52nd season going to games

Started by erimus74, August 05, 2023, 06:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Gingerpig

like i said 73 was my 1st  regular year , what a way to start mind , still love the anticipation at the start owts possible  :carrick4:  :carrick3:

BoroRedKen

Thats some support boys.

My neighbours are ancient and if i remember correctly its in the 60yr bracket for them.

:carrick2:

BoroRedKen

They were like a couple of excited kids yesterday!

UTMB

TommyDickfingers

75 was my first season I think.

48 years of watching the Boro 🙈

Mike Peeler

I've no idea of my first game even the old fella can't remember, but it was at Ayresome Park, My first away game was Birmingham fa cup in 76 I think it was, but was going to home games well before that with the old fella.

Jack Charlton was the manager so it was in the 70s is all the old man ever told me.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

I know mine exactly

it was Boro 9 Brighton 0

Clough 5 Peacock 3 Harris 1

You work out how old a cunt I am

I dont have enough brain cells left

Smoggers51

63 years for me ( But between 1978 to 1980 only attended 4 games ,( Was living and working in Iraq at the time ) UTMB !!!

Gingerpig

1st ever was Man utd during power cuts ......never saw a thing too small , 1st i really class was 0-2 fulham  jacks 1st home game , only home loss that year i think

erimus74

Off to the game now, C'mon Boro!

markmywords

70/71 first regular season. Vaguely remember going to odd game before that in late 60s.
About time we had a win on the first day. UTB

Blott

erimus74

Well like the majority of season openers, a damp squib 😔

erimus74

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 05, 2023, 11:57:46 AMI know mine exactly

it was Boro 9 Brighton 0

Clough 5 Peacock 3 Harris 1

You work out how old a cunt I am

I dont have enough brain cells left

Well it has to be downhill after that game Ural, Brightons 1st ever game in the 2nd division too

We beat em away 6-3 with a Cloughy hat trick

I wonder if they remembered that when he went their as manager

erimus74

Quote from: Gingerpig on August 05, 2023, 12:02:31 PM1st ever was Man utd during power cuts ......never saw a thing too small , 1st i really class was 0-2 fulham  jacks 1st home game , only home loss that year i think

Yep, certainly was Ginger 👍

erimus74