David Icke Prediction 1998

Started by Poolielad, July 21, 2023, 02:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northallerton_Boro

wont let me watch at work, what's he saying

TerryCochranesSocks

Mentions Chris Wilder being a false Messiah.

Johnny Thunder

tonyangelino

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on July 21, 2023, 02:49:10 PMwont let me watch at work, what's he saying

He's just saying what a cunt he is.

BoroRedKen

Its about cashless society, NATO expanding to become a world army, and "micro-chips" in peoples bodies carrying available information a loose at best connection to the Vaccine for Covid 19.

Think he can maybe have 2 at best.

A guy with a 10 mill fortune going against the "NWO" and he is still alive. Always made me think he is not all what he is cracked up to be.........

erimus74

A driver at a place I work, he left last year, kept banging on to me, well whoever he wanted to listen, saying that money wont be around within 5/10 years & was gutted he'd just missed out on his 25% payout because when he does get it it'll be taken off him

After a few minutes I just switched off

John Trebor

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 21, 2023, 06:14:59 PMIts about cashless society, NATO expanding to become a world army, and "micro-chips" in peoples bodies carrying available information a loose at best connection to the Vaccine for Covid 19.

A guy with a 10 mill fortune going against the "NWO" and he is still alive. Always made me think he is not all what he is cracked up to be.........
He is now so mainstream he is part of 'the establishment' he moans about.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: John Trebor on July 21, 2023, 07:00:20 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 21, 2023, 06:14:59 PMIts about cashless society, NATO expanding to become a world army, and "micro-chips" in peoples bodies carrying available information a loose at best connection to the Vaccine for Covid 19.

He is now so mainstream he is part of 'the establishment' he moans about.

Good point Minty.

I have read a few of his books and sometimes they do go a bit "space cadet" but he made some salient points a few years back (excluding the lizard people bit thats just bonkers!).

Now you sum him up perfectly.