CONSERVATIVES LOSE SOMERSET AND FROME TO...

Started by BoroRedKen, July 21, 2023, 03:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerryCochranesSocks

I would have helped Ukraine but not to the levels we have.
We should have helped Ukraine in 2014 before this corrupt bunch seized power.

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on July 21, 2023, 03:18:01 PMI would have helped Ukraine but not to the levels we have.
You mean when the Tories were in power.

We have given them less than the accounting error rate.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 21, 2023, 01:32:45 PMThis proves the "psychosis" of OTR.

Even the title of thread is appalling.

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/will-tory-scum-get-the-message-from-voters.47791/

It is a disgusting echo box when it comes to politics and many other subjects OTR. And that thread highlights the matter of the way they went after that bob bloke.

Whilst I'm all for people expressing their views that Boro Mart (on the royalty thread) is a foul vile online thug who if he acts as he does offline, like online would/will come across as a quite nasty violent-type human. And Im not exaggerating the matter, he is not doing it for likes, I think he has genuine hatred for anything and anyone outside of his own thinking.

I find him and some of them (mainly the political type lot) quite disturbing and not much in life has fazed me over the years

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on July 21, 2023, 03:23:10 PM
Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on July 21, 2023, 03:18:01 PMI would have helped Ukraine but not to the levels we have.
You mean when the Tories were in power.

We have given them less than the accounting error rate.

I'm not here to defend the Tories, far from it.
The world stood by previously and watched a shit show in Ukraine, there wasn't the investment and laundering enticements then.

We have so far donated £4.6bn to Ukraine during this conflict. I suspect that a lot of it has been pilfered and some has been laundered.
I believe that Ukraine should have been made to follow the Minsk 2 agreement they signed.
I don't believe the US should have sited "bio-lab" facilities in Ukraine, on Russia's doorstep.
I would rather have sent peace keeping forces / negotiators / expertise or whatever was required to help bring the conflict to an end, rather than bags of cash and weapons.

0.1% (not 1% but 0.1%) of the amount we've sent to the coke head in Ukraine would have enabled us to give every homeless British veteran £50,000 to get them off the streets. Another tiny percentage of it would keep pensioners from freezing this coming winter, etc. etc.

We are financially fucked and we're all paying the price but the cash just keeps going to Ukraine. What's the motive?
Can they win? Unlikely. There is money in war and there are powers that promote war. It's wrong and it needs to stop.
We have to look after our own first.

Blott

We are the 5th richest nation on this planet. We have more money than we know that to do with.

Re the coke head, you are Crocky.

£4.6 billion is pennies, we found a £1 trillion cash tree for the Tories to give to their mates during COVID.  Our GDP is £560 billion. And that's just the legal value. How big do you think the black market is.

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 21, 2023, 01:32:45 PMThis proves the "psychosis" of OTR.

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/will-tory-scum-get-the-message-from-voters.47791/

Yet recently someone got banned when disagreeing another poster, shocking

Gingerpig

Quote from: erimus74 on July 21, 2023, 04:18:23 PM

Badge of honour to be kicked fronm there , however , accounts are 10 a penny, Fred loves clicks , Herr  General will be busy again soon :katie: 

As a aside Ken, do you think thery have a capacity to see PM,s on there  as benji and rofe had PM's  & i think he was banned too , the messages were very specific who we were going after

Yet recently someone got banned when disagreeing another poster, shocking

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on July 21, 2023, 03:59:21 PMWe are the 5th richest nation on this planet. We have more money than we know that to do with.

£4.6 billion is pennies, we found a £1 trillion cash tree for the Tories to give to their mates during COVID.  Our GDP is £560 billion. And that's just the legal value. How big do you think the black market is.

£4.6bn is not pennies, it's sufficient to solve many issues here.
Our debt is 101% of GDP
As for "you are Crocky" -  don't be silly.
As for having more money than we know what to do with, do I need to remind you what Labour left last time they were in? A note saying "There's no money left"

Blott

I think it was a joke.

Our borrowings have doubled since then, by mismanagement of the economy.

The independent Resolution Foundation calculates that the Truss government was responsible for about £30bn of the fiscal hole which the Treasury puts at £60bn, and which Hunt will have to tackle in the autumn statement on Thursday.

Makes the £4b look like change.

BoroRedKen

Ginge. We have no way of seeing or reading any pm's on RR. Its something i would not want tbh.

I know im not everybodys cup of tea but its hard to slag the gaffer off on his board so thats why i think PM's are and should be private.

I am not saying if i know of a way to read them or not but i will say there are ways round every obstacle.

Its more likely a Whatsapp group or similar tbh that the "clique" use. The pile-ons happen to quickly for it just be rallying through PM's.

Johnny Thunder

See, this is how it's done Coulby ye cunt.

No name calling and shit.

:leo:

TerryCochranesSocks

Putting to one side the blurb (for it is just blurb) on the economy, Truss etc. The £4.6bn can be called "change" or "pennies" or whatever else you want, my issue is that it is not spent here, on measures to assist people in need here, as a priority.

BoroRedKen

Why do we send "international aid" to country that has an active space programme?

Or will asking that get me into bother also?..

Nosmo-King

Some  virtually coming in their pants OTR!!!!!

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on July 21, 2023, 03:59:21 PMWe are the 5th richest nation on this planet. We have more money than we know that to do with.

£4.6 billion is pennies, we found a £1 trillion cash tree for the Tories to give to their mates during COVID.  Our GDP is £560 billion. And that's just the legal value. How big do you think the black market is.

:westy:  :redcard:

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

An informal economy (informal sector or shadow economy) is the part of any economy that is neither taxed nor monitored by any form of government. The size of United Kingdom's informal economy is estimated to be 10.3% which represents approximatly $358 billion at GDP PPP levels.

Or roughly 100 X what we have spent with Ukraine.

TerryCochranesSocks

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave earlier.

I'm offski - have a nice weekend.

fukyu

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 21, 2023, 04:51:21 PMSee, this is how it's done Coulby ye cunt.

No name calling and shit.

:leo:
Fuck off,I respond I don't lead with insults,ye daft cunt. :bullshit:
(See what I did there :cloughy: )

fukyu

We are paying Ukraine in munitions,they are paying in blood, anyone who doesn't see Putin's agenda is an idiot.

BoroRedKen

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 21, 2023, 04:55:22 PMWhy do we send "international aid" to country that has an active space programme?

'Dog calling Loftus . . . You receiving Boss'?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on July 21, 2023, 05:18:21 PMI refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave earlier.

I'm offski - have a nice weekend.
Mine started on the 2nd Aussie wicket down. Have a cracker

fukyu

Quote from: AtomicDog on July 21, 2023, 05:27:09 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 21, 2023, 04:55:22 PMWhy do we send "international aid" to country that has an active space programme?

:supremeleader:  :sid:

BoroRedKen

Quote from: AtomicDog on July 21, 2023, 05:27:09 PM

Its a bit crackly SpaceDog.

Maybe 'cos i live in Skelton.........

:highfive: