Europe Going (far right)

Started by Mike Peeler, July 25, 2023, 10:04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

are we going full far right in Europe and, I'm not meaning is all of Europe going racist? The lefties out there will promote that angle.

Spain has the same issues as many parts of Europe and looks to be heading 'far right'

The 'lefties' both over the road and uk/worldwide will be seething in years to come I reckon.

Its on its way if countries do not start and pull their finger out on certain matters.

Now whether that's a good thing or not for the 'buisness world' I ain't clever enough to give the answers on that but it's safe to say folk are getting sick and will vote quietly and accordingly at the polling stations.

We're on the march :leo:  :vyvyan:  :rick:  :rudi:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23170602/european-far-right-marching-power-spanish-trump/

Redsteel (Moderator)

Normal folk are fed up. Take ULEZ for example, it has been kicked back by the London voters, and yet Khan still thinks he knows better than them. Going green is destroying people's lives with taxes they simply can't afford. Yet, the urge to act on it is disregarding as they have a narrative that must be followed. People will eventually kick back when the tipping point has been reached.