FIRE STICKS 👍

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, July 25, 2023, 09:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravishing Rick Rude

I've just installed Virgin so once I've had tea, I'll do the FS

Poolielad

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude on July 26, 2023, 06:06:25 PMI've just installed Virgin so once I've had tea, I'll do the FS

I am out at football for next couple of hours mate...

Ravishing Rick Rude

no worries pal, by the time this delivery turns up, it'll be the end of the season

Poolielad

I will message you now mate.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

What's the monthly sub for given that its all a bit dodgy?

Where's that money going?

Ravishing Rick Rude

I'll do it tomorrow. To late to be fucking about now.

Steboro

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on July 26, 2023, 09:19:05 PMWhat's the monthly sub for given that its all a bit dodgy?

Server hosting, maintenance, adding content etc.

tunstall

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on July 26, 2023, 09:19:05 PMWhat's the monthly sub for given that its all a bit dodgy?

Poolielad puts 10% on to pay for his makeup

Poolielad

Quote from: tunstall on July 27, 2023, 06:18:44 AM

Poolielad puts 10% on to pay for his makeup

Need to be more than 10% the amount of make up I would need for this face. :ray:  :ray:

Poolielad

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude on July 26, 2023, 10:17:05 PMI'll do it tomorrow. To late to be fucking about now.
Gis a shout when your eady Rick.

BoroRedKen

Well mine has been up and running for 3 days now and my internet is rubbish but had no issues up to now.

I am all Sky and my bill is 120 odd a month
At roughly 4.70 a month when you get a year (and you dont have to use your card details that  gets sorted by the "man" you pay him direct so you have no fears about fraud etc!) i think its a deal.

Granted nothing is ever certain with these things but everyone i know that has had issues with loss of service etc with their "boxes" have never been without it too long with the people they use.
 :bigjack

BoroRedKen

I will be deleting this thread Timbo before we go live mate.

We all know who to message.

BoroRedKen

That came across as "protection" not a threat didnt it??...

Poolielad

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 27, 2023, 09:45:31 PMI will be deleting this thread Timbo before we go live mate.

We all know who to message.

No worries matey..cheers for the plug.

Poolielad

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 27, 2023, 09:43:37 PMWell mine has been up and running for 3 days now and my internet is rubbish but had no issues up to now.

I am all Sky and my bill is 120 odd a month
At roughly 4.70 a month when you get a year (and you dont have to use your card details that  gets sorted by the "man" you pay him direct so you have no fears about fraud etc!) i think its a deal.

Granted nothing is ever certain with these things but everyone i know that has had issues with loss of service etc with their "boxes" have never been without it too long with the people they use.
Cheers Ken< we all know the chance we take on this.... But surely its got to be worth it...

Poolielad

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 27, 2023, 09:46:49 PMThat came across as "protection" not a threat didnt it??...
Of course it did matey.....Fully understand

BoroRedKen

tunstall

I've been using these things for ten years

Can count the number of times they've fucked up on one hand. I'm from Billog so that's a maximum of six times.

Poolielad

Quote from: tunstall on July 27, 2023, 10:52:58 PMI've been using these things for ten years

Can count the number of times they've fucked up on one hand. I'm from Billog so that's a maximum of six times.
I must of had these things for going on 20 year mate, started off on the Starview boxes, were you had to put codes in every now and then, then went to eurobox (or something with a similiar name), then another box wich I cant remember the name..... once sly/vermin sussed them, someone created IPTV.........Its a,, cat and mouse with them... We pay pittance but we take our chances...... There is always someclever fucker who finds there way around sly and vermin!!!

Ravishing Rick Rude

All done.

I had a D-Box years back

BoroRedKen

Quote from: tunstall on July 27, 2023, 10:52:58 PMI've been using these things for ten years

:ray:  :supremeleader:

How has that gag gone under the radar?

Pure comedy gold!

teamboro

Poolie I'll give you a shout soon my subscription for mine is up soon I don't need Rick's help it's piss easy to do
 :leo3:  :leo1:  :leo2:

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Poolielad

Quote from: teamboro on July 29, 2023, 07:04:00 AMPoolie I'll give you a shout soon my subscription for mine is up soon I don't need Rick's help it's piss easy to do
 :leo3:  :leo1:  :leo2:

:buck:  :buck: Cheers mate

TMG501

Is today's match being shown? Can't see it in the friendlies channel on my stick
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Poolielad

Quote from: TMG501 on July 29, 2023, 09:45:49 AMIs today's match being shown? Can't see it in the friendlies channel on my stick

Friendlies aint always guaranteed to be on mate.

Try this:

https://www.wheresthematch.com/live-football-on-tv/