RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 30, 2023, 11:11:12 AM

What the fuck is that  :rudi: gonna save that for my next deployment to flyme
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THERE TOO BUSY TRYING TO STITCH UP CURTIS WARREN THE FUCKING BENT CUNTS 😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 30, 2023, 11:19:34 AMTHERE TOO BUSY TRYING TO STITCH UP CURTIS WARREN THE FUCKING BENT CUNTS 😡😡😡😡😡
good church going lad is Curtis, lovely lad, never hurt a fly. He's just been unlucky with the UK, Spanish, Belgium, Dutch courts.

He is a hero of mine, a photo up in the bedroom so I can kiss him goodnight.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on July 30, 2023, 02:45:32 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 30, 2023, 11:19:34 AMTHERE TOO BUSY TRYING TO STITCH UP CURTIS WARREN THE FUCKING BENT CUNTS 😡😡😡😡😡
good church going lad is Curtis, lovely lad, never hurt a fly. He's just been unlucky with the UK, Spanish, Belgium, Dutch courts.

YES 🙄

BECAME A HERO OF MINE AFTER HE HAD KILLED THAT CAPTAIN KIRK IN A DUTCH PRISON WITH HIS BARE HANDS 👍💪👍😎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

We all have different heros, yours is a bloke that's a murderer who sells drugs to kill children, mine is Peter Pan.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 30, 2023, 02:48:03 PM
Quote from: Blott on July 30, 2023, 02:45:32 PM

YES 🙄

BECAME A HERO OF MINE AFTER HE HAD KILLED THAT CAPTAIN KIRK IN A DUTCH PRISON WITH HIS BARE HANDS 👍💪👍😎

And he made a female prison officer walk around a prison with a hole in her trousers near the crotch area so he could buck her when he wanted to. Now that's having some pull  :carrick2:  :supremeleader:

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on July 30, 2023, 02:53:39 PMWe all have different heros, yours is a bloke that's a murderer who sells drugs to kill children, mine is Peter Pan.

Your hero is Cliff Richard? TEKS ALL SORTS!!...

BoroRedKen

Thinking out loud.

Can a fictional character be a persons hero?

:ponder:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

PETER FUCKING PAN  🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I BET WENDY WAS A GOOD FUCK LIKE  :ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

To be fair to your hero he really fucked kids.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on July 30, 2023, 04:58:28 PMTo be fair to your hero he really fucked kids.

HE SOLD COCAINE FELLA 🙄🙄🙄

I DON'T THINK UNDER 16'S WHERE BUYING IT LIKE 😏😏😏
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

If you say so, you are more ITK than me.