100k Legal Aid

Started by Mike Peeler, August 03, 2023, 09:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

Goes to a 'guilty as hell' terrorist/killer, some wedge from the public coffers.

It would cover the cost of a few tins for any 'much needed local foodbanks' which sort of proves a point the is money out there - it just appears to be going to the wrong folk in lots of cases.

No wonder we are known as a soft-touch country.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23313453/terrorist-murdered-sir-david-amess-legal-aid/

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 03, 2023, 09:26:31 AMGoes to a 'guilty as hell' terrorist/killer, some wedge from the public coffers.

It would cover the cost of a few tins for any 'much needed local foodbanks' which sort of proves a point the is money out there - it just appears to be going to the wrong folk in lots of cases.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23313453/terrorist-murdered-sir-david-amess-legal-aid/

WHAT A FUCKING DISGUSTING COUNTRY WE ARE LIVING IN  👎😡😡😡👎

WHAT OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WOULD INDULGE THIS TOTAL PEICE OF SHIT  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

When the post "Alexander De-Pffell" OTR just because its his real name not Boris used to make me laugh!

The irony of being Anon but slagging someone off 'cos they use a different 1st name is lost on them.

Btw. Jo Cox. Murdered in cold blood by a lunatic.

But Jo was not her real 1st name......

Ohh and where is my legal aid to fight my charges???.................

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 03, 2023, 09:33:20 AMWhen the post "Alexander De-Pffell" OTR just because its his real name not Boris used to make me laugh!

The irony of being Anon but slagging someone off 'cos they use a different 1st name is lost on them.

You should change your name by deed poll to jidi Ken you will get all you want and need next time out. :rudi:

BoroRedKen

1st its hard to find a criminal solicitor. They are only interested in compo and house selling.

2nd Its like America. Wanting 150 quid "retainer" before they will look at my situation. Because i would not get legal aid for this.

This is why i have to do what i do. Fight it "legally" myself and hope for the best.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 03, 2023, 09:33:20 AMWhen the post "Alexander De-Pffell" OTR just because its his real name not Boris used to make me laugh!

BRITISH ANGLO SAXON 🙄

YOU GOT NO CHANCE MATE 👎👎👎

WHEN I WAS NICKED AGAINST DERBY 7 YEARS BACK ID JUST BEEN PAID OFF OFFSHORE... SO I WAS UNEMPLOYED SO ASKED MY BRIEF ABOUT LEGAL AID AS I WAS BEEN CHARGED WITH SECTION 5...SAID I WOULDNT QUALIFY 🙄🙄🙄

BUT THEN THE PROSECUTION CAME BACK AND SAID THEY WOULD BE ASKING FOR A FOOTBALL BANNING ORDER... THIS CHANGED THINGS AND SHE SAID I WOULD NOW QUALIFY 👍💪👍😎

ALSO BEAT THE CHARGE AFTER 4 COURT APPEARANCES 😎😎😎

AND LAFFED AT THE ARRESTING COPPER AS HE STORMED OUT THE COURT AFTER THE VERDICT 😁😁😁

I DO KNOW NOW IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET LEGAL AID UNLESS YER ER.... YOU ALL KNOW 😉
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 03, 2023, 09:31:53 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 03, 2023, 09:26:31 AMGoes to a 'guilty as hell' terrorist/killer, some wedge from the public coffers.

it is ridiculous but pretty much every Western country has a similar legal back up.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on August 03, 2023, 11:27:36 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 03, 2023, 09:31:53 AM

it is ridiculous but pretty much every Western country has a similar legal back up.

WELL IT WOULDNT HAPPEN IN HUNGARY... BULGARIA... SLOVENIA... SLOVAKIA... POLAND... ETC ETC... BECAUSE THE HEATHEN CUNT WOULDNT OF BEEN LET IN 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G