters, no difference

As you say Ken, hypercyts

Mike Peeler

Fred West  :westy: showing his true worth - Batting all over the shop :monkeyman4:

Gingerpig

Angle grinder to statues ok ..........not to  any of  :westy: stuff

Hypocrites  in a nutshell otr

Rofes just prodded the nest .................but they back off from this lad  , shit scared , because he plays a superb  game , shows em up

Bet his reply is left alone .. they are s scared of the lad / lass/ half bicuit/  trans/ non specific/ queer/ .................................

has rheir fkin numbers /lifes , big style .....................but only when HE  chooses

Gboro64

On the subject of hippocricy they have been whining about the train strikes making travel to airports and away matches difficult despite being in full support for the strikes a couple of months ago.
Their irony is truly astounding

BoroRedKen

And the replacement buses cancelled now i think!

If idiots like us can see through them then i can only hope other clubs fans can do the same.

erimus74

Quote from: Gboro64 on August 11, 2023, 03:49:23 PMOn the subject of hippocricy they have been whining about the train strikes making travel to airports and away matches difficult despite being in full support for the strikes a couple of months ago.
Their irony is truly astounding

And some keep bleating on about about the financial cash crises, food banks etc, yet a deprived area & Boro away sections always full, everyone OTR go abroad & who travels the furthest & how many hols, EV's etc, soneone was bragging about paying £200+ for a depeche mode ticket, its when the cap fits