NATWEST BOSS

Started by BoroRedKen, July 26, 2023, 02:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blott

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on July 26, 2023, 02:36:05 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 26, 2023, 02:13:10 PMWould Laxley Lennon get called far right?
100%

Ohh..... I am under the same investigation he was!

Dont forget the file in a cake boys!!

Blott

This in the last hour on the Saintly FMTTM

He's an odious, vindictive man who has conspired to cause more harm to this country than should be possible. He should have died in that plane crash when he was UKIP leader......

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on July 26, 2023, 02:39:29 PMThis in the last hour on the Saintly FMTTM

He's an odious, vindictive man who has conspired to cause more harm to this country than should be possible. He should have died in that plane crash when he was UKIP leader......

Lovely.

What harm? Having a different view to them? Who are they? The NatWest?.

That is OTT. But i bet i could list the likes without looking.

They tried to nail him with Russian money. Not 1 shred of evidence found. Racist? Saying about immigration becoming uncontrolled 4 years ago?

Or is that sick comment from a Remainer? Democracy. Get over it.

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on July 26, 2023, 02:39:29 PMThis in the last hour on the Saintly FMTTM

Standard im afraid

BoroRedKen

New member. How long before they say "he's" escaped from here?

But we should all love Farage considering we are Teesside/North Yorkshire's number 1 racist site........

So it will be someone from here posting on there to get them into trouble.