IS THIS OUR BEST TEAM ON PAPER 🤔🤔🤔

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, July 31, 2023, 12:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Looks like it

Full backs are a worry....

As are the injuries we already have without kicking a ball....

TeessideTopgun

Hopefully 2 or 3 loans to come in , pretty sure MC will have it all under control

Mike Peeler

Probably the best we have for now - still would not hang my hat on Rogers as CF I would rather go with Coburn if we get no one else in as a striker. I don't rate Coulson at all either. He looks like an under-11 player the size and build of him - it's only the beard and tattoos that save him.

Nosmo-King

rutters

Mason Greenwood would be perfect for the Archer role.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: rutters on July 31, 2023, 04:12:09 PMMason Greenwood would be perfect for the Archer role.

You are right and I would have him if it came with promotion, but what a cunt of human he is

rutters

There are cunts in all walks of life but everyone deserves a chance to un-cunt themselves.

fukyu

Quote from: rutters on July 31, 2023, 05:06:41 PMThere are cunts in all walks of life but everyone deserves a chance to un-cunt themselves.
Let the cunt do it at another club,I rather stay down than have him here.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: rutters on July 31, 2023, 05:06:41 PMThere are cunts in all walks of life but everyone deserves a chance to un-cunt themselves.

I get what you are saying - the is too much on him for me to like him or forgive him (a weird saying but you get my drift) Had it been that Mendy lad cleared by jury, I would say fair enough.

I'd be gutted had that been my daughter and she took the same course of action as Greenwords bird did. Drppoing charges and getting back with him like that. I can never be 100% sure until in the same situation but I think I would have to walk away from daughter as well. That's how i feel about it all

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WE SHOULD BE APPROACHING BRIGHTON TO GET BILLY GILMOUR ON LOAN 👍👍👍

WHAT A TERRIFIC MIDFIELD PLAYER 💪💪💪

CARRICK HAS HINTED THAT MORGAN ROGERS WILL BE UP FRONT ON SATURDAY 👍

I HOPE HE TAKES HIS SHOOTING BOOTS WITH HIM THIS TIME 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 01, 2023, 09:26:02 AMWE SHOULD BE APPROACHING BRIGHTON TO GET BILLY GILMOUR ON LOAN 👍👍👍

He was the next big thing when he left Rangers - he didn't do much at Norwich like - maybe the prem was to much for him and to be fair he was, is still a bin lid

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on August 01, 2023, 09:50:36 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 01, 2023, 09:26:02 AMWE SHOULD BE APPROACHING BRIGHTON TO GET BILLY GILMOUR ON LOAN 👍👍👍

He was the next big thing when he left Rangers - he didn't do much at Norwich like - maybe the prem was to much for him and to be fair he was, is still a bin lid

HE'S QUALITY.... ESPECIALLY IN A SCOTLAND SHIRT... HE GOT GAME TIME TOWARDS THE END OF LAST SEASON AS THE NEW BRIGHTON MANAGER SEEN SOMETHING IN HIM... SO A LOAN DEAL COULD BE OFF THE TABLE 😌
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Francks left peg