POINTLESS THINGS THAT WIND YOU UP

Started by BoroRedKen, August 09, 2023, 06:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

I have 2 currently.

1. The presenters on GB News always say "Here is the weather with Alex Deakin" then the geezer appears and says "Hello im Alex Deakin"! EVERYTIME!! Why say his name twice like that?

2. Lydia Pearce on Racing Tv in the paddock. With her assessments on the horses she ALWAYS says stuff like, to the cameraman, "Lets have a look at No11. 3 back 3rd left on the right".
JUST FUCKING DO THEM AS THEY WALK PAST!! Poor cameraman.

:curtis:  :curtis: 

erimus74

The presenters on GB News always say "Here is the weather with Alex Deakin" then the geezer appears and says "Hello im Alex Deakin"! EVERYTIME!! Why say his name twice like that?

🤣

erimus74

Posted on here a while back

On TV a reporter asked someone a question & they reply, 'I mean'

I mean what, you havent said anything 😞

Johnny Thunder

Blott

BoroRedKen

BoroRedKen

These new laundry tablet boxes!

As someone with a dodgy left hand i cannot open the twats!

I literally have to take a knife to them!

I dont have kids. Kids dont come to my house. Why cant i be an adult and choose to buy a box that i can bloody open?......

BoroRedKen

Sky TV making me put a code in to watch the Simpsons at 6.30pm!!

Again. NO KIDS!!

:curtis:  :charles:

Mike Peeler

Years and years of marriage just so you can bust your guts for a couple of minutes every week. :leo:

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 09, 2023, 08:06:58 AMYears and years of marriage just so you can bust your guts for a couple of minutes every week. :leo:

If your gut is busting 2 things.

1. are you surprised its once a week?

2 You might need to see a quack Mikey P!!.....

:alf:

Johnny Thunder

Redsteel (Moderator)

TerryCochranesSocks

People who think watercress is two words

Johnny Thunder

BoroRedKen

tonyangelino

Not so much as pointless but when your going straight on at traffic lights and the cunt in front is turning right but only pulls out a few feet holding every fucker up. 😡😡😡

Johnny Thunder

Fuckin waiting for Royal Fail.

:rav:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: tonyangelino on August 09, 2023, 11:36:43 AMNot so much as pointless but when your going straight on at traffic lights and the cunt in front is turning right but only pulls out a few feet holding every fucker up. 😡😡😡

I had one yesterday - silly cow 6 cars in front (just knew it would be a woman) following behind two cyclists and unable to overtake despite there being nothing coming the other way.

Continued for a mile or so and then arrived at a two lane traffic light. Everybody behind wisely chose the outside lane and overtook cyclists and the daft bint

Not stupid woman who decided she would still stay behind cyclists!

..and they reckon they can multitask!

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THE HARRY KANE BIG CHINNED BIG FUCKING NOSED RETARD TALKING CUNT TRANSFER BOLLOX 😡😡😡

WILL HE FUCKING WON'T HE 🙄🙄🙄

I FEEL LIKE KICKING THE FUCKING TV SCREEN IN EVERYTIME I HEAR ABOUT IT  :rav:  :unbelievable:  :winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Wait until Harry starts giving interviews once he has landed - this is just the tip of the iceberg - then you will get it all again during the international break

the will be slaver everywhere in his press conferences once his jaw/chin slaver kicks in :rav:

tunstall

Pointless things that piss me off?

Sunlan

:leo:

Ravishing Rick Rude

Fuckers going on about FMTTM constantly

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 10, 2023, 04:40:24 PMTHE HARRY KANE BIG CHINNED BIG FUCKING NOSED RETARD TALKING CUNT TRANSFER BOLLOX 😡😡😡

WILL HE FUCKING WON'T HE 🙄🙄🙄

I FEEL LIKE KICKING THE FUCKING TV SCREEN IN EVERYTIME I HEAR ABOUT IT  :rav:  :unbelievable:  :winston:

AND THE FUCKING SAGA STILL DRAGS ON AND ON AND ON AND ON....  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

borope

PEOPLE SHOWING PICTURES OF WHAT THEY ARE HAVING FOR TEA.  :carrick3:  :unbelievable: