ENGLAND WOMEN VS CHINA WOMEN

Started by BoroRedKen, August 01, 2023, 06:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Playing today at high noon in Adelaide in front of a sell-out crowd of........

Dont try and tell me its on a par with mens football............

Johnny Thunder

Come on the Lionesses.

:leo3:  :leo3:  :leo3:  :leo3:

Mike Peeler

CMON the birds - it is all about the shirt Ken.

Too many injuries for me to say they will win the tournament though - a fully fit squad and nobody touches these lionesses. :champs:

BoroRedKen

Any 11 of us would beat them!

(Pub rules of course!)

:alf:

tunstall

Hope they leather the tiddlies

tonyangelino

Never watched any of it but on GBnews this morning they were saying they could be on their way home if results go bad even tho they've won 2 games.

Mike Peeler

The kitchen taps look dangerous and stuck it up the Spanish yesterday. The USA is on the decline after years of dominance but still looks dangerous. I don't know the Birds game at all, so its hard to put your hat on anyone bar England for loyalty reasons

rutters

For those of you who are keen on women's sports, the BBC are currently going a bundle on Women's Netball...but strangely not Men's.

RiversideRifle

UTB

Mike Peeler

Money has gone on the bird's game. In keeping with tradition it's gone on England.

Alessia Russo, England Women 2-0

First Goal Scorer, Correct Score / China Women v England Women

CMON THE BIRDS :buck:

Poolielad

Blott

TMG501

Quote from: rutters on August 01, 2023, 11:36:23 AMFor those of you who are keen on women's sports, the BBC are currently going a bundle on Women's Netball...but strangely not Men's.

Isn't that basketball?  :ponder:
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

BoroRedKen

Mike Peeler

My bets are up but for how long god knows - I normally go three or four nill with England birds but they've been shit in front of the goal lately. Now it looks like the sluts have found their shooting boots again. :rav:

CMON THE BIRDS  :rudi: 

Mike Peeler

3-0 now game over and into the knockout stages the lasses go.

On side not Laura Woods on ITV is looking well and them tits of heres look superb even behind clothes. :thrapp:

tunstall

rutters

Quote from: TMG501 on August 01, 2023, 12:19:26 PM
Quote from: rutters on August 01, 2023, 11:36:23 AMFor those of you who are keen on women's sports, the BBC are currently going a bundle on Women's Netball...but strangely not Men's.

Isn't that basketball?  :ponder:
Makes you wonder why there's women's basketball. :ponder:

Johnny Thunder

Kelloe

Have you noticed Borolioness disappeared from OTR?
You'd think with the world cup on "she" would be all over it.
  :wry:

Francks left peg

Crazy how they want paying the same pay as the men but there's hardly any world cup stuff in the shops. For the men's game, the shops are rammed full of it and making a fortune. World wide tv ratings are high and TV companies make a fortune from advertising and the grounds are all full to capacity taking a fortune. Yet they want the same pay.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Kelloe on August 01, 2023, 05:33:21 PMHave you noticed Borolioness disappeared from OTR?

Thats a great spot Kell.  :bigjack  :bigjack

borope

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 01, 2023, 06:16:05 PM
Quote from: Kelloe on August 01, 2023, 05:33:21 PMHave you noticed Borolioness disappeared from OTR?

Not seen since May 26th could it have been a troll ?

BoroRedKen

Quote from: borope on August 01, 2023, 10:07:06 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on August 01, 2023, 06:16:05 PM

Not seen since May 26th could it have been a troll ?

Did she not attend 1 MSF meeting?

Mike Peeler

Laren James i said she would be England's star player - will end up as the lasses best player in the world.

Ticks all the boxes for the sponsors and advertiser's family connections the lot. A very good player who will bag a fortune whether the sport kicks on or not