Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

PEOPLE STILL QUEING TO GET IN 10 MINS AFTER KICK OFF  :wankers:

UTTER CLUSTERFUCK 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

They didnt miss owt - it was 35 minutes before we had our first shot

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 05, 2023, 04:08:57 PMPEOPLE STILL QUEING TO GET IN 10 MINS AFTER KICK OFF  :wankers:

UTTER CLUSTERFUCK 🙄
why didn't they try and get there for 2.30.

I had no problem at 5 to 3.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on August 05, 2023, 06:05:20 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 05, 2023, 04:08:57 PMPEOPLE STILL QUEING TO GET IN 10 MINS AFTER KICK OFF  :wankers:

UTTER CLUSTERFUCK 🙄
why didn't they try and get there for 2.30.

I had no problem at 5 to 3.

THEY WHERE THERE AT 2:30 YOU FUCKING DINGBAT 😔😔😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

They all wanted to get in early to see the pride flag

Sir Digby

Was a bit of queue in my stand, about 2:40. The wife sent me Facebook screenshot saying people can't get in and are having to go get tickets printed off, but I was in within 5 minutes.

I knew they'd be trouble with it like, are the bits that you used to stick your cards in used anymore? Maybe for paper tickets? I don't know. If not why not just tape them up.

To be fair, it's not just the Boro who can't handle big crowds anymore, the town can't manage them. Anywhere near a full house and you struggle to get in and served at the usual haunts around match time.

borope

Got in no problem where i sit. Phone signal is still appalling though so anyone who didnt add digital tickets to their wallet might have been struggling.

Mike Peeler

When you have a near 30k which consists of 21k s/c and then 8k part-timers/armchairs all on new digital or paper tickets it was always going to happen. I would have had the turnstiles split into s/c holders and the other for part-timers/paper tickets. At least then the 'regulars' would have got in no problem.

The rest will be sat at home next week anyway screaming at the radio or screaming at the wife and dog.

Armchairs will always be armchairs when the going gets tough. :getmycoat: 

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I HEARD IN ONE OF THE CORNERS THE QUEUE WAS THAT BIG AFTER KICK OFF... THE STEWARDS OPENED THE GATE AND LET LOADS IN WITHOUT CHECKING ANY TICKETS 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

OUR ADMIN TEAM ARE JUST LIKE OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM... 😔😔😔

FUCKING USELESS  :rav:  :unbelievable:  :wankers:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

I heard from my turnstile steward that the paper tickets and new digital ticket clicks were quicker than they were on the s/c causing the blocks. The was a problem given the ques. I just hope they get it sorted when the rest change. Nothing works the first time, it's when it's repeated that it becomes a bigger issue. I got in but didn't get a slurp, and normally have one in the ground before the game so I was running on fumes until halftime :rudi:

Artie Fufkin

Despite my expectations of a shit show, me and me dad got in fine, we were quite early though, about half 2 and I got me slurp in with the voucher they sent in the post

Only issue outstanding is how do my mum and dad go when me and my brother can't go midweek as there's no ticket forwarding option available with the digital passes

There's always niggles with a new system but nowt that can't be resolved as long as the club listen and understand where they've got it wrong

borope

Ive now just read that if you try to transfer your digital ticket to a friend or family they are asking you to pay the difference between ST prices and walk ups. Thats scandalous if true. My son has started working away and will miss half the games and i work shifts and usually miss 6 or 7 and we should be able to give our tickets to who we want ?

tunstall

"Part time cunts" tax that mate

Fucking appalling

Bud Wiser

Quote from: tunstall on August 09, 2023, 09:26:41 PM"Part time cunts" tax that mate

Fucking appalling
Quote from: borope on August 09, 2023, 09:16:29 PMIve now just read that if you try to transfer your digital ticket to a friend or family they are asking you to pay the difference between ST prices and walk ups. Thats scandalous if true. My son has started working away and will miss half the games and i work shifts and usually miss 6 or 7 and we should be able to give our tickets to who we want ?

Which is EXACTLY why the greedy bastards are pulling this stunt.

After reverting back to type - with another underwhelming close-season recruitment farce - they need to be very careful when it comes to alienating new fans as well as those of us who are not so new with the obstacles they are putting up. Or have they forgotten what our attendances dropped to only 10 years ago.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

RiversideRifle

Quote from: borope on August 09, 2023, 09:16:29 PMIve now just read that if you try to transfer your digital ticket to a friend or family they are asking you to pay the difference between ST prices and walk ups. Thats scandalous if true. My son has started working away and will miss half the games and i work shifts and usually miss 6 or 7 and we should be able to give our tickets to who we want ?

Easy fix buy a cheap device and put the ticket on that and just pass the device round
UTB

Sir Digby

Quote from: Bud Wiser on August 09, 2023, 10:06:36 PM
Quote from: tunstall on August 09, 2023, 09:26:41 PM"Part time cunts" tax that mate

Fucking appalling

Which is EXACTLY why the greedy bastards are pulling this stunt.

After reverting back to type - with another underwhelming close-season recruitment farce - they need to be very careful when it comes to alienating new fans as well as those of us who are not so new with the obstacles they are putting up. Or have they forgotten what our attendances dropped to only 10 years ago.

Absolutely disgusting. Can't believe this. Really poor.

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 09, 2023, 10:08:42 PM

Easy fix buy a cheap device and put the ticket on that and just pass the device round

Or just opt for a card which is what me and my brother will be doing

Lee Freyett is the Head of commercial I think, he'll be getting some emails off a lot of people no doubt

Club have scored a massive own goal here and completely misread the room

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I CAN GUARANTEE YOU NOW NEXT SEASON THEY WILL BE AT LEAST 5K NOT RENEWING BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT SHOW AND THE ATTITUDE OF GIBSON TOWARDS THE FANS 👎😡👎

NOT MENTIONING A TOTAL SHIT RECRUITMENT DRIVE 😡😡😡

AND THEN COMES THE FACT WE HAVE NO FUCKING CHANCE OF GETTING PROMOTED THIS SEASON UNLESS MIRACLES HAPPEN  🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Sir Digby

Quote from: tunstall on August 10, 2023, 01:01:02 PMHave they back pedalled on this?

Looks that way. Seems you only get charged now if the ticket is a concession one, e.g. a child's being used by an adult, which is the norm anyway

Westlane_rightwinger

Prices we charge are an outrage.

Mr Labour party knows best, commrade.

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: Sir Digby on August 10, 2023, 01:59:03 PM
Quote from: tunstall on August 10, 2023, 01:01:02 PMHave they back pedalled on this?

Looks that way. Seems you only get charged now if the ticket is a concession one, e.g. a child's being used by an adult, which is the norm anyway

Bet I won't be getting any rebate when my dad (concession) goes on my ticket

At least they've seen they've ballsed up, but whoever thought this would be OK in the first place needs a rethink of attitude

Bud Wiser

It was certainly no balls up. The club knew exactly what they were doing from the off.

The cash cows have finally woken up!
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Francks left peg

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on August 10, 2023, 02:16:16 PMPrices we charge are an outrage.

Mr Labour party knows best, commrade.

I don't understand why new season ticket holders cant get the same early bird price as people who currently have season tickets.