Main Menu

JSO

Started by BoroRedKen, July 28, 2023, 06:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Kids off for summer holidays for 4 days now.

AND NOT 1 PROTEST FROM THE FUCKERS!!

JUST FUCK OFF YOU COCKWOMBLES!!.

WE ALL SEE YOU!!..

BoroRedKen

All probably flew aboard on jets for a holiday.

Absolute gobshites.

The Tarquins and Poopy's all safely ensconced in mummy and daddys sprawling country pile on holiday whilst NOT attending Uni to go on marches. 

erimus74

Haha, cracking point Ken

This will be interesting

Imagine if a memo goes missing & turns up on the internet

If Carlsberg did adverts
Memo - All JSO protests are on hold due to protesters (who work tirelessly for our campaigne) will be having a well earned holiday

PS - wherever you are travelling in the world enjoy 🌍

BoroRedKen

John Trebor

Just been reading the JSO thread  OTR. Roofie is properly into it. Cutting & Pasting like a maniac.
He has just insulted one poster, who put together a decent informative post, by saying 'you talk rubbish' followed up with 'but I won't fall out with you'
Who does he think he is?

Sorry, mini rant over.

Mike Peeler

Roffie has promoted himself to the new head dog role - now the politics lot will be on holiday due to public and politics having a summer break. so the likes of Fur and boro mart and Sherlock have nothing much to bleat on about and ram down folks throats. They don't really do football that lot don't forget. :katie:

So Roofie has taken over the baton and is on the charge :rav:

Once the new accounts get up to speed he will get some treatment :smokin:

BoroRedKen

He is just an old miserable fucker.

I think its time to out him...........

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 31, 2023, 04:56:08 PMHe is just an old miserable fucker.

I think its time to out him...........

I normally respect older people.

But i have no time for bullies.

Mike Peeler

I cant be doing with preacher types regardless of age, or creed the lot of them boil my piss.

BoroRedKen

Does not have a TV. Only reads.

But he can mention scenes from Sister Act.....

:bullshit:

John Trebor

The way he tries to be cryptic and clever then acts all innocent when confronted, or changes the subject as though the other person is not intelligent enough to understand his point really annoys me.
A few examples of that on the police trust thread.