Middlesbrough Train Station

Started by Steboro, July 28, 2023, 07:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steboro

Sad reading about things like that.

Worst part though is the poor train driver and very selfish to do it where it affects someone unknown to you aswell.

I know people are obviously beyond desperate at that point, so they probably don't even think about it.

tunstall

It's fucking horrible mate

I think there's been three at the crossing near us on Cowpen Bewley since we moved here in 2013

I can't even imagine what it must be like to be in a state of mind like that

TeessideTopgun

Was in front carriage of a 125 about 20 mins out of Newcastle when the train hit someone . As sorry as I was for the poor guy it was the driver I felt most sorry for, the emergency brake was on for what seemed a lifetime , all that time the driver must of known what was about to happen ....... Horrific

teamboro

The thing is the train cannot stop like a car still travels a bit feel sorry for the driver knowing your going to hit someone and you can't stop the train I do feel sorry for the person who has know we're to turn but the driver had to live with that for the rest of there living years
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

tunstall

I'm sure the drivers get a shit load of time off and counseling if this happens to em

ccole

Drivers must stop the train and go look for the 'victim'. 

It's not unknown for drivers to just drive on then report they think may have hit a sheep or a deer.

Can't blame them

Ravishing Rick Rude

The same goes for those who jump in front of cars/vans/wagons etc. Selfish act out of desperation.

I have all the sympathy for those who feel they have no way out,  but bringing innocent bystanders in to your act is nothing but selfish.

If anyone starts talking about Gary Speed, I switch it off. He hanged himself in a place where his kids could and did easily walk in to see him swinging. No respect for his family in his decision. Those poor kids witnessed their fathers, their heroes body hanging lifelessly.

Pure shithousery.