FIRE STICKS 👍

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, July 25, 2023, 09:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WHO DOES THE BEST ONES AND DECENT PRICES  🤔🤔🤔

BINNED SKY... ROBBING CUNTS 👎😡👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 25, 2023, 09:34:50 AMWHO DOES THE BEST ONES AND DECENT PRICES  🤔🤔🤔

BINNED SKY... ROBBING CUNTS 👎😡👎

Speak to Tim Lids  :bigjack

BoroRedKen

If he does yours come and grab me and he can do mine as well.

:bigjack

RiversideRifle

Tim did one for my mate and he said the service is really good. I know another guy who does mine but he charges £80 a year or £140 with a stick. £30 for owld rifle though
UTB

tunstall

I think my sub is about 40 or 50 bar mate

I can give you the gadgies number if you want

BoroRedKen

Tims is the same going rate lads.

If Tim is cool about it lets give him the "business".

:bigjack

Gingerpig

Drop me the details need  2 done have sticks

Poolielad

I can do them lads... I dont need sticks, I send you all the info then get you connected from this end. Pretty simple set up.

Monthly
£10

3 month
£25

6 month
£40

Annually
£50.00

Poolielad

I can get you a free 24 hour trial (weekdays only) or try the month for a tenner to see if its any good for youse.

Steboro

My vote goes for Tim aswell.  No issues here.

Poolielad

Ravishing Rick Rude

So Tim, what can you get on them? It's not kodi is it. What a fuck on that used to be.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude on July 25, 2023, 01:23:56 PMSo Tim, what can you get on them? It's not kodi is it. What a fuck on that used to be.

The one I use is called smarters. It's good like. It just looks like a normal tv guide with loads of sections.
UTB

Poolielad

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude on July 25, 2023, 01:23:56 PMSo Tim, what can you get on them? It's not kodi is it. What a fuck on that used to be.
Every thing mate.... All saturday English, Scottish football matches, All PPV events,every channel you would get on sly/vermin and more, 1000s of the top movies and series........ Its nothing like Kodi mate.Tryna free trial, if its no good for you, youv`e lost nothing mate.Several apps to use, but like Rifes said, smarters app is pretty simple to use.

Ravishing Rick Rude

can you pm me a trial mate and I'll whack it on once Virgin have delivered my kit. Fucked sky off as their broadband is SHIT.

Poolielad

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude on July 25, 2023, 02:12:57 PMcan you pm me a trial mate and I'll whack it on once Virgin have delivered my kit. Fucked sky off as their broadband is SHIT.
is it for a firestick mate?

Northallerton_Boro

What do i need Poolielad? Currently with Sky and thinking about fucking them off as well.

Not got a stick or anything.

Let me know and ill give it a trial for a month

Poolielad

Firestick or a android box, it even works on some smart tvs mate. I use this firestick. There is cheaper ones available, but this is the best one.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/fire-tv-stick-4k-with-alexa-voice-remote/dp/B08XVVPXX4/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=fire%2Bstick&qid=1690293689&refinements=p_76%3A419159031&rps=1&sr=8-4&th=1

Oh, and a amazon account to register the firestick.

Poolielad

Johnny Thunder

Image post spacker.

:leo:

BoroRedKen

BoroRedKen

Imagine this lot Johnny badgering you all at once!!

Poor Poolie.

:alf:

Poolielad

Well I fucked that right up didnt I....daf cuns

Johnny Thunder

Poolielad