LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THE SAINTS 😇
DIRTY LEEDS 💩
THE FOXES 🦊

EASY MONEY 👍💰💰💰👍

THANK ME SUNDAY TEA TIME 😉
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

I wish you luck but opening days are cagey affairs - one of those will let you down and my guess it will be Leicester who will draw. Even Cardiff might grab something at Leeds. I will give you the Saint's result.

So will spice it up with you. No bets like,

Away Win
Draw
Draw.

I will have a look and, I will put mine up tomorrow, Im never keen on opening-day fixtures at the bookies.

Mike Peeler

I've just had a quick mooch at the fixture list. I will go with the following.

West Brom Away win.

Norwich Home win.

Stoke Home win.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 04, 2023, 08:20:32 AMI wish you luck but opening days are cagey affairs - one of those will let you down and my guess it will be Leicester who will draw. Even Cardiff might grab something at Leeds. I will give you the Saint's result.

So will spice it up with you. No bets like,

Away Win
Draw
Draw.

I will have a look and, I will put mine up tomorrow, Im never keen on opening-day fixtures at the bookies.

I CAN SEE DIRTY LEEDS DEMOLSHING CARDIFF...

AND THE FOXES 🐶 PUTTING 3 PAST COVENTRY 👍

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TheWalker

Done a 6fold
Saints,Norwich,Boro,Huddersfield,Watford and WBA

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

RiversideRifle

I'll post mine later doing a couple of bigguns but low stake
UTB

Blott

Boro odds for season according to a data app.

4th: Middlesbrough (play-off qualification)
Average points: 76; chance of winning title: 2.9%; chance of automatic promotion: 12.1%

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 04, 2023, 08:28:37 AMI've just had a quick mooch at the fixture list. I will go with the following.

West Brom Away win.

Norwich Home win.

Stoke Home win.

WEST BROM FUCKED THAT BET UP ALREADY 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TheWalker on August 04, 2023, 09:53:40 AMDone a 6fold
Saints,Norwich,Boro,Huddersfield,Watford and WBA

ANOTHER ONE WHO SHOULDN'T OF PICKED WEST BROM 😉
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tonyangelino

Got my 6 fold BTTS up, Dag & Red scored in 98th min  :buck:  :curtis:  :leo1:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 05, 2023, 04:00:27 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 04, 2023, 08:28:37 AMI've just had a quick mooch at the fixture list. I will go with the following.

West Brom Away win.

Norwich Home win.

Stoke Home win.

WEST BROM FUCKED THAT BET UP ALREADY 🙄

Yes, that surprised me a touch that one, Blackburn are good at home but have lost some key players. A good result for them that win over West Brom.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I HATE THEM COVENTRY CUNTS WITH A PASSION 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 06, 2023, 01:15:38 PMI HATE THEM COVENTRY CUNTS WITH A PASSION 😡😡😡

SOME GOAL THAT 💪💪💪

😁😁😁💰💰💰
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

When you are up Lids is up, and when you are down Lids is down

All the seasons of the year in 99 minutes.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THERE'S NO FLIES ON LIDS 😁😁😁💪💪💪😁😁😁
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Blott on August 06, 2023, 02:01:05 PMWhen you are up Lids is up, and when you are down Lids is down

All the seasons of the year in 99 minutes.

It's a proper 'armchair betting fans view point' he is giving. I was not watching the game but had it on in the background that women commentator was boxing my head in. I don't mind equal but some jobs don't deserve it and mend football commentary is  one of them IMO. I don't mind them as pundits - it might grow on me.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FUCKING WELSH CUNTS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 06, 2023, 02:04:25 PMTHERE'S NO FLIES ON LIDS 😁😁😁💪💪💪😁😁😁

It looks like you are going to need to do it the hard way, the taffs have just gone in front. I suppose money is money and a win is a win -it must be odds on that treble - I only got 6/1 with mine and  yours are pretty much bankers.

Mike Peeler

It will be money well earned if it comes in now - 2.0 down is tough to come back from - fingers crossed for you - I stick with small stakes and bet weekly, that way I don't miss it if I lose and see it as a win if I win. So can bet regularly without fear.

It wasn't always like that  - i went bananas as a young working lad on the machines for a few years and only paid my lodge and had one night out a week and in doing so put the lot (a weeks wage) into the machines. The old dear kept asking why I never went out other than on pay day. My sister found out why and grassed us up - so the old dear and fella thankfully 'budgeted my wages by taking my bank card off me for two years. :rav:

Even when I was courting I had to ask for money off our mam and she checked up on me with our lass many a time. A true story that .  :supremeleader: 

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I'M GLAD THE DIRTY LEEDS CUNTS ARE GETTING BEAT 👍🤣🤣🤣👍

I ONLY PUT 50 SHEETS ON IT 😭😭😭

:rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 06, 2023, 03:29:30 PMI'M GLAD THE DIRTY LEEDS CUNTS ARE GETTING BEAT 👍🤣🤣🤣👍

I ONLY PUT 50 SHEETS ON IT 😭😭😭

:rudi:

It would last me a whole year on quid a week treble bets that. :leo3: