Guess Who's Back

Started by Mike Peeler, August 01, 2023, 08:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

Danny's back - tell a friend, Danny's back.

Let's Ave it!

The return of the football factory.

Plenty moaned about it but plenty watched it and will watch it again. :rudi:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/23271068/danny-dyer-sequel-football-factory/

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

YER AVING A FECKING BUBBLE AIN'T YA  😁😁😁

2 OF MY MATES WHERE IN THE FIGHT SCENE AT THE END OF THE FIRST FILM 👍💪👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 01, 2023, 08:30:31 AMYER AVING A FECKING BUBBLE AIN'T YA  😁😁😁

You don't have to name them, Boro lads or cockney lads? the boro come chelsea lad?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 01, 2023, 08:37:25 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 01, 2023, 08:30:31 AMYER AVING A FECKING BUBBLE AIN'T YA  😁😁😁

You don't have to name them, Boro lads or cockney lads? the boro come chelsea lad?

ONE COCKNEY ONE FOREST... THE CHELSEA LAD HICKY IS DYING FROM CANCER 😌
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 01, 2023, 08:42:48 AM

Not good news on the cancer front - I don't know, but do know him if you know what I mean he was out the country for many years south Asia i seem to remember.

I never liked Chelsea to be fair - a bit to NF but still cunts doen there kneck of the woods. I got to close to some bother when I was still a kid with Chelsea up here. And got chased if you like. Later on, a saw a load of older Boro lads nicking slush puppies and putting them over/into their eyes near the bus station. I said what had gone on and, they said they had ammonia sprayed at them off Chelsea. It was the week before or the week after we played Arsenal in the cup. We played them and Chelsea on the bounce over Christmas if memory serves me right at Ayresome in the 80s. Linthorpe Road was interesting to say the very least.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

YES I KNOW HIM WELL... WAS AT HIS 50TH PARTY IN THE LAZI PIG IN PATTAYA ABOUT 15 YEARS BACK... HE MOVED TO THE PHILIPPINES... LOS ANGELES CITY AND RAN A BAR THERE... HE'S BEEN IN PATTAYA THIS YEAR GETTING CHEMO AFTER HIS BROTHER RAISED 80K ON GO FUND ME... BUT 2 MONTHS BACK HE'S RETURNED TO THE UK FOR TREATMENT... I DON'T THINK HE HAS LONG LEFT 😌
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 01, 2023, 08:55:13 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 01, 2023, 08:42:48 AM

Not good news on the cancer front - I don't know, but do know him if you know what I mean he was out the country for many years south Asia i seem to remember.

I never liked Chelsea to be fair - a bit to NF but still cunts doen there kneck of the woods. I got to close to some bother when I was still a kid with Chelsea up here. And got chased if you like. Later on, a saw a load of older Boro lads nicking slush puppies and putting them over/into their eyes near the bus station. I said what had gone on and, they said they had ammonia sprayed at them off Chelsea. It was the week before or the week after we played Arsenal in the cup. We played them and Chelsea on the bounce over Christmas if memory serves me right at Ayresome in the 80s. Linthorpe Road was interesting to say the very least.

Spot on Mike

2nd January 1984 we beat Chelsea 2-1 at AP, on the 7th we beat Arsenal 3-2 with a Mick Baxter thundering header at the holgate end, nice memories of back then

Blott

That arsenal game, you have to give them credit they went for it on the Parly Road park. It was none stop from the train station, we were in the Albert Park and had a wander down.

Blott

I know it's not clever but if you were to ask me which London club tried hardest it was Spurs followed by Arsenal.

I can't remember Chelsea, Millwall or West Ham ever causing problems.

BoroRedKen

Disappointed the answer was not Slim Shady.........

Mike Peeler

Chelsea certainly had a decent go that day but word had it back then that Boro did them overall. I was a tad young to know the real score that day. I agree they never really showed and not may London clubs did. Long Travel might have been an excuse rolled out but in fairness, Boro was and always has been naughty bastards over the years. So most likely they were always a bit wary of heading our way. Given they would often show in numbers in support not sure of the 'lads' things at Sunderland and, Newcastle. I always found that strange.