Labour and horse racing

Started by BoroRedKen, July 31, 2023, 05:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Have said they will ban the pro-cush when they come to power.

It will finish what they want. The death of horse racing. The 3rd largest attended public sport in the UK.

Reputable vets and experts say the pro cush does not harm anything.

More politics in sport.

Smoggers51

Come on Ken ,I know you detest the Labour Party and all it stands for but unless they've made a statement recently that I've missed, what they said in the 2019 manifesto is that they would establish an independent review into the use of the whip and whether it is justified.This isn't the same as banning it .

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Smoggers51 on July 31, 2023, 05:52:46 PMCome on Ken ,I know you detest the Labour Party and all it stands for but unless they've made a statement recently that I've missed, what they said in the 2019 manifesto is that they would establish an independent review into the use of the whip and whether it is justified.This isn't the same as banning it .

Breaking news today along with jump racing returning to Windsor.

I dont detest the Labour Party. Yes i have a problem with it been led by a knight of the realm and a multi-millionaire to boot.
I have an issue with the treatment of MPs towards Rosie Duffield.

Durhamgate was a sham considering what partygate caused.

And finally the 2019 manifesto. Whats Labours plans on the NHS? Sex education in schools? The gender divide rubbish?

"We dont want the Tories nicking our ideas"
Rubbish.

Im resigned to a Labour Gov winning. I cant deny that.
But with no policies of note yet how can they/you convince the likes of me to vote for them?

Blott

I dont detest the Labour Party. Yes i have a problem with it been led by a knight of the realm and a multi-millionaire to boot.

I thought Labour was the party of envy.

Starmer was born in Southwark, London, on 2 September 1962.[3][4] He grew up in the small town of Oxted in Surrey.[5][6][7] He was the second of the four children of Josephine (née Baker), a nurse, and Rodney Starmer, a toolmaker.[7][8][9] His mother had Still's disease.[10][11] His parents were Labour Party supporters, and named him after the party's first parliamentary leader, Keir Hardie.[12][13] He passed the 11-plus examination and gained entry to Reigate Grammar School, then a voluntary aided selective grammar.

He's rich because he earned it.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on July 31, 2023, 06:30:25 PMI dont detest the Labour Party. Yes i have a problem with it been led by a knight of the realm and a multi-millionaire to boot.

I thought Labour was the party of envy.

Starmer was born in Southwark, London, on 2 September 1962.[3][4] He grew up in the small town of Oxted in Surrey.[5][6][7] He was the second of the four children of Josephine (née Baker), a nurse, and Rodney Starmer, a toolmaker.[7][8][9] His mother had Still's disease.[10][11] His parents were Labour Party supporters, and named him after the party's first parliamentary leader, Keir Hardie.[12][13] He passed the 11-plus examination and gained entry to Reigate Grammar School, then a voluntary aided selective grammar.

He's rich because he earned it.

And he was only a toolmakers son you missed out............

BoroRedKen

Correction you did not miss it out.

BUT.....

Thats not EXACTLY true is it?.....

Blott

I don't know? I know he didn't marry a billionaire.

Sunak was born on 12 May 1980 in Southampton General Hospital in Southampton, Hampshire,[3][4] to East African-born Hindu parents of Indian Punjabi descent, Yashvir and Usha Sunak.[5][6][7] He attended Stroud School, a preparatory school in Romsey, and later studied at Winchester College as a dayboy, becoming head boy of the college.[8][9][10] He worked as a waiter in a curry house in Southampton during his summer holidays.[11][12] He read philosophy, politics and economics at Lincoln College, Oxford, graduating with a first in 2001.[10][13] During his time at university, he undertook an internship at Conservative Campaign Headquarters and joined the Conservative Party.[9] In 2006. While at Stanford, he met his future wife Akshata Murty, the daughter of Indian billionaire N. R. Narayana Murthy of Infosys.

Blott

If Starmer was my son I would be proud as could be, if I was Sunaks dad I would think well done son.

BoroRedKen

Thats not whataboutery from you is it Blotty?

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on July 31, 2023, 06:43:25 PMIf Starmer was my son I would be proud as could be, if I was Sunaks dad I would think well done son.

Yep. Its not as if Sunak has been in charge for 13 years is it?

The things done today are the most any Tory leader has done in the last 2 years.

Smoggers51

Sunak  may not have been in charge for 13 years but his party has with a decent majority.Unless the rules have changed over the last 13 years the Government sets the agenda for running the country not the opposition parties.

fukyu

Fucking fmttm style posting again,all we need now are graphs. :unbelievable:

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 31, 2023, 06:49:15 PM
Quote from: Blott on July 31, 2023, 06:43:25 PMIf Starmer was my son I would be proud as could be, if I was Sunaks dad I would think well done son.

Yep. Its not as if Sunak has been in charge for 13 years is it?

The things done today are the most any Tory leader has done in the last 2 years.
I would have thought a Tory would have admired Starmer from coming from nothing to a millionaire

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on July 31, 2023, 07:21:02 PMFucking fmttm style posting again,all we need now are graphs. :unbelievable:
I see my limpet is here. Hope you are enjoying the Pork sandwich as you watch the boats fro the Motorhome.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on July 31, 2023, 07:55:39 PM
Quote from: fukyu on July 31, 2023, 07:21:02 PMFucking fmttm style posting again,all we need now are graphs. :unbelievable:
I see my limpet is here. Hope you are enjoying the Pork sandwich as you watch the boats fro the Motorhome.

Ahhhhhhhhh........

Thought we had cleared that up.

The next mention of it will make me unhappy.
Thought you were on my side?

Its obviously got you so please use the report function if you so desire. Johnny can rule on it since i thought we had "sorted" it.

Howay Blotty. Inside pissing out fella.

John Trebor

Quote from: Blott on July 31, 2023, 06:39:23 PMI don't know? I know he didn't marry a billionaire.

Sunak was born on 12 May 1980 in Southampton General Hospital in Southampton, Hampshire,[3][4] to East African-born Hindu parents of Indian Punjabi descent, Yashvir and Usha Sunak.[5][6][7] He attended Stroud School, a preparatory school in Romsey, and later studied at Winchester College as a dayboy, becoming head boy of the college.[8][9][10] He worked as a waiter in a curry house in Southampton during his summer holidays.[11][12] He read philosophy, politics and economics at Lincoln College, Oxford, graduating with a first in 2001.[10][13] During his time at university, he undertook an internship at Conservative Campaign Headquarters and joined the Conservative Party.[9] In 2006. While at Stanford, he met his future wife Akshata Murty, the daughter of Indian billionaire N. R. Narayana Murthy of Infosys.

For a second there I thought he studied as a LADYBOY

:rudi2:

BoroRedKen

Gingerpig

Dad was a Toolmaker ................& he made a big tool too ...the pic taking the knee of him & Growlergirl will come back to haunt them

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 31, 2023, 09:04:24 PM

Ahhhhhhhhh........

Its obviously got you so please use the report function if you so desire. Johnny can rule on it since i thought we had "sorted" it.

Always believed in fighting fire with fire, never one to cry.

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on July 31, 2023, 09:29:08 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 31, 2023, 09:04:24 PM

Ahhhhhhhhh........

Always believed in fighting fire with fire, never one to cry.

when someone threatened you on here and offered to meet up with you and give you a bat.You didn't fight fire with fire then you went quiet. :bullshit:

Gingerpig

BoroRedKen

Fight fire with fire?

Its me you are going to burn though!

Tell me what you dont get about me trying to say not on the board?

BoroRedKen

BoroRedKen

I am thinking we might to fire up the "Take a chill pill and relax for 24hrs" Step if posters cant let things drop AFTER I HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT IT.

Thats the only thing that does my head in about here.

I have never pulled rank on here.
I allow stuff said to me that would get you booted OTR.

But i have to put my foot down when it seems im being fucked off like a nobody.

I have asked both of you to drop this.

Now im telling you 2. Drop it.

Gingerpig

If we open up ffs get a grip & grow up leave the kin domestic crap aside ...give this lad here a chance ffs

Either that or on the cobbles ....no weapons  :ray:

joking