Katie Price

Started by Mike Peeler, July 23, 2023, 11:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

back in the news again on possible driving charges. She looked okay years ago and now she is an absolute pig of a woman covered to fuck in tatts and them tits she has had done, do nothing for her.

A will say one thing about big Harv had he been a full shilling and had his wits about him and full sight he would have been a right handful, and someone not to be messed with the size of him.

He is some size considering Yorke and Jordan are not that big at all in size.

I couldn't bang her these days even though she probably can go like a good un in the sack.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/23145858/katie-price-driving-ban-sussex/

Johnny Thunder

Absolute mutt.

Still buck though.

:rudi:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Everything about her is fake. Harvey is class, but wouldn't like to foot his food bill for the week.

Johnny Thunder

RiversideRifle

UTB

AtomicDog

Her uncle Vincent vas a good friend of mine 🦇🦇
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

Her cousin Cut is a right bastard......

Nosmo-King

Saw her in a restaurant with her then husband Pete and her sister. She really did appear to be a tiny individual- well apart from a certain area!

BoroRedKen

Not very often the ex-husband comes out of this kind of story looking like they were the "normal 1".

PA did that.

Mike Peeler

Still not keen on him like, that said he has copped off with a doctor lady so he must be ok behind closed doors and he seems to care for the kids in the right way and not use them as a 'money ball'

tunstall

tunstall

Quote from: Nosmo-King on July 23, 2023, 03:35:07 PMSaw her in a restaurant with her then husband Pete and her sister. She really did appear to be a tiny individual- well apart from a certain area!

Her mouth?

Sir Digby

Quote from: tunstall on July 23, 2023, 05:41:55 PM
Quote from: Nosmo-King on July 23, 2023, 03:35:07 PMSaw her in a restaurant with her then husband Pete and her sister. She really did appear to be a tiny individual- well apart from a certain area!

Her mouth?

Her fanny?

Sorry  :unbelievable:

Nosmo-King

Keep trying, lads! I had friends whose house backed onto theirs - PA was a real gentleman, very approachable and seemed a thoroughly decent guy.

Francks left peg

She just needs to behave herself. There is no excuse for drink driving, uninsured driving, driving without a licence etc. One moment of stupidity in a car can change a families lives for generations. Mental.