Sea temperatures...

Started by tonyangelino, August 04, 2023, 01:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonyangelino

...highest ever. Think i'll dig my trunks out. Redcar beach here i come..FUCKING NOT.

tunstall

Careful mate

Global warming doesn't exist on here

The pitchforks will be getting sharpened

TerryCochranesSocks

Fixed weather buoys record sea temperature at a fixed depth of 3 metres below the surface.
The surface temperature has been used this week to produce the record temps.
Just as they did with land temps a few weeks back.
People are terrified and that's the intention.

Global warming does exist, as does global cooling. Always has, always will.
You paying a bit more tax to try to reduce CO2 won't change any of that. (Why is CO2 the bad guy, it's brilliant stuff. We'd be fucked without it.)

They got a taste for control during Convid, there'll be climate lockdowns soon enough.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

TELL YOU WHAT I WENT TO THE MARTON CHIPPY ABOUT 1 TODAY AND IT WAS THE COLDEST FUCKING AUGUST DAY I'VE EVER KNOWN 😡😡😡

THESE CUNTS ARE LYING TO US ALL  :winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 04, 2023, 03:40:18 PMTELL YOU WHAT I WENT TO THE MARTON CHIPPY ABOUT 1 TODAY AND IT WAS THE COLDEST FUCKING AUGUST DAY I'VE EVER KNOWN 😡😡😡

Have you binned colin chengs off or are you back in now he is back to 5 stars  :bork:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 04, 2023, 03:47:10 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 04, 2023, 03:40:18 PMTELL YOU WHAT I WENT TO THE MARTON CHIPPY ABOUT 1 TODAY AND IT WAS THE COLDEST FUCKING AUGUST DAY I'VE EVER KNOWN 😡😡😡

Have you binned colin chengs off or are you back in now he is back to 5 stars  :bork:

WENT LAST SATURDAY NIGHT... THE FOOD IS AND ALWAYS BEEN TOP NOTCH LIKE 👍💪👍😋

IT'S PROBS THE MOST EXPENSIVE ABOUT BUT BY PICKING IT UP I DONT GET HOOFED BY THE 4 QUID DELIVERY CHARGES SOME ROBBING TAKEAWAYS ARE CHARGING NOW 👎😡👎

I CAN HONESTLY SAY IVE NEVER HAD A BAD MEAL OUT OF THERE 👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 04, 2023, 03:55:51 PM

IT'S PROBS THE MOST EXPENSIVE ABOUT BUT BY PICKING IT UP I DONT GET HOOFED BY THE 4 QUID DELIVERY CHARGES SOME ROBBING TAKEAWAYS ARE CHARGING NOW 👎😡👎

I've used it plenty over the years; like I use many Chinese places. I back off once they hit the paper like for poor hygeine

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 04, 2023, 03:57:57 PM

I've used it plenty over the years; like I use many Chinese places. I back off once they hit the paper like for poor hygeine

I ONLY WENT THE OTHER NIGHT BECAUSE I KNEW IT HAD GOT IT'S 5 * RATING BACK... I HAD A GOOD LOOK THROUGH THE WINDOW TO THE KITCHEN AND IT LOOKED CLEAN 👍👍👍

GOT KING PRAWN CURRY FRIED RICE....KING PRAWN CURRY BOILED RICE... CHICKEN PINEAPPLE AND CHIPS AND A PORTION OF BARBACUE SPARE RIBS AND IT CAME TO 33 POUND 👍

THE MEAL WAS SPOT ON 👍😎👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 04, 2023, 04:06:06 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 04, 2023, 03:57:57 PM

I ONLY WENT THE OTHER NIGHT BECAUSE I KNEW IT HAD GOT IT'S 5 * RATING BACK... I HAD A GOOD LOOK THROUGH THE WINDOW TO THE KITCHEN AND IT LOOKED CLEAN 👍👍👍

GOT KING PRAWN CURRY FRIED RICE....KING PRAWN CURRY BOILED RICE... CHICKEN PINEAPPLE AND CHIPS AND A PORTION OF BARBACUE SPARE RIBS AND IT CAME TO 33 POUND 👍

THE MEAL WAS SPOT ON 👍😎👍

It sounds good and is whetting my appetite - I will end up getting a Chinese tonight now or tomorrow after the match - she would never go in now its hit the papers - she is funny like that, and would go ape shit if I conned her into eating one and she found out. I always collect not so much the pricing its fresh and hot for me. I dont like to nuke it if its cold. I use flower drum at the moment

Blott

Top notch grub there. Large Fish & Chips and curry sauce. A great meal for 2.

Jolsha is my cubby hole every other week.

tunstall

So global warming isn't happening cos lids was cold going to the chippy?

:unbelievable:

This place is as mad as fuck, fucking class 

teamboro

Quote from: tunstall on August 04, 2023, 06:05:41 PMSo global warming isn't happening cos lids was cold going to the chippy?

No it's not as they say it is read what tel said it happens naturally Co2 is actually 0.04% of the atmosphere any extra is use by plants to be processed in to oxygen for us to breathe and there is no global boiling either as we would be all dead it's called scaremongering by the WEF members to get you to stop traveling and be to frightened to go anywhere
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: tunstall on August 04, 2023, 06:05:41 PMSo global warming isn't happening cos lids was cold going to the chippy?

SO WHERE'S THIS 40 DEGREE HEAT THEY ARE THREATENING US WITH YOU BIG FUCKING MUPPET 🐸🐸🐸

LAST YEAR WE HAD 4 DAYS WHERE IT WAS 38 DEGREES AND EVERY CUNT WAS MOANING THEY COULDN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT 😡😡😡

THERE'S NO CHANCE WE WILL GET MONTHS OF HIGH TEMPS IN THE SUMMER 👎👎👎

BUT WE ARE DUE A COLD WINTER WHICH WILL KILL MORE OLD PEOPLE YA FUCKING HERBERT 😔😔😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

You're confusing the weather with the climate. Again.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 04, 2023, 06:50:19 PM

SO WHERE'S THIS 40 DEGREE HEAT THEY ARE THREATENING US WITH YOU BIG FUCKING MUPPET 🐸🐸🐸

LAST YEAR WE HAD 4 DAYS WHERE IT WAS 38 DEGREES AND EVERY CUNT WAS MOANING THEY COULDN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT 😡😡😡

BUT WE ARE DUE A COLD WINTER WHICH WILL KILL MORE OLD PEOPLE YA FUCKING HERBERT 😔😔😔

it's going to be a scorcher from the 12th of August - hope that helps.  :sid:

Im not sure it's going to be in the 40s like.  :rav:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 04, 2023, 06:57:24 PM

LIKE I SAID... WE WILL GET ABOUT 4 HOT DAYS WHERE LAIRY CUNTS WILL MOAN ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT 🙄🙄🙄

BUY A FUCKING FAN THEN YA TIGHT FUCKING CUNTS 😡😡😡

OR IF YA BELIEVE WE ARE ALL GONNA FRAZZLE NEXT YEAR GET SOME AIR CON FITTED YOU UTTER UTTER CUNTS  :winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Quote from: teamboro on August 04, 2023, 06:38:57 PM

No it's not as they say it is read what tel said it happens naturally Co2 is actually 0.04% of the atmosphere any extra is use by plants to be processed in to oxygen for us to breathe and there is no global boiling either as we would be all dead it's called scaremongering by the WEF members to get you to stop traveling and be to frightened to go anywhere

And the fact that CO2 levels in the atmosphere increased significantly since the industrial revolution is just pure coincidence?

teamboro

Quote from: tunstall on August 04, 2023, 07:05:44 PM

And the fact that CO2 levels in the atmosphere increased significantly since the industrial revolution is just pure coincidence?
No it hasn't it's 0.04% of the atmosphere if it increased we would be all dead when plants stop growing which is very unlikely start worrying but they won't what happened to the global ice age when I was younger they said was coming and we'd all freeze to death yet everyone hasn't frozen

tunstall

So you're saying it hasn't increased?

Ok.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: tunstall on August 04, 2023, 07:05:44 PM

NEVER HEARD OF THE CUNT 🙄

DAF CUN....  :winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: tunstall on August 04, 2023, 07:22:27 PMSo you're saying it hasn't increased?

Ok.

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU DAF CUN.... 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

teamboro

Quote from: tunstall on August 04, 2023, 07:22:27 PMSo you're saying it hasn't increased?

Ok.

How can it nature is a wonderful thing we wouldn't be here if it has we as humans produce C02 but the plants live on it and release oxygen back into the atmosphere that's why it can't increase in the atmosphere because plants are a natural filter

tunstall

There's literally been studies showing its increase over the last 200 years by about 50%

But its ok, because plants

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 04, 2023, 06:57:24 PM

So the 12th August is going to be glorious is it?

:carrick3: