Barry Prudom

Started by Mike Peeler, July 25, 2023, 03:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

Remember him he took over the Harry Roberts song for a while if I remember rightly in the Holgate.  :rav: Documentary airs tonight on 5 about him. A big man hunt on the scale of Raul Moat, the phantom of the forest as he was called.

It all started off not far from here in Malton North Yorks. Cop killer.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 25, 2023, 03:08:51 PMRemember him he took over the Harry Roberts song for a while if I remember rightly in the Holgate.  :rav: Documentary airs tonight on 5 about him. A big man hunt on the scale of Raul Moat, the phantom of the forest as he was called.

The curly haired bloke. If i remember it right there was an elderly couple and a farmhouse involved during the manhunt.
If im right im amazed 'cos im sure i was only a kid (early 80's)!

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 25, 2023, 03:16:22 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 25, 2023, 03:08:51 PMRemember him he took over the Harry Roberts song for a while if I remember rightly in the Holgate.  :rav: Documentary airs tonight on 5 about him. A big man hunt on the scale of Raul Moat, the phantom of the forest as he was called.

The curly haired bloke. If i remember it right there was an elderly couple and a farmhouse involved during the manhunt.
If im right im amazed 'cos im sure i was only a kid (early 80's)!

It was all over the news and newspapers I was only a bairn but still took an interest in it. The same with the Yorkshire Ripper and the Falklands War. All above my station given my age but I was glued to the tele and papers on all three of those big headline stories as a kid/ young teenager