MCGREE
FORSS
SILVERA
ROGERS

💪💪💪

LOOKING LIKE A FULL HOUSE TOO WITH ONLY 2K TICKETS LEFT WITH 8 DAYS TO GO 👍😎👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

You might not be far off with that line up - tomorrow's friendly will probably tell all.

It is good on the attendance front like a nearly full house,it will probably sell out if you are right, and only 2k left

Northallerton_Boro

TommyDickfingers

Still think a few new faces will appear in the next weeks

ccole

1-1

Let's hope we are top half of the table before he sorts out some loan/new signings end of August.

Johnny Thunder

I reckon we will have at least one new face before the league gets underway too.

RiversideRifle

I think crooks will start ahead of rogers
UTB

tunstall

Never heard of half the cunts

:orson:

erimus74

Hopefully a few in before the Millwall game

Lets not forget, this time last year Chuba had scored a total of 8 goals for the Boro & Wilder had told him, while training with the U21's, to find himself another club & as they say, the rest is history, whose to say it couldnt happen again an unknown comes in & wham 👍

TeessideTopgun

Maybe 1 or2 signings on the bench 🤞🤞

Smoggers51

I have a feeling that Payero and Van den Berg might be in contention for either a start or on the bench for the Millwall game.

Gingerpig

Thing yer bang on there lids

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: erimus74 on July 28, 2023, 11:02:45 AMHopefully a few in before the Millwall game

Lets not forget, this time last year Chuba had scored a total of 8 goals for the Boro & Wilder had told him, while training with the U21's, to find himself another club & as they say, the rest is history, whose to say it couldnt happen again an unknown comes in & wham 👍

Hopefully some Young Guns who can take us to the Edge of Heaven

erimus74

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on July 28, 2023, 12:17:11 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on July 28, 2023, 11:02:45 AMHopefully a few in before the Millwall game

Hopefully some Young Guns who can take us to the Edge of Heaven

That would be excellent 👌

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 28, 2023, 09:30:15 AMI think crooks will start ahead of rogers

CROOKS WILL DEFFO BE ON THE BENCH NOW THE KISS 💋 OF DEATHS COME ALONG LIKE 🙄🙄🙄

:rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 28, 2023, 12:42:17 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 28, 2023, 09:30:15 AMI think crooks will start ahead of rogers

Yer fucking dafcun  :rudi:

Millwall 3 points  :leo:
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 28, 2023, 01:09:51 PM

THAT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME ONE LITTLE BIT 😑😑😑

PERSONALLY I WOULD START CROOKS AS HE'S BIG AND PHYSICAL AND MILLWALL ARE A BIG DIRTY TEAM AT THE BACK.... I KNOW ONE THING IF OUR DEFENCE ISN'T UP TO SCRATCH ON THE DAY... THEY HAVE SOME NIPPY STRIKERS WHO MIGHT REAM US 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 28, 2023, 01:19:48 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 28, 2023, 01:09:51 PM

THAT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME ONE LITTLE BIT 😑😑😑

PERSONALLY I WOULD START CROOKS AS HE'S BIG AND PHYSICAL AND MILLWALL ARE A BIG DIRTY TEAM AT THE BACK.... I KNOW ONE THING IF OUR DEFENCE ISN'T UP TO SCRATCH ON THE DAY... THEY HAVE SOME NIPPY STRIKERS WHO MIGHT REAM US 🙄🙄🙄

We will put them away quicker than a pint of moretti in the pig iron  :leo2:
UTB

Nosmo-King

Think they will bully us out of it 2-0 to the Wall. Sorry!!!

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nosmo-King on July 28, 2023, 02:47:34 PMThink they will bully us out of it 2-0 to the Wall. Sorry!!!

Negative Nozzer strikes again  :rudi:
UTB

Mike Peeler

Are Millwall bringing many - it might be a day of dancing if they are :rudi: 

Nosmo-King

Got the balls to call it as I see it. Big crowd, big ( false) expectation all set up for an upset, Rifle!

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nosmo-King on July 28, 2023, 03:20:22 PMGot the balls to call it as I see it. Big crowd, big ( false) expectation all set up for an upset, Rifle!

Never change kidda  :rudi:
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 28, 2023, 03:01:21 PMAre Millwall bringing many - it might be a day of dancing if they are :rudi: 

1200 👍👍👍

THEY BROUGHT ABOUT 400 LAST SEASON.... THEY CALLED IT ON.... BUT THE CUNTS WOULDNT LET US KNOW WHERE THEY WHERE LANDING 😔😔😔

TURNS OUT 50 OF THERE LADS TOOK OVER THE LORD WESTBURY IN THORNABY  :rav:

AND TRIED TO CLAIM A RESULT SAYING WE KNEW ALL ABOUT IT 🙄🙄🙄

FUCKING BULLSHITTING CUNTS... IF THEY TURN UP IN BORO WITHOUT OLD BILL THEY WILL GET BATTERED 👍💪👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Gingerpig

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 28, 2023, 05:08:23 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 28, 2023, 03:01:21 PMAre Millwall bringing many - it might be a day of dancing if they are :rudi: 

1200 👍👍👍

THEY BROUGHT ABOUT 400 LAST SEASON.... THEY CALLED IT ON.... BUT THE CUNTS WOULDNT LET US KNOW WHERE THEY WHERE LANDING 😔😔😔

TURNS OUT 50 OF THERE LADS TOOK OVER THE LORD WESTBURY IN THORNABY  :rav:

AND TRIED TO CLAIM A RESULT SAYING WE KNEW ALL ABOUT IT 🙄🙄🙄

FUCKING BULLSHITTING CUNTS... IF THEY TURN UP IN BORO WITHOUT OLD BILL THEY WILL GET BATTERED 👍💪👍

Round Westbury will be like Brixton to them