Andy Preston

Started by borope, August 07, 2023, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Get it copied boys and send it to me or Mr Preston.

Blott

There are some very close to wind comments on that thread. But nothing that could call the plod. The brown envelope comment is the one he could go for but even then it will argued it's a bit of humour

erimus74

Quote from: John Trebor on August 14, 2023, 05:08:27 PMThey just don't know when to stop digging:

Apparently you can tell he's guilty because of the way he looks.
He's a fascist for silencing whistleblowers.
He must have paid lawyers to get him off on a technicality.
His coffee cup is too dirty (hopefully tongue in cheek that one).

Or the classic line, though only regarding someone they dont like to try & prove a point

I know someone whose dealt with him/his family & theyre a nasty piece of work

TommyDickfingers

They're at it like.

Bloke gets charges dropped against him and they insinuate all sort of nonsense.

That is why Teesside will not move forward, politics in this area is like a disease that keeps eating away at this once great part of the country.

erimus74

Yea but, I mean but, you know what but, but, but though the very best, Whataboutery 🤔😳😁

John Trebor

Quote from: Gingerpig on August 14, 2023, 05:04:00 PMSilence from Lodger

rest sailing close to wind .....Preston may like a look at this lot
TheLodger has emerged....

Gingerpig

Quote from: John Trebor on August 14, 2023, 09:55:15 PM
Quote from: Gingerpig on August 14, 2023, 05:04:00 PMSilence from Lodger

rest sailing close to wind .....Preston may like a look at this lot
TheLodger has emerged....

but he never emerges to solve the probs at norfolk shops !!!!!

AtomicDog

Don't people need food banks and litter picking now, has it all been solved?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Gingerpig

Naming name on twitter today of who he feels is responsible

AtomicDog

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Gingerpig

The local mp's  stooge ....

AtomicDog

Gingerpig

Seems they don't want to comment on Prestons twitter today .............very strange  :vyvyan:

or  west is deleting em !!!!!!

John Trebor

Quote from: Gingerpig on August 15, 2023, 02:28:55 PMSeems they don't want to comment on Prestons twitter today .............very strange  :vyvyan:

or  west is deleting em !!!!!!
I think the thread has been locked. Just after thelodger reared his head and started digging himself a hole.

Gingerpig

locked at 7-30 this morning ...almost like  :westy: is shit scared of what his crowd come out with ........or has he been warned ?

I think he has yer know !!!!

BoroRedKen

Going after Simon Clarke on Twitter now.

The bald Eagle has swooped in. Failed with Preston. Houchen just fucks him off like a nobody. Simon C could not give a toss 'cos he wants out.

Their level of desperation is funny!

I know whats scaring them.
If Andy P can prove the allegations against him were defamatory therefore proving it affected the vote then Andy P can kick up a Trumpesque fuss.

Remember Andy P only lost by 700 odd votes.........

John Trebor

This could get very interesting.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

*** Dodgy Court Case Update ***

All charges against me have been dropped - just as I predicted.  But I'm angry that dishonest and malicious politicians were allowed to damage my reputation - manipulating the police, the CPS and some of the media.

A politically motivated allegation that I failed to make appropriate declarations of interests at four council meetings had already been proven false by expert lawyers, who conducted an independent investigation on behalf of Middlesbrough Council.

Despite the lawyers' report proving the allegation to be untrue, the police inexplicably progressed the matter to the CPS (Crown Prosecution Service) who then decided it should go to court and set a date for it.

To make matters much worse, details of the case that has now been dropped were leaked to the media to maximise damage to me and my family.

This is a shocking cock-up by Cleveland Police and the CPS where they've shown themselves to be ignorant of the law and extremely gullible.

In my opinion, the malicious politician who went to the police with a bogus complaint and dodgy info should be put in prison for wasting the time of the police and CPS.

Anyone reading this should be very concerned - not for me but for others.

This will happen again so we need to make sure that proper training and monitoring of the CPS happens fast. 

I am calling for a full investigation into this episode which has cost the police and the CPS a lot of money and wasted everyone's time while causing untold stress to me and my family.

Andy
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

I hope the few decent lads OTR now see how weak Rob really is.

I hope they can all see lately they are just cash cows to him not members let alone friends.

If you lot, for eg, think Andy P is "guilty" of something, and i even i will admit that you lot have the edge on the rest of us because you have your man "on the inside" with Bladesy. I do not doubt if there is proof then Bladsey will of seen or know of it.

My argument is only with a few of you.
Believe it or not i think most of you get treated unfairly on there. There is a group that stormed your board and caused ALL this

Quicksilvera.
Sherlock 1969.
Johnny Vincents Motorbike.
Nick Small.

But the buck stops with Rob. And you cant trust him not to throw you all under the bus if it gets too hot in kitchen..

Gingerpig

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 15, 2023, 04:37:43 PMI hope the few decent lads OTR now see how weak Rob really is.

I hope they can all see lately they are just cash cows to him not members let alone friends.

If you lot, for eg, think Andy P is "guilty" of something, and i even i will admit that you lot have the edge on the rest of us because you have your man "on the inside" with Bladesy. I do not doubt if there is proof then Bladsey will of seen or know of it.

My argument is only with a few of you.
Believe it or not i think most of you get treated unfairly on there. There is a group that stormed your board and caused ALL this

Quicksilvera.
Sherlock 1969.
Johnny Vincents Motorbike.
Nick Small.

But the buck stops with Rob. And you cant trust him not to throw you all under the bus if it gets too hot in kitchen..

Sadly they will not , because many won't even notice  the threads been locked , & if ANYONE dare mention it , they are stepped at least

AtomicDog

Where's the food bank . . .

I've been down today with My bowl, couldn't find it anywhere?

And there was rubbish all over . . . I'm going to write to Andy Preston about this
🐾
🐾

John Trebor