INFLATION and JOBS

Started by BoroRedKen, July 19, 2023, 07:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Down nearly a full percent this month to 7.9%.

TATA to create thousands of jobs in Somerset.

And not forgetting since Boro got a Labour mayor foodbanks seem to have disappeared.......

Soon be nothing to moan about...........

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 19, 2023, 07:22:47 AMDown nearly a full percent this month to 7.9%.

And not forgetting since Boro got a Labour mayor foodbanks seem to have disappeared.......

Morning Ken, 👌

BoroRedKen

Quote from: erimus74 on July 19, 2023, 07:26:16 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 19, 2023, 07:22:47 AMDown nearly a full percent this month to 7.9%.

Morning Ken, 👌

:alf: Morning Erimus. Im having a day off getting abuse today! Just going to be a news reporter and commentator today!

I hope they dont ban that DZ on 1Boro over my post. He just believes the stuff he has read and thats fair enough in my book. But i shall not post again. Its not right to air my dirty washing elsewhere.

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 19, 2023, 07:33:24 AM
Quote from: erimus74 on July 19, 2023, 07:26:16 AM

Morning Ken, 👌

:alf: Morning Erimus. Im having a day off getting abuse today! Just going to be a news reporter and commentator today!

I hope they dont ban that DZ on 1Boro over my post. He just believes the stuff he has read and thats fair enough in my book. But i shall not post again. Its not right to air my dirty washing elsewhere.

There were enough posters there fighting your corner, even admin Downsouth had his say against DZ,

DZ didnt need to spout what he did & quite honestly, was of no intetest to anyone, it sort of escalated from the initial comment of COB ceasing to exist, if I didnt know better I would think hes on the wrong board, 😏

BoroRedKen

I know what you mean matey. :bigjack