FIRE STICKS 👍

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, July 25, 2023, 09:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMG501

It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Poolielad

For you lads who've just subscribed, arch this short video if you want to do a bit of tidying up of the app.

Poolielad

As it been ok for everyone??

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Poolielad on August 08, 2023, 09:40:26 AMAs it been ok for everyone??

Earth didn't move for me....

:alf:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Poolielad on August 08, 2023, 09:40:26 AMAs it been ok for everyone??

GET THE ODD BUFFERING PROBLEM NOW AND THEN ON SOME CHANNELS 🙄

BUT FOR THE MONEY CANNOT COMPLAIN 😁
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Poolielad

Some useful info for any problems that may occour

Things to try if you are getting any problems like buffering, channels not loading, apps not opening etc, etc. Start from No 1, if that doesn't solve it try No 2 etc.

1)Setting, application, manage installed app, scroll down to the app you are using and click      on it. Clear cache and force stop then relaunch app.

2)Turn Router and Firestick off for 5 minutes (or whatever device you are using). Then try again.

3)Setting, application, manage installed app, scroll down to the app you are using and click on it. Clear cache, clear Data, force stop. Then relaunch the app. You will now have to put your username and password back in. (if you haven't got them, I will send you them).

4)Setting, application, manage installed app, scroll down to the app you are using and click on it. Uninstall, press home button and open downloader. Now type in the information I gave you at the beginning to download the apps via downloader. If you haven't got this info or I did it for you, I will put it at the bottom of this text.

5)Although you shouldn`t need one, you could always try/use your own VPN.

6)9 times out of 10, it's one of the above problems. Unless it's a server issue with supplier, but then everyone would be down.

Please try all of the above yourselves if you have any problems. But remember, at least once a    week, turn your router and firestick for 5 minutes.

Poolielad

Been a bit of a change chaps, some people may need to put a new URL in if yours goes off... Just pm me you have any bother.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Poolielad on August 15, 2023, 05:24:38 PMBeen a bit of a change chaps, some people may need to put a new URL in if yours goes off... Just pm me you have any bother.

MINES GONE OFF 🙄🙄🙄

TRYING TO DOWNLOAD BUT JUST COMES UP RETRY  :rav:

RING ME YOU ARTHUR DALEY CUNT 😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Poolielad

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 16, 2023, 09:27:24 AM
Quote from: Poolielad on August 15, 2023, 05:24:38 PMBeen a bit of a change chaps, some people may need to put a new URL in if yours goes off... Just pm me you have any bother.

MINES GONE OFF 🙄🙄🙄

TRYING TO DOWNLOAD BUT JUST COMES UP RETRY  :rav:

RING ME YOU ARTHUR DALEY CUNT 😡

Fuck you all I am in Australia..... good luck

Johnny Thunder

Poolielad

It's a simple fix lads, so whoever as gone off pm me.

BoroRedKen

Even i managed!!

:alf: