NOLA BORO

Started by BoroRedKen, July 25, 2023, 08:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

What a post from the guy.

I hope the likes of the grass etc read his post about being a copper and hang their heads in shame and disgust.

I know i feel shame now for saying what i did about some police officers.

Man his post really hit home.

I am going to leave this thread on when we open so hopefully the guy will read this.

The guy is thinking of leaving Fmttm because of the abuse the police are receiving from certain people OTR.

Rob. You have a serving police officer/detective as a member and poster.
I implore you to act.
You are allowing bullying.

An officer, from a mixed race family, has to listen to the grass and co call them racist ALL THE TIME.

DO SOMETHING FOR ONCE FOR A HUMAN BEING RATHER THAN WORRYING ABOUT "CASH FOR CLICKS".
IS THE GRASS/GRIFTER REALLY WORTH IT?
NOT ONLY ARE YOU LOSING MEMBERS BECAUSE OF HIM BUT FOR 14 MONTHS, YES 14 MONTHS NOT THE 35 WEEKS SINCE HE BECAME A MEMBER HE HAS BEEN REPORTING ME AND RR TO POLICE ON AT LEAST 3 TIMES. WHO WAS HE BEFORE HE "JOINED"?.

NOLA I KNOW YOU HAVE NOT READ ANYTHING ON HERE BUT I WANT TO APOLOGISE FOR SOME OF THE THINGS I HAVE SAID ABOUT SOME OFFICERS WITH CP.
MINE IS BASED ON 1 POSTER FROM FMTTM CONSTANTLY TRYING TO SHUT ME DOWN BECAUSE I STOOD UP TO THE BULLY (THAT IS NOW INVOLVING SOME VERY SERIOUS THREATS TO MY PERSON FROM A LOT OF ANTI RACISM GROUPS ON TWITTER HE CONTACTED LAST MONTH).

YOUR POST HAS MADE ME SEE IT IS WRONG TO TAR ALL OFFICERS AND FOR THAT I APOLOGISE.

ROB YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THE DAMAGE THAT 1 POSTER IS DOING TO YOUR FORUM UNDER THE FMTTM BANNER.
ITS NO SECRET I DO NOT LIKE YOU, YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT AND EVERYBODY ON THESE FORUMS KNOWS IT BUT I IMPLORE YOU TO LOOK MORE CLOSELY AT THAT MEMBER.

HE WILL KILL YOUR SITE. YOU WILL BE NEXT FOR THE RAID AND NICKING.

YOU HAVE TO GROW SOME BOLLOCKS ROB AND STAND UP TO HIM.

BoroRedKen

Post like this with wrong info do not help.

"I can't believe for one minute that it was that the coppers were called because someone thought she hadn't paid.."

The police were on a joint venture with TFL to stop buses etc to catch fare evaders (which is a criminal not civil offence).
The police were already there.
What power does a TFL employee to stop moving traffic on a highway?

Simple daft facts not listened to.

BoroRedKen

I thought Fmttm contained the fonts of all knowledge? Football, politics, virologists, doctors, climate experts etc etc etc.

But post an untruth to confirm your own narrative is WRONG!

You know like the photoshopped post of a comment from god knows where added to an edited post on here then bundled together to look like it was posted on here then Plastered all over Twitter that is resulting in me just last week threatened to have acid thrown over me for allowing "blatant racism".

BoroRedKen

A lot of you might think its "funny" my stuff with the liar/grass.

Shot, stabbed, petrol bombed and now an acid attack from various anti-racism groups just in the last 2/3 weeks.

The guy is a fruit loop who appears he will not stop until im dead or RR is shut for good.

BUT THE SHITHOUSE WILL NOT DO A FUCKING THING HIMSELF!

IF THE MOUNTAIN WONT GO TO MOHAMMED THEN............

BoroRedKen

Have i not suffered enough this last 6 months.

I kid you not i have absolutely fuck all left to take.

No job, no money, no wife. Cant he take them things as a win and just get the fuck out of what life i have left?.

Im not over egging the pudding guys. I have nothing but a leaky roof over my head and the clothes im stood up in.
I used to have a wife that got me through this shite with him but even she is gone now.

I dont want sympathy or pity. I just want to be left alone to try to rebuild my life before its too late.

Im not doing too good if the truth be told. I cannot stop the screaming in my head and its driving me mad and im getting angrier by the day.

I feel proper backed into a corner lately. And im scared because i only know 1 way out of it. FIGHT,FIGHT FIGHT.
Im not scared for me though. Thats my problem.

BoroRedKen

All i hear is Carmen saying "put up or shut up man" in my head. I have tried shutting up and it failed miserably.

Maybe its time to get before im got...

Mike Peeler

Its well known most cops don't like a grass anyhow - it sort of says they can not do the job, or are not up to it unless someone gives them a name.

They work to the fact report the crime and leave the rest up to them, well that was the values years ago. Despite the odd police informer in the 'big world of crime' back then, not so much the petty grasses that exist today and, back then

TerryCochranesSocks

How can we help you?

BoroRedKen

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on July 25, 2023, 09:13:58 AMHow can we help you?

You lads do everything you can already for me Tel.

You all understand i have bad days still and give me the space and tolerance to vent it without judging me or sticking the boot in i cannot ask for more than that from any of you lads.

I know things will get "better" and all my problems are here in 1 big pile right in front of me so i just need time to "sort through" them 1 by 1 and im ticking stuff off everyday.

But the knowledge that you lads are there to support and listen to me is the best thing you lads do for me.

:cheers:  :bigjack

BoroRedKen

I have no shame in saying i still cry about Carmen. I miss her so much. She was my everything.

When she was alive i felt untouchable and nothing fazed me.

Now im so hollow inside. I feel only anger towards a lot of people lately. And i detest that feeling so much.

I dont care about people like i used to. If i see something kicking off outside i now just shut my curtains and that is not the old me.

I even headbutted my neighbour for fucks sake! For 10 years i have just told him to wind his neck in and laughed at him. Then the other week i went from 0mph to 100mph in a flash of "violence". And i detest myself for behaving like that. Im not a teenager who hates the world ffs!.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

I've been on the point of posting this for a while since you lost Carmen

I was not (still am not) sure if it would help but the words are just awesome

I'd always thought it was about losing a girl friend to someone else but have realised it could be about someone dear to you passing away

Anyway - its always one of my top 5 singles and has the most simple but spectacularly appropriate solo guitar sequence IMHO

If it helps put it on repeat and turn it up till the speakers burst

If it cracks you up well do the same thing - it might help

BoroRedKen

Fantastic Ural.

:bigjack

Northallerton_Boro

You cant stop a person of colour now without it being race related.

I'm sure they kicked off before about a short clip showing a young black lad being stopped and searched, somebody showed the full length video in which they found a massive blade in his trouser leg.

See the thread about JSO as well.

Bunch of soft wankers who's attitude is what will ruin this country

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 25, 2023, 08:35:46 AMWhat a post from the guy.

I hope the likes of the grass etc read his post about being a copper and hang their heads in shame and disgust.

I know i feel shame now for saying what i did about some police officers.

Man his post really hit home.

I am going to leave this thread on when we open so hopefully the guy will read this.

The guy is thinking of leaving Fmttm because of the abuse the police are receiving from certain people OTR.

Rob. You have a serving police officer/detective as a member and poster.
I implore you to act.
You are allowing bullying.

An officer, from a mixed race family, has to listen to the grass and co call them racist ALL THE TIME.

DO SOMETHING FOR ONCE FOR A HUMAN BEING RATHER THAN WORRYING ABOUT "CASH FOR CLICKS".
IS THE GRASS/GRIFTER REALLY WORTH IT?
NOT ONLY ARE YOU LOSING MEMBERS BECAUSE OF HIM BUT FOR 14 MONTHS, YES 14 MONTHS NOT THE 35 WEEKS SINCE HE BECAME A MEMBER HE HAS BEEN REPORTING ME AND RR TO POLICE ON AT LEAST 3 TIMES. WHO WAS HE BEFORE HE "JOINED"?.

NOLA I KNOW YOU HAVE NOT READ ANYTHING ON HERE BUT I WANT TO APOLOGISE FOR SOME OF THE THINGS I HAVE SAID ABOUT SOME OFFICERS WITH CP.
MINE IS BASED ON 1 POSTER FROM FMTTM CONSTANTLY TRYING TO SHUT ME DOWN BECAUSE I STOOD UP TO THE BULLY (THAT IS NOW INVOLVING SOME VERY SERIOUS THREATS TO MY PERSON FROM A LOT OF ANTI RACISM GROUPS ON TWITTER HE CONTACTED LAST MONTH).

YOUR POST HAS MADE ME SEE IT IS WRONG TO TAR ALL OFFICERS AND FOR THAT I APOLOGISE.

ROB YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THE DAMAGE THAT 1 POSTER IS DOING TO YOUR FORUM UNDER THE FMTTM BANNER.
ITS NO SECRET I DO NOT LIKE YOU, YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT AND EVERYBODY ON THESE FORUMS KNOWS IT BUT I IMPLORE YOU TO LOOK MORE CLOSELY AT THAT MEMBER.

HE WILL KILL YOUR SITE. YOU WILL BE NEXT FOR THE RAID AND NICKING.

YOU HAVE TO GROW SOME BOLLOCKS ROB AND STAND UP TO HIM.

I read that last night too & for the 1st time since last year felt like logging on & replying to him, it was such an emotional post, wow, he went through everything from his time in the police, through to a detective, to what hes witnesed, things I hope I never have to see & then he logs on OTR daily & has to read stuff on that board/thread

The 1st thing people do when they feel threatened, is to call the police, now in every walk of life there are good, bad & indifferent in all of us, not a select of groups, everywhere

Its sad too think that someone who has made his life to serve his badge will feel, reading last night, that the majority of people are dead against the police & that he should feel ashamed at doing what he does

Its some of the people who wrote the comments that made him post what he did, especially the opening post looking for the type of the replies that followed, that should feel ashamed

Atomic has always hit the nail on the head when he says that forum doesnt represent us & by god, how right he is

Nola, keep on doing what you're doing, the emotion & passion in your post shows me & othets who will read it, what the job means to you & you finished off with, you have police friends who frequently read OTR, well they certainly shouldnt laugh at you, they should applaud you

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 25, 2023, 08:47:06 AMI thought Fmttm contained the fonts of all knowledge? Football, politics, virologists, doctors, climate experts etc etc etc.

But post an untruth to confirm your own narrative is WRONG!

You know like the photoshopped post of a comment from god knows where added to an edited post on here then bundled together to look like it was posted on here then Plastered all over Twitter that is resulting in me just last week threatened to have acid thrown over me for allowing "blatant racism".

Ken I didnt know that & sorry to hear about it, its awful how people can do such awful & cruel things in life, what is wrong with folk 😞

BoroRedKen

Erimus we have a saying up here. "Its all wind and watter" (thats how they say water up here!).

I pay no real mind to any threats. You can only deal with that kind of stuff when its in your face.
Im no hardman by any stretch of the imagination but at the same time i am not a coward nor somebody who has not been round the block more than once.

Its the "obsession" that has formed. Why?
Tell me or show me 1 post from him that proves his theory im a racist? All he ever posts is the same photoshopped reply from Lids.

"DINGHY COUNT"
"P A K I STANI GROOMING GANGS"
"MEAT AND 2 VEG".

That is all the police have EVER shown me as evidence. Not 1 single post from ANYTHING else.
Now the cops might have some stuff. But before any trial there is something called disclosure so me and my brief would see it then.

John Trebor

Some of the comments on that thread are ridiculous.
Then trying to make out that no one was suggesting it was because of her skin colour when that is exactly what the OP was implying. He even used #Blacklivesdomatter at the end of the post.
No prizes for guessing who....??

Oh, and shortly after that heartfelt post from NoloBoro, Roofie decides to contribute with:

"Good afternoon Laughing.
Do you recommend fish n chips or pizza for tonight`s tea?
"

He then pastes a pic of a plate of fish & chips and a pic of a pepperoni pizza.
If there was a clever message there then I missed it.

But thank god he used a big font so nobody is left out.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: John Trebor on July 25, 2023, 03:18:21 PMSome of the comments on that thread are ridiculous.
Then trying to make out that no one was suggesting it was because of her skin colour when that is exactly what the OP was implying. He even used #Blacklivesdomatter at the end of the post.

Oh, and shortly after that heartfelt post from NoloBoro, Roofie decides to contribute with:

"

Something to do with gammon i think....

Too highbrow for me.....

BoroRedKen

They are saying everything bar what they mean.

Now they know it was an approved venture between TFL and the MET they must feel fucking ridiculous.

Where is the OP? Where is Cress?

FAF.

erimus74

Quote from: John Trebor on July 25, 2023, 03:18:21 PMSome of the comments on that thread are ridiculous.

"

😂

BoroRedKen

So we have a set of Boro fans who openly distrust the police started by the "bloke" who has been to cops about me 4 times!

The place where the owner openly writes he has "meetings" with football police and sits in their control room at matches.

The place who want police to arrest vapers, swearers, wrong song singers, cokeheads etc at matches.

But if a copper dare stop a person of colour their default position is automatically the cop is racist.

This is why you have people like that specimen Mizzy.
These wankers OTR (1 poster even listed himself as "Middle Class"!) are making the cops jobs undoable because EVERYTHING is racist to them.

What right do a bunch of holier than thou white moaning men have to be the leaders of a black persons life and decisions?

All started by 1 poster to grift his CRT.