NATWEST BOSS

Started by BoroRedKen, July 26, 2023, 02:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Resigned!
Admitted she was the 1 who spoke to the BBC about Nigel Farrage.

See ya pet!

#GOWOKEGOBROKE

teamboro

Same thing with the police telling the bullshit corporation of the raid on Cliff Richards house
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

tunstall

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SHOULD HAVE HER FUCKING TITLE REMOVED THE SLAAAAAAAAAG..... 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 26, 2023, 07:31:35 AMSHOULD HAVE HER FUCKING TITLE REMOVED THE SLAAAAAAAAAG..... 😡😡😡

Rest of the board should go and she should do jail time.

BoroRedKen

All them that at the start that took the piss and called Farage a grifter.

Hope all this leaves a nasty taste in their mouths.

Mike Peeler

Found out for what they are - These 'wokey' types out there are not to be trusted.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 26, 2023, 08:19:58 AMFound out for what they are - These 'wokey' types out there are not to be trusted.

They were already doing it to some folk and businesses because of their political leanings, and looking into peoples personal social media. It was only a matter of time before they went after a high profile name, to see how far they could stretch it. Imagine if they had got away with it, and Farrage was just brushed off, we would then of entered into a China Style commie ruled system. As I said above, people should be doing jail time.

Mike Peeler

You know it's a 'result' when you have the 'spinners' from over the road out in force.

Not just the spinners but the big hitter know-it-alls. 1-0, Nigel. :christian:  :cheers: 

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 26, 2023, 10:09:28 AMYou know it's a 'result' when you have the 'spinners' from over the road out in force.

Not just the spinners but the big hitter know-it-alls. 1-0, Nigel. :christian:  :cheers: 

I read one comment on a thread about Farrage otr, and come off it straight away. They really don't see anything wrong with cancelling someones life if they don't agree with their political views. The Irony is something special when they label others Nazi's.

BoroRedKen

Still calling him a neo-nazi otr.

Im serving a 24hr Twitter "ban" so cant tweet anything but if your on Twitter drop Nigel a screenshot of being called racist and a neo-nazi from OTR.
Nazi? Ridiculous comparison.

Blott

They are upside down on this one.it really is my type of humour.

erimus74

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 26, 2023, 10:09:28 AMYou know it's a 'result' when you have the 'spinners' from over the road out in force.

Read OTR, every post is yes its the right decision, but, but, but

So its the right decision but if on the other foot, thought some of them dealt in facts not whatsaboutery 🤣

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on July 26, 2023, 12:26:57 PMThey are upside down on this one.it really is my type of humour.

Thank god! I thought it was just me!

:alf:  :bigjack

BoroRedKen

Quote from: erimus74 on July 26, 2023, 12:27:16 PM

So its the right decision but if on the other foot, thought some of them dealt in facts not whatsaboutery 🤣

Erimus saying "Whataboutery" is class!
Love it mate!
They never knew you at all OTR.

#Superstar!!

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 26, 2023, 12:39:27 PM

Love it mate!

#Superstar!!

Cheers Ken, but its right mate

BoroRedKen

Quote from: erimus74 on July 26, 2023, 12:56:14 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 26, 2023, 12:39:27 PM

Love it mate!

#Superstar!!

Cheers Ken, but its right mate

Just being honest mate. I read enough stuff from them to you and they always treated you like you were thick mate.
On here you have blossomed. You get involved with all topics not just footy. Proving you are not a 1 dimensional bloke.

As you all know i speak from the heart whether it makes me sound daft or not. That i will not change about myself.
And if RR has made a bloke like you Erimus feel comfortable, welcomed and appreciated then we are operating this site the way we want it to operate.

The same goes for all the ex-flyme lads. I know it gets a bit wild on here sometimes, i know some people dont like the swearing etc.
But if that is how somebody "speaks" then crack on in my opinion. Its about people being themselves.

The downside of this "preaching" is we have to have some "rules". The law dictates that. We are all adults so we all know what im on about. And i cannot have ANY of you going through what im going through re the law and crybabies and bullshitters.
 :bigjack 

TommyDickfingers

I don't like Farage, I think he's a charlatan and lived off the back of his one & only policy for the last 10 years.

However he is correct in calling for the whole Natwest board to step down. What they have been doing is akin to what the Chinese would do in trying to control every aspect of a persons political and personal data.

As far as him being a 'neo-nazi'............hmmm, some people need to realise that extreme points of view that you connsistently use with aggressive language like this word and 'scum' etc is as close on the political spectrum as the far right they detest.

Far left and far right are both the same, they want to victimise a certain type of person, whether that's through what someones political beliefs are or their ethnicity..........either way it's extremism.

Blott

Far left and far right are both the same, they want to victimise a certain type of person, whether that's through what someones political beliefs are or their ethnicity..........either way it's extremism.

I have said this for years; they both hate; Police, Democracy. BBC, the press, poor uneducated people, ...

BoroRedKen

But what is "far right"? I get called it nearly everyday!.

BoroRedKen

Would Laxley Lennon get called far right?

RiversideRifle

How fucking stupid must you be to talk about someone else back to the bbc  :rudi:
UTB

BoroRedKen

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 26, 2023, 02:22:03 PMHow fucking stupid must you be to talk about someone else back to the bbc  :rudi:

The fact that these people do this is the funniest thing!

Smoggers51. What is it?

HAVE NOWT, WANT NOWT AND KNOW NOWT? You cant go far wrong with that mantra.