Ladies World Cup

Started by Mike Peeler, July 20, 2023, 09:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

I got a free bet on my online account but must use it on the lasses game, any lasses team that is. So i had a quick look at the odds etc. Enland's first game they 55/1 on to win beat Halti Women Ffs.

Anyhow I put the quid-free bet on China Women (9/2) to beat Denmark who are (8/13) to win.

The only worthwhile bet/chance on offer. Some free bet I was muttering.

I will be cheering on the tiddlies come this Saturday, I might even watch it :rudi:

fukyu

I heard there are no five o'clock kick offs because they have to get their lads tea sorted.

Johnny Thunder

RiversideRifle

I'd rather catch aids then watch any of that shite. Watched it once and will never watch it again
UTB

tunstall

Johnny Thunder

I'll be cheering them on.

And wanking over them.

Johnny Thunder

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Johnny Thunder

tunstall

Mike Peeler

I will watch the English but might also watch the tiddlies now I have a free bet on them 1.30 kick-off as well just before Boro betis at the weekend.

No decent enough flange in the side now Williamson is out, id maybe give Lucy Bronze an orgasm, other than her not many really do it for me in this set-up. Lauren James is to be England's star turn, she can play a bit.

Morgan from America is the tournament's eye candy

Mike Peeler

Johnny Thunder

rutters

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 20, 2023, 03:35:32 PMI will watch the English but might also watch the tiddlies now I have a free bet on them 1.30 kick-off as well just before Boro betis at the weekend.

No decent enough flange in the side now Williamson is out, id maybe give Lucy Bronze an orgasm, other than her not many really do it for me in this set-up. Lauren James is to be England's star turn, she can play a bit.

I don't think you're Lucy Bronze's...erm...type🙄

Johnny Thunder

Totally pointless fact.

My daughter competed in the heptathlon against Lucy Bronze's sister Sophie at Gateshead.

:bigjack

Mike Peeler

Quote from: rutters on July 20, 2023, 05:07:19 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 20, 2023, 03:35:32 PMI will watch the English but might also watch the tiddlies now I have a free bet on them 1.30 kick-off as well just before Boro betis at the weekend.

I don't think you're Lucy Bronze's...erm...type🙄

I never knew that, I know the are a few in the same camp for want of a better word. I'd still sort her out. Good to see the cat hasn't got your tongue, i thought you had gone all quiet from the rutters of old

fukyu

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 20, 2023, 05:08:47 PMTotally pointless fact.

My daughter competed in the heptathlon against Lucy Bronze's sister Sophie at Gateshead.

Fascinating. :leo:

Sir Digby

And you wasted that little nugget on us?
Has anybody got Trevor's phone number?

:leo:

AtomicDog

Quote from: Sir Digby on July 20, 2023, 06:44:38 PM

And you wasted that little nugget on us?
Has anybody got Trevor's phone number?

:leo:
Just need to master the quote function now . . .

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Smoggers51

Watched the first opening games of the tournament and they were watchable. Will be trying to catch a few games in between following the Boro. Will have to tape the England game on Saturday because will be watching the mighty Boro scalp Real Betis 👍

Bud Wiser

I had a days hol booked in for yesterday. When I went back to work this morning someone had left me a newspaper fixture pull-out for this Dykefest on the table I sit at for breaks. It made a good mug mat. 
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

BoroBob

Quote from: fukyu on July 20, 2023, 09:11:31 AMI heard there are no five o'clock kick offs because they have to get their lads tea sorted.

BoroBob

Quote from: fukyu on July 20, 2023, 09:11:31 AMI heard there are no five o'clock kick offs because they have to get their lads tea sorted.

Most of them will be getting the lasses tea ready.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Unless they all start munching each other off from the whistle, not a chance I'll be watching.

Gingerpig

Never watched  tartball, prob never will, the level is around 14/15 Yr old lads level.....ask dallas u 16s

Each to their own