CONSERVATIVES LOSE SOMERSET AND FROME TO...

Started by BoroRedKen, July 21, 2023, 03:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

teamboro

I wonder what excuses Liebour come up with one thing I would say this applies to all parties THEY DON'T LISTEN to the people
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Redsteel (Moderator)

Thing is Sunak will genuinely be surprised by it. These idiots have no idea how pissed off real Conservatives are right now. Said it before, all they have to do to win by another landslide is deliver a proper brexit and stop the boats. How fuckin hard is that to understand.

Gingerpig

Sent izzard & lady nugee campaigning there.....stupidly thought they appeal to people :unbelievable:

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: Gingerpig on July 21, 2023, 07:10:11 AMSent izzard & lady nugee campaigning there.....stupidly thought they appeal to people :unbelievable:

Lord Buckethead would be more appealing that them two fuckers.

:rudi:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 21, 2023, 07:56:35 AM
Quote from: Gingerpig on July 21, 2023, 07:10:11 AMSent izzard & lady nugee campaigning there.....stupidly thought they appeal to people :unbelievable:

There's a few bucketheads on here  :charles:

Johnny Thunder

RiversideRifle

That's fucking mint
UTB

Mike Peeler

I voted Tory last time out, but I would say it's over for them in the next election.

I'm not sure where to put my cross as things stand. If anything I just wont vote. The labour party makes me puke and the Tories are now no better. Just in different ways.

Johnny Thunder

As much as SKS puts me off, I would probably have gone back to Labour but no way will they win me back with Anna fuckin Turley.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 21, 2023, 08:28:09 AMI voted Tory last time out, but I would say it's over for them in the next election.

I'm not sure where to put my cross as things stand. If anything I just wont vote. The labour party makes me puke and the Tories are now no better. Just in different ways.

Reform mate, only option if you things to really change. Tice isn't my cuppa tea but it's the only party that is for the people.

Blott

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on July 21, 2023, 10:33:13 AMLabour. There is no alternative.

There are many alternatives to Labour, almost all of which are preferable.

Blott

Current debt 2 X under labour

Highest tax rates ever.

Immigration non policy

Liz Truss

13 years austerity

Gboro64

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on July 21, 2023, 11:25:49 AM

Country needs radical change. Tories have fcuked up, Labour are a joke. Reform gets my vote

RiversideRifle

UTB

teamboro

Labour not for the people support the WEF, Conservatives for the middle class and rich also loyal to the WEF, Liberals and the greens see also WEF they all are for the so called green agenda yeah right tax the people so we can live how we want stop them going on holidays every year 15 minutes cities ext
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Blott

Quote from: Blott on July 21, 2023, 11:42:44 AMCurrent debt 2 X under labour

Highest tax rates ever.

Immigration non policy

Liz Truss

13 years austerity
I forgot the success of Privatising of Trains and Water.

AtomicDog

Didn't he use to be in Guns N' Roses  . . . Didn't know he was a Lord now?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 21, 2023, 08:28:09 AMI voted Tory last time out, but I would say it's over for them in the next election.

I, as a Tory, are completely surprised by the results. 1 to Labour, 1 to the LD's and 1 to Conservative. I honestly thought it would be a massacre.
Maybe Labour need to read the room a bit more and instead of pissing about not committing to anything start to say what they will do instead of just "nit-picking".

BoroRedKen

Blott

TerryCochranesSocks

Highest tax rates ever.  INCORRECT

Immigration non policy.  POLICY IS CORRECT JUST NOT ENFORCING IT, LABOUR WANT MORE IMMIGRATION

Liz Truss                WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT BUT WAS FOOKED BY CENTRE LEFT TORIES

13 years austerity        UNLESS YOU'RE UKRAINE

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Gboro64 on July 21, 2023, 12:12:08 PM
Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on July 21, 2023, 11:25:49 AM

Country needs radical change. Tories have fcuked up, Labour are a joke. Reform gets my vote

Agreed

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on July 21, 2023, 03:00:12 PM

Highest tax rates ever.  INCORRECT

Immigration non policy.  POLICY IS CORRECT JUST NOT ENFORCING IT, LABOUR WANT MORE IMMIGRATION

Liz Truss                WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT BUT WAS FOOKED BY CENTRE LEFT TORIES

13 years austerity        UNLESS YOU'RE UKRAINE

correct I was incorrect

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/income-tax-teachers-rishi-sunak-tory-b2339115.html

The market thought she was right too. Errrrr then again.

So you would not have helped the Ukraine .... Crocky MII