FIRST PREM MANAGER TO GO....

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, August 08, 2023, 07:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

1. DAVID MOYES
2. ANGE POSTECOGLU
3. STEVE COOPER

👍👍👍

AND I CAN'T SEE MOGGA LASTING TOO LONG UP THE ROAD... THE MUTANT MACKEMS ARE ON HIS BACK ALREADY 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

I will give you Moyes and, raise you, Ainsworth, from QPR from the championship.

Mowbray will always be on rocky water with the Mackems due to his Boro connections - each week worked is a wage in the bank for him - thats how I would look at it if was him up there.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 08, 2023, 07:11:23 AM1. DAVID MOYES
2. ANGE POSTECOGLU
3. STEVE COOPER

👍👍👍

AND I CAN'T SEE MOGGA LASTING TOO LONG UP THE ROAD... THE MUTANT MACKEMS ARE ON HIS BACK ALREADY 🙄

Hard to argue with the top 3 listed. Spurs manager might steady the ship after a while, but whether he gets that time luxury is another matter. Moyes should have gone out at the top with that cup win as they will struggle again in the league. Big pot of cash which none has been spent so far tells you something.

Ainsworth in the chumps is nailed on to be sacked within a couple of weeks. They aren't as bad as what they are, it just isn't working out for him.

Northallerton_Boro

TheWalker

An outside bet with good odds-Klopp
If scouse start poorly then I think he will lose interest and walk away

Mike Peeler

I don't think the Wolves manager will make the first day - not happy with the funding, Gary O'Neil could be lined up he did okay with Bournemouth but would not inspire me if I was a Wolves fan.

Klopp's a good call, but where would he go if he called it a day with Liverpool? Not many bigger out there, he would be good for a Arsenal or a Chelsea or even the Geordies so he would have to stay in the prem for me and the scousers will not like that if it happened.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

LOOKS LIKE IT'S JULEN LOPETEGUI THE WOLVES MANAGER... THEY WANT TO TERMINATE HIS CONTRACT... HEARD GARY O NEILS NAME MENTIONED 🤔🤔🤔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ravishing Rick Rude

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 08, 2023, 09:58:29 AMI don't think the Wolves manager will make the first day - not happy with the funding, Gary O'Neil could be lined up he did okay with Bournemouth but would not inspire me if I was a Wolves fan.

Klopp's a good call, but where would he go if he called it a day with Liverpool? Not many bigger out there, he would be good for a Arsenal or a Chelsea or even the Geordies so he would have to stay in the prem for me and the scousers will not like that if it happened.

Spot on with the Wolves call.

TheWalker

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 08, 2023, 09:58:29 AMI don't think the Wolves manager will make the first day - not happy with the funding, Gary O'Neil could be lined up he did okay with Bournemouth but would not inspire me if I was a Wolves fan.

He would go back to a German club

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THE SPICK HAS JUST BEEN TIN TACKED 🙄🙄🙄

GARY O NEILL YA SAY 🙄🙄🙄

THAT ELL END IN TEARS TOO 👍🙄👍

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Wolves are deep in financial shit - started when they went spending to get out of the EFL

There will be quite a few other clubs in the same state - Sheff Utd spring to mind

Mike Peeler

Quote from: TheWalker on August 08, 2023, 06:32:12 PM

He would go back to a German club

Yes, it's an obvious option  - it's a backward step though for a walk-out manager - get the bullet then jobs a job even over here in England. Him walking out on the scousers would mean he gets a supporter backlash if he went premier league and I don't think he would do that to their supporters, he gets on witu them. That's the difference I see between walking out and getting the bullet.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 09, 2023, 12:22:13 AMWolves are deep in financial shit - started when they went spending to get out of the EFL

There will be quite a few other clubs in the same state - Sheff Utd spring to mind

You are right it's catching up with many club owners now  -it's not that easy to kick on in the premier league and break into the top 6/8 without massive money.

That's why many Boro supporters live in a cuckoo land in wanting Gibson out, you get a couple of years of major investment and then it goes all pete tong - aka sunderland, Leeds.

If a state bought us then yes could go places like the Gordies might. But ask yourself why buy Boro when the is bigger and better out there.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 08, 2023, 09:24:51 PMTHE SPICK HAS JUST BEEN TIN TACKED 🙄🙄🙄

GARY O NEILL YA SAY 🙄🙄🙄

THAT ELL END IN TEARS TOO 👍🙄👍

The next club to drop like a stone - they've had their day in the sun. H ehuge gamble and tells you the ownwer is not putting anything else into the club - to be fair they've had a go like.