Stockton Nonce Jailed.

Started by Mike Peeler, July 20, 2023, 12:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

Only caught with 35000 child abuse/nonce pictures on his computer that's not a fantasy it's a sick addiction. It makes you wonder what is actually out there if he can find 35000 images to look at. The internet must be saturated somewhere for this filthy dirty bastard to accumulate the numbers he was caught with.

as is often said each picture sort of represents a victim in all this which is worrying and a concern looking at his numbers. He only got 15 months, he will have spent longer collecting and looking at the pictures.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/snoozing-stockton-pervert-caught-vile-27359386

Johnny Thunder

Don't all the wronguns us this dark web carry on?

Blott

Did I misread that 15 months? Surely that should be years

fukyu

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 20, 2023, 12:49:05 PMOnly caught with 35000 child abuse/nonce pictures on his computer that's not a fantasy it's a sick addiction. It makes you wonder what is actually out there if he can find 35000 images to look at. The internet must be saturated somewhere for this filthy dirty bastard to accumulate the numbers he was caught with.

as is often said each picture sort of represents a victim in all this which is worrying and a concern looking at his numbers. He only got 15 months, he will have spent longer collecting and looking at the pictures.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/snoozing-stockton-pervert-caught-vile-27359386
What was his username on Freds board. :charles:

Mike Peeler

Quote from: fukyu on July 20, 2023, 01:44:04 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 20, 2023, 12:49:05 PMOnly caught with 35000 child abuse/nonce pictures on his computer that's not a fantasy it's a sick addiction. It makes you wonder what is actually out there if he can find 35000 images to look at. The internet must be saturated somewhere for this filthy dirty bastard to accumulate the numbers he was caught with.

How long have you got and how longs a piece of string - I might bonas ball it for the right answer :rav:

It won't bother them OTR at the moment they are all trying to be outraged at the JSO attacker from yesterday.

Any chance to be outraged on a subject and the tree huggers from Fred's place will be all over it like a nonce in school yard. :taxi: 

AtomicDog

Quote from: fukyu on July 20, 2023, 01:44:04 PM

:supremeleader:

:mick:  :pd:  :rav:

:rudi2:

:westy:
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Northallerton_Boro

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on July 20, 2023, 03:38:07 PMtorture the cunt

Water board him 5hrs a day and make him wear boros away kit

fukyu

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 20, 2023, 12:49:57 PMDon't all the wronguns us this dark web carry on?
What's your IP address on there. :rudi:

Johnny Thunder

fukyu

Johnny Thunder

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 20, 2023, 12:49:57 PMDon't all the wronguns us this dark web carry on?

Is that a trick question, you are right god knows what all that works like. I'm not good with technology and just thought you type said subject in your search engine, and off you go into fiddler world :rav:

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 20, 2023, 05:09:21 PM

Is that a trick question, you are right like, god knows what all that works like. I'm not good with technology and just thought you type said subject in your search engine, and off you go into fiddler world :rav:

fukyu

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 20, 2023, 05:10:35 PM

Is that a trick question, you are right like, god knows what all that works like. I'm not good with technology and just thought you type said subject in your search engine, and off you go into fiddler world :rav:
Wasn't worth posting twice. :carrick3:

Mike Peeler

Quote from: fukyu on July 20, 2023, 05:38:37 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 20, 2023, 05:10:35 PM

Wasn't worth posting twice. :carrick3:

Me and technology don't mix

BoroRedKen

What did ever happen to Tortured Mind i wonder???........

Give over! Im shocked no-one has said it already! You can tell Lids is away........

BoroRedKen

And why anybody is shocked that a JSO'er got lamped?

Going to be a lot more getting a bat before they wrap up.

BoroRedKen

What about starting MMO? MAKE MORE OIL? We can then slow walk towards them like a game of chicken?.....

BoroRedKen

LSF? LETS START FRACKING? WLFF? WE LOVE FOSSIL FUELS?...

BoroRedKen

JFO? JUST FUCK OFF?

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 20, 2023, 06:16:35 PMJFO? JUST FUCK OFF?

That will be campaign on here against me.........

:vyvyan:

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 20, 2023, 06:10:33 PMWhat did ever happen to Tortured Mind i wonder???........

Give over! Im shocked no-one has said it already! You can tell Lids is away........

Another long-lost character,  a living legend some might say.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 20, 2023, 06:19:16 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 20, 2023, 06:10:33 PMWhat did ever happen to Tortured Mind i wonder???........

Could give "abuse" but could not take it.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 20, 2023, 06:20:54 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 20, 2023, 06:19:16 PM

Could give "abuse" but could not take it.

Agreed prone to a sulk when under the spotlight himself.