Sea temperatures...

Started by tonyangelino, August 04, 2023, 01:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: tunstall on August 04, 2023, 07:28:27 PMWho's "they"?

HOW OLD DO YOU THINK THE WORLD IS 😔😔😔

IT'S BEEN GETTING ON FINE FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS EVEN AFTER THE DINASOURS DIED DAFT LAD... DO YOU THINK A BIT OF CARBON IS GONNA KILL THE WORLD 🙄🙄🙄

YOU FUCKING DINASOUR  :winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

Quote from: tunstall on August 04, 2023, 07:43:35 PMThere's literally been studies showing its increase over the last 200 years by about 50%

But its ok, because plants

Ok Tunny you believe that like I said what happened to the ice age please explain also the hole in the Ozone that was supposed to damage the atmosphere answer on a postage stamp I'll wait  :orson:
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

erimus74

Quote from: tunstall on August 04, 2023, 06:05:41 PMSo global warming isn't happening cos lids was cold going to the chippy?

:unbelievable:

This place is as mad as fuck, fucking class 

That made me laugh that did, sorry Lids but that was a class reply, still chuckling away typing my post 🤣

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: erimus74 on August 04, 2023, 08:03:56 PM
Quote from: tunstall on August 04, 2023, 06:05:41 PMSo global warming isn't happening cos lids was cold going to the chippy?

:unbelievable:

This place is as mad as fuck, fucking class 

That made me laugh that did, sorry Lids but that was a class reply, still chuckling away typing my post 🤣

YOU DO KNOW TUNSTALL IS NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD AND HAS SPENT TIME IN A RADIO RENTAL HOSPITAL 📻👍😒😒😒👍🙄

:rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Quote from: teamboro on August 04, 2023, 07:56:30 PM
Quote from: tunstall on August 04, 2023, 07:43:35 PMThere's literally been studies showing its increase over the last 200 years by about 50%

Ok Tunny you believe that like I said what happened to the ice age please explain also the hole in the Ozone that was supposed to damage the atmosphere answer on a postage stamp I'll wait  :orson:

Weren't CFC's phased out? I seem to recall that being a big thing, and I'm not an old cunt.

Just shows we can have an impact on the Earth's eco system.

teamboro

Quote from: tunstall on August 04, 2023, 09:38:22 PM

Weren't CFC's phased out? I seem to recall that being a big thing, and I'm not an old cunt.

Yes and what impact did they make absolutely nothing but CFC's are still in use by armed forces and air industry

Mike Peeler

It's fucking naughty out there now - I'm thinking it could be time to switch the telly on and watch it from home - I don't mind a bit of rain but Jesus it's hoying it down. if it wasn't Millwall i would fuck it off now :rav: 

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 05, 2023, 10:16:43 AMIt's fucking naughty out there now - I'm thinking it could be time to switch the telly on and watch it from home - I don't mind a bit of rain but Jesus it's hoying it down. if it wasn't Millwall i would fuck it off now :rav: 

YES THIS FUCKING RAIN WILL PUT A FEW OFF  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 05, 2023, 10:29:17 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 05, 2023, 10:16:43 AMIt's fucking naughty out there now - I'm thinking it could be time to switch the telly on and watch it from home - I don't mind a bit of rain but Jesus it's hoying it down. if it wasn't Millwall i would fuck it off now :rav: 

This weather we are having is caused by global Boiling don't you know  :rav:

Mike Peeler

Quote from: teamboro on August 05, 2023, 10:45:01 AM

Once they've finished hammering the lad called Reece, we will have to ask them (OTR) how to stop the rain - after all, they do appear to have the answer for everything else in life.

It's a good job Boro bliss was not around with the new breed of Fly me lot - they would have had her head on a stake or would they have?

It's a shame Fred doesn't work to consistency, maybe Reece should start bucking a fly-me admin that might cool things off for him like it seemed to work for boro bliss and get the 'rats' to put the pitchforks down.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: teamboro on August 05, 2023, 10:45:01 AM

:winston:

DAF CUN....
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

tunstall

Quote from: teamboro on August 05, 2023, 07:34:33 AM

Yes and what impact did they make absolutely nothing but CFC's are still in use by armed forces and air industry

So you completely disagree with the scientific community on this?

The Montreal Protocol has had absolutely no affect whatsoever?

teamboro

Quote from: tunstall on August 05, 2023, 01:30:10 PM
Quote from: teamboro on August 05, 2023, 07:34:33 AM

So you completely disagree with the scientific community on this?

The Montreal Protocol has had absolutely no affect whatsoever?

I let you believe in it me it's a lie everything the government and Rich say is a lie and it's been proven when I was younger I like you believed everything the government told me now with some research I find 99% of it to be false

tunstall

Never mentioned the government....

Anyway, you do you mate

Enjoy your day

:rick:

Steboro

Yep I know the feeling the pool is hot and the circulation system doesn't really help.  Just aswell I can sit in the AC.

:ray:

tunstall

Quote from: Steboro on August 05, 2023, 02:25:37 PMYep I know the feeling the pool is hot and the circulation system doesn't really help.  Just aswell I can sit in the AC.

Its fucking unbelievably hot here in Mobile mate, even for August

teamboro

Quote from: tunstall on August 05, 2023, 03:36:32 PM
Quote from: Steboro on August 05, 2023, 02:25:37 PMYep I know the feeling the pool is hot and the circulation system doesn't really help.  Just aswell I can sit in the AC.

Cold in Middlesbrough and grey

Blott

you are wasting your time.

The real news is the sun goes around Pluto

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: tunstall on August 05, 2023, 03:36:32 PM

Are they still short of bog paper?

Johnny Thunder

When are you fuckin yank cunts going to mule a tent back to the fuckin UK for me.

tunstall

Johnny Thunder

tunstall

Is it available in Walmart?

Johnny Thunder

I wouldn't have thought so.

:charles: