Where the f is this global boiling

Started by Gingerpig, July 30, 2023, 01:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerpig

Sat in garden .its OK....I wanna fry , smeared  in lurpak  :ray:

erimus74

Filed under financial cash crises, well it wasn't anywhere near the Orange pip market I tell ya, didnt go, not been to one yet but apparently, it was, again, very busy

Obviously given drinks, food away

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

ABSOLUTE WHOPPERS WHO BELIEVE IN THIS SHIT... GOT BACK AT LEEDS BRADFORD EARLY MON MORNING... IT WAS ABOUT 11 DEGREES.. WINDY AND FUCKING PISSING DOWN 😡😡😡 IN JULY 😡😡😡👎

THESE CUNTS SAYING IT'S GONNA BE 40 DEGREES IN A FEW YEARS HERE EVERY SUMMER ARE FUCKING STUPID CUNTS WHO NEED A FUCKING GOOD HIDING 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Gingerpig

BBC /Sly said i was gonna fry to death ...b******s....in me bloody budgies too  :bork:  :bork:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Crank it up to boiling crisis, when global warming isn't cutting it anymore. Fake temperatures being recorded in this country and the BBC being caught out for pushing this bullshit. Facts are there is a huge difference between people dying due to cold exposure than heat. The ones pushing the narrative are the ones who have vested interests in green energy. ONE BIG SCAM.

Gingerpig

They report not air temperature now but things like concrete temp etc ......leave a bit of steel outsid e in sun & watch its figures go mental  !!!!!!

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Gingerpig on July 30, 2023, 02:09:25 PMThey report not air temperature now but things like concrete temp etc ......leave a bit of steel outsid e in sun & watch its figures go mental  !!!!!!

Exactly mate, one was even recorded on a RAF runway that fighter jets were using at the time. They recorded close 40 degree on a hot day on the concrete, when the air temp just away from the runway was at 26 degree, two meters height. Wankers, they really do need locking up.

teamboro

I've been reading about this with people on holiday in areas the BBC are saying are suppose to be in a heatwave when people are saying it's the same temperature every year operation scare people is in full swing again
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Gingerpig

There really is a fkin agenda going on now & reality has been hijacked to suit it ....led by the usual suspects

Blott

Mike Peeler

It's all ramped up because SKS has thrown his hat behind the JSO cause now all the fucking rabid lefties are all over it like a rash. It was always in the news now it's like you say gone all 'politcal' that's why the fuck nuts from OTR are all over it like a sexpest in a school yard.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

AND IN THE MEAN TIME... INDIA... CHINA...RUSSIA...JAPAN...NORTH KOREA ARE NOT GIVING A FLYING FUCK  :ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 30, 2023, 03:04:37 PMAND IN THE MEAN TIME... INDIA... CHINA...RUSSIA...JAPAN...NORTH KOREA ARE NOT GIVING A FLYING FUCK  :ray:
bullshit, China has more solar panels than rest of the world combined. We used oil, gas and coal for 150 years, and expect emerging countries not to.

On 3 July 2018, Japan's government pledged to increase renewable energy sources, including wind and solar, from 15% to 22–24% by 2030. Nuclear energy will provide 20% of the country's energy needs as an emissions-free energy source. This will help Japan meet climate change commitments.

Said in calm manner

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on July 30, 2023, 03:10:12 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 30, 2023, 03:04:37 PMAND IN THE MEAN TIME... INDIA... CHINA...RUSSIA...JAPAN...NORTH KOREA ARE NOT GIVING A FLYING FUCK  :ray:
bullshit, China has more solar panels than rest of the world combined. We used oil, gas and coal for 150 years, and expect emerging countries not to.

On 3 July 2018, Japan's government pledged to increase renewable energy sources, including wind and solar, from 15% to 22–24% by 2030. Nuclear energy will provide 20% of the country's energy needs as an emissions-free energy source. This will help Japan meet climate change commitments.

Said in calm manner

UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT DAFT ARSE 🙄

CHINA BUILD A NEW COAL POWER STATION EVERY 3 MONTHS  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Over 1 billion people

BEIJING, June 12 (Reuters) - China's non-fossil fuel energy sources now exceed 50% of its total installed electricity generation capacity, state media outlet Xinhua said on Monday, citing an official at state planner the National Reform and Development Commission.

Non-fossil fuel power sources, such as wind and solar power, account for 50.9% of the country's total installed capacity, marking the early completion of a government target proposed in 2021, under which renewable capacity was planned to exceed fossil fuel capacity by 2025.

BoroRedKen

state media outlet Xinhua said

Yeah like they dont tell any porkies (no pun intended!).

:youfuckinserious:

BoroRedKen

I cannot quite believe that you Blotty will use China's state media as a reliable source.

You would not believe Russia's state media would you?

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 30, 2023, 03:27:06 PMI cannot quite believe that you Blotty will use China's state media as a reliable source.

You would not believe Russia's state media would you?
Wink

BoroRedKen

You have made me read a posh paper....

From The FT 2 days ago.

"

China has obstructed G20 climate negotiations, refusing to debate crucial issues such as greenhouse gas emissions targets, according to several people familiar with the talks.

The people said Beijing's stance was backed up by Saudi Arabia, putting in jeopardy hopes of concluding an agreement on ending fossil fuel use and boosting renewable energy.
"

BoroRedKen

Boy THE FT get uppity dont they?

Read this!

"Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at https://www.ft.com/tour.
   https://www.ft.com/content/3c8bab17-5719-4174-9a96-3cf04ef0b968
"

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THIS SHINY RAT FACED SLIMY CUNT NEEDS TO FUCK OFF TOO 😡😡😡😡😡😡

JUST TEKING THE BRITISH PUBLIC FOR MUGS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

https://metro.co.uk/2023/07/30/train-shy-rishi-sunak-takes-a-private-helicopter-over-public-transport-19216955/

:winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 30, 2023, 09:38:06 PMTHIS SHINY RAT FACED SLIMY CUNT NEEDS TO FUCK OFF TOO 😡😡😡😡😡😡

JUST TEKING THE BRITISH PUBLIC FOR MUGS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

https://metro.co.uk/2023/07/30/train-shy-rishi-sunak-takes-a-private-helicopter-over-public-transport-19216955/

:winston:

One thing comes to mind you do as we tell you and we will carry on flying around in private jets and helicopters,drive none electric cars go in private holidays

When will people wake up and realise it's all made up  :rav:  :rav:  :rav:
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Steboro

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 30, 2023, 03:00:57 PMIt's all ramped up because SKS has thrown his hat behind the JSO cause now all the fucking rabid lefties are all over it like a rash. It was always in the news now it's like you say gone all 'politcal' that's why the fuck nuts from OTR are all over it like a sexpest in a school yard.

What does Job Seekers Ollowance have to do with the heat?

:taxi:

Mike Peeler

Roofie the Rat (it has a nice ring to it that) is all over it - he is either on here and knows it winds many of us up or he is 'convert' now Kier gets a few quid off donators to shout its cause from the rooftops - see what I did there.  :rav:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS 40 DEGREE HEAT WE HAVE BEEN WARNED ABOUT IN AUGUST 😡😡😡😡😡

FUCKING LEATHERED IT DOWN LAST NIGHT AND IT'S PISSING DOWN AGAIN  :rav:

AND IT'S GONNA CONTINUE ALL MONTH 😡😡😡

IT'S FUCKING WINDY AND COLD OUT THERE 😌😌😌

ANY CUNT WHO UTTERS THE WORD CLIMATE CHANGE TO ME WILL BE NEEDING A FUCKING DENTIST  😡😡😡

:wankers:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G