Ladies World Cup

Started by Mike Peeler, July 20, 2023, 09:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

England ladies played some really good, attacking football in the Euro tournament and scored some cracking goals. I think this tournament will be a bit too much for them though. USA will take some stopping. Can't write Germany off either.

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: fukyu on July 20, 2023, 05:40:11 PMFascinating. :leo:

Quote from: Sir Digby on July 20, 2023, 06:44:38 PMAnd you wasted that little nugget on us?
Has anybody got Trevor's phone number?

:leo:

:winston:

:rudi:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Gingerpig on July 21, 2023, 07:07:17 AMNever watched  tartball, prob never will, the level is around 14/15 Yr old lads level.....ask dallas u 16s

Each to their own

I would say 13yr old and above at county level beats any womans team.

Mike Peeler

I agree with a bit of what JT says, had we however had a full squad in place I think we would have won it. I'm not so sure now like. I think we will go deep no pun intended  :cloughy:

RiversideRifle

Look at the free kicks, shots and corners ffs. Not one can be hit with power it's all floaters  :rudi:
UTB

Northallerton_Boro

Got my flag ready

Johnny Thunder

Mike Peeler

AtomicDog

Spare a thought for us please . . .

All this housework won't do itself you know?

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Johnny Thunder

Gingerpig

tunstall

Mike Peeler

It looks dodgy for the cricket today lads - so its time to tune in and watch the 'bitches'  :rudi:

10.30 on ITV, the might be some decent clout on show in the studio. Don't miss it, ladies and gents :rav:

Lauren James 4.0 England a little sneaky 50p on it - now the chances of seeing some cricket could be bleak.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 22, 2023, 08:28:59 AMIt looks dodgy for the cricket today lads - so its time to tune in and watch the 'bitches'  :rudi:

10.30 on ITV, the might be some decent clout on show in the studio. Don't miss it, ladies and gents :rav:

Lauren James 4.0 England a little sneaky 50p on it - now the chances of seeing some cricket could be bleak.

You not got any broken bottles to wipe your arse with like?

Mike Peeler

A couple of teaser pictures to draw you in boys. One of the pundits on show alongside regulars laura woods and karne carney both we know quite well.

I give you Enilo Aluko - are we bucking her or what - I'd ride it :cheers:

pictures never come out, fucking useless with technology me.

Sir Digby

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 22, 2023, 08:28:59 AMIt looks dodgy for the cricket today lads - so its time to tune in and watch the 'bitches'  :rudi:

Blott

My MiL loves it. We get 15 minute updates on the phone.

Mike Peeler

England scraped a win not. It's all about qualifying from the group :rav:

In other news the tiddlies are holding the Danes so my bet is still live, I could do with them snatching a late winner to get some winnings from my free bet.