Started by BoroRedKen, August 06, 2023, 09:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1688022163574439937

How much money does he have?

Might drop him a line myself
 :katie:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

HE'S GOT FISTFULS AFTER DAFT CUNTS LIKE SMALLBRAIN HAVE BOUGHT HIS EMPTY CARDBOX LOOKING FUCKING SHIT CARS 🙄🙄🙄

I MEAN THE BLOKE HIMSELF SAID HE WOULDN'T HAVE ONE GIVEN  :sid:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Artie Fufkin

I cant imagine there are any circumstances in which musk would want to defend me, and I'm fuckin certain there are none in which I'd want him to

Mike Peeler

I would give him a go, you just never know - he would hate that lot over the road - so if he did his research the is a good chance he might take on your offer. The thing is millions will be taking a punt on him helping them out. It's a marketing ploy as well he aint rich for nowt.

All them over the road moan about Twitter but yet still use it even though he hates most of the lefty twats like them OTR.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Artie Fufkin on August 06, 2023, 09:48:45 AMI cant imagine there are any circumstances in which musk would want to defend me, and I'm fuckin certain there are none in which I'd want him to

Why Artie?

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 06, 2023, 09:55:53 AM
Quote from: Artie Fufkin on August 06, 2023, 09:48:45 AMI cant imagine there are any circumstances in which musk would want to defend me, and I'm fuckin certain there are none in which I'd want him to

Why Artie?

If I needed a massage I wouldn't ask for Mr Cleasby

Musk isn't wired up right, he's fallen for believing his own bullshit but the reality is, he's not playing with a full deck

BoroRedKen

Why Artie?

I dont think he is a lawyer tbh. His cash to pay legal bills is whats offered. A lot of people have had some serious things happen to them.
Look at JK Rowling for example.
JK has the money and trappings of it not to give a damn really.
But there are *AHEM* ordinary people out there that have lost their job over a comment but have not even been charged let convicted of ANYTHING illegal.

My brief had to have cash upfront. It cost me all i had really. And i will not get my job back no matter. And then a funeral to pay for.
All this and no charge or conviction.
Wish he offered this 3 months ago!

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Artie Fufkin on August 06, 2023, 10:00:23 AM

Why Artie?

Musk isn't wired up right, he's fallen for believing his own bullshit but the reality is, he's not playing with a full deck

He might not be. But he has made the kind of money that the rest of us could not even dreamt of.

Even when he had his "Ratner" moment over EV's he STILL made money!.

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 06, 2023, 10:06:49 AM

Why Artie?

I dont think he is a lawyer tbh. His cash to pay legal bills is whats offered. A lot of people have had some serious things happen to them.
But there are *AHEM* ordinary people out there that have lost their job over a comment but have not even been charged let convicted of ANYTHING illegal.

My brief had to have cash upfront. It cost me all i had really. And i will not get my job back no matter. And then a funeral to pay for.

I agree with the idea Ken, but the reality is that this is just a stunt to regain some popularity for his website after he's made yet another daft call.

I'll happily donate one whole English pound to your beer fund if there is a case of him funding anyone's legal bills if it is done so without it being a backdrop to his own self promotion

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 06, 2023, 10:10:19 AM
Quote from: Artie Fufkin on August 06, 2023, 10:00:23 AM

Why Artie?

He might not be. But he has made the kind of money that the rest of us could not even dreamt of.

Even when he had his "Ratner" moment over EV's he STILL made money!.

True, but all that means is he's a wealthy halfwit, doesn't mean he's an astute full wit. If he didn't need to feed his ego he'd have a few more Bob than even now. Vanity is an expensive mistress

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Artie Fufkin on August 06, 2023, 10:11:41 AM

Why Artie?

I agree with the idea Ken, but the reality is that this is just a stunt to regain some popularity for his website after he's made yet another daft call.

I'll happily donate one whole English pound to your beer fund if there is a case of him funding anyone's legal bills if it is done so without it being a backdrop to his own self promotion

I agree 100% with the promotional stuff Artie. Of course its a PR stunt. But it does highlight the shift from innocent until proven guilty to vice versa over "offence" or different opinions.

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 06, 2023, 10:16:43 AM
Quote from: Artie Fufkin on August 06, 2023, 10:11:41 AM

Why Artie?

I agree 100% with the promotional stuff Artie. Of course its a PR stunt. But it does highlight the shift from innocent until proven guilty to vice versa over "offence" or different opinions.

Again, I agree about the shift Ken, I just wish it was a genuine gesture,  but it's really just lip service. I despise injustice,  but it needs to be addressed and tackled effectively in a  meaningful way, not by posting a tweet for exposure

BoroRedKen

Aye i see your points.

:bigjack