Class song Ruby Tuesday

Started by erimus74, July 31, 2023, 03:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

tunstall

Johnny Thunder

Mike Peeler

After seeing your post Erimus I couldn't resist. a favourite modern day band of mine

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: tunstall on July 31, 2023, 04:10:39 PMIs it about a bewer?

You've had yer ration today....

Even got one for free

:vyvyan:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

This one is for Mingey!

RIP ya mad cunt

erimus74

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 31, 2023, 04:43:22 PMAfter seeing your post Erimus I couldn't resist. a favourite modern day band of mine

Love that too, class song 👌

Have a lot of KC's on my spotify 👌

tunstall

Sir Digby

Quote from: erimus74 on July 31, 2023, 07:22:56 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 31, 2023, 04:43:22 PMAfter seeing your post Erimus I couldn't resist. a favourite modern day band of mine

Love that too, class song 👌

Have a lot of KC's on my spotify 👌

Went to see them not long ago with the wife. Tickets were for my birthday but now she keeps saying she wants to go see them again. Great live band.

Sir Digby

Nosmo-King

Erimus, have you heard much of Lesley Duncan's stuff? Stockton lady died too young.

Love Everything Changes by her plus Love Song and sing Children Sing. Well worth a listen - very underrated in my opinion. Great music to chill to.

Smoggers51

Nosmo , Just had a listen to Everything Changes, that's going on my Spotify List. I didn't know that she came from Stockton, just googled and the list of people she has sang for and with us amazing, ranging from Elton John, Dusty Springfield and Pink Floyd and others. Will definitely look out for more of her songs. Cheers mate 👍

erimus74

Quote from: Nosmo-King on July 31, 2023, 07:51:09 PMErimus, have you heard much of Lesley Duncan's stuff? Stockton lady died too young.

Love Everything Changes by her plus Love Song and sing Children Sing. Well worth a listen - very underrated in my opinion. Great music to chill to.

Cheers Nosmo-king I will search for her music tomorrow, 👍

Nosmo-King

Smoggers, you are welcome pal. Erimus hope you enjoy some of her stuff