Just lumped on this

Started by RiversideRifle, August 07, 2023, 01:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiversideRifle

Sheffield united to get the lowest points total in oremier league history.

150/1
UTB

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Mike Peeler

The gap is getting bigger so both could be in with a shout. I would go Luton like if push came to shove. What is it 14 derby? Sunderland once held it with 19 without checking

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 07, 2023, 03:01:11 PMThe gap is getting bigger so both could be in with a shout. I would go Luton like if push came to shove. What is it 14 derby? Sunderland once held it with 19 without checking

Without checking I think it's 11 Mike
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 07, 2023, 01:36:31 PMSheffield united to get the lowest points total in oremier league history.

150/1

THEY WILL PROBS STOP UP NOW YA JINXING CUNT 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

I think they will both come back down next year, which might make the year after easier for Boro to go up from the championship if the relegated three Leeds, Leister, and Southampton more or less go straight back up this season.

A bit of positive thinking towards Boro for any of you bedwetter types on here. :rudi:

Johnny Thunder

Both going to struggle but I think SU will be worst.
It appears they don't have fuck all to spend even after the PL windfall.
Already sold Ndiaye and now accepted an offer for Berge.

They are fuckin toast.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 07, 2023, 03:34:40 PMBoth going to struggle but I think SU will be worst.
It appears they don't have fuck all to spend even after the PL windfall.
Already sold Ndiaye and now accepted an offer for Berge.

They are fuckin toast.

Owner wants rid of it, he isn't going to spend anything if he can help it. I think Akpom would be mental to consider going there. At least Giles with Luton, they are kind of buying so they will be strong in the chumps when they get relegated.

Francks left peg

Personally, I can't see it. That last record total was incredibly low. Wait and see. You never know, they'll probably make a few quality additions