That Moon Landing back in 69

Started by Ravishing Rick Rude, August 09, 2023, 09:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravishing Rick Rude

Thoughts?

The part that got me was Nixon talking to someone on the moon via a landline telephone.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJggxeT2/

TerryCochranesSocks

It's undoubtedly total bollox, no-one has ever been to the moon.
There's a lot of stuff that is undoubtedly total bollox but, because someone on the telly says it's true, most of the world believes it.

It's all about control.

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on August 09, 2023, 09:58:33 AMIt's undoubtedly total bollox, no-one has ever been to the moon.
There's a lot of stuff that is undoubtedly total bollox but, because someone on the telly says it's true, most of the world believes it.

It's all about control.

:sid:  :sid:  :sid:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Bless them yanks.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory of how the moon landings were faked, yet the fuckin stupid cunts believe the wrestling.

:rudi:

Johnny Thunder

TMG501

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 09, 2023, 10:16:22 AMBless them yanks.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory of how the moon landings were faked, yet the fuckin stupid cunts believe the wrestling.

:supremeleader:

:rudi:
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Blott

Why haven't  the Russians or Chinese been all over Social Media, the Telly, the papers denying it? 

Education is wasted on the stupid.

TerryCochranesSocks

I rather suspect that deals were done.

It's good to see education wasn't wasted on you.

Fucking water cress  :alf:

Blott

TerryCochranesSocks

More even than they're chucking at Ukraine.

Ok, Russia announces that the Moon landing was faked.
What do you think is the response?

RaZor Ramon

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude on August 09, 2023, 09:42:16 AMThoughts?

The part that got me was Nixon talking to someone on the moon via a landline telephone.

Never happened. And to those who believe it did I've got some magic beans to sell you.

tunstall

There's a mirror on the moon that they bounce a laser off to measure the distance it is from the Earth.

Fuck knows how that got there.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: RaZor Ramon on August 09, 2023, 04:29:54 PM

Never happened. And to those who believe it did I've got some magic beans to sell you.

How much are they?

Course it happened.
Fire your conspiracy theories at me and i shall bat them back.

In answer to Ricks original point.

Nixon was on the phone to Mission Control who then relayed the call to the astronauts.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: tunstall on August 09, 2023, 04:50:59 PMThere's a mirror on the moon that they bounce a laser off to measure the distance it is from the Earth.

Fuck knows how that got there.

Hitler had it in his B52 when the Sunday Sport found him up there!!

Off topic but it reminded me of my most favourite Sunday Sport headline ever.........

:ray:  :supremeleader:

Blott

Quote from: RaZor Ramon on August 09, 2023, 04:29:54 PM

I think you need to stop taking them and try selling a few.

BoroRedKen

Neil Armstrong had already been up around that area 3 years previously on Gemini 8 in 1966. The mission was to dock with a station (What is now known as the ISS) but some failure occurred mid mission and he was lucky (with the crew) to survive.

Nobody ever questions the Gemini 8 mission as a conspiracy. What was learnt was that landing on the moon was possible.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on August 09, 2023, 03:44:19 PMMore even than they're chucking at Ukraine.

Ok, Russia announces that the Moon landing was faked.
What do you think is the response?

Fuck off Dafcuns?

teamboro

I agree TCS it never happened lots of things the Americans say happened IE the Assassination of JFK they admitted it was the FBI and Nixon was basically overthrown as the bloke who investigated him was an FBI agent but don't tell this lot they still believe in COVID
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

tunstall

The real question is....has there ever been a bewer on the moon?

Actually, that's kind of catchy. Can imagine the Holgate singing that back in the day.

BoroRedKen

And why dont we go back and build a new Ingelby Barwick up there for eg?

Simple.

NO WATER NO LIFE.