Previous topic - Next topic

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

See what you are missing...

:wry:

Johnny Thunder

BoroRedKen

Dont say his name 3 times in a row!!!

TerryCochranesSocks

When it dawns on you that you're the patsy.

RiversideRifle

UTB

AtomicDog

I thought he was quite funny actually.
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Johnny Thunder

Crocky lad is sound.

Fuckin crazy, but sound.

:leo2:

tunstall

I'd rather Smalltown started posting on here than that daft cunt

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: tunstall on July 19, 2023, 11:05:46 AMI'd rather Smalltown started posting on here than that daft cunt

I'd leave if ST came on here. I'm all for debate but he is just a pure lengthy blue vain cock.

tunstall

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on July 19, 2023, 11:20:05 AM
Quote from: tunstall on July 19, 2023, 11:05:46 AMI'd rather Smalltown started posting on here than that daft cunt

I'd leave if ST came on here. I'm all for debate but he is just a pure lengthy blue vain cock.

Which is my opinion of crackpot

Mike Peeler

He is a character is Crocket. I remember him from reading his posts from elsewhere, as opposed to on here. So don't have any real history/online interaction with him good or bad.

Johnny Thunder

He is good to have around because he keeps Quntzy busy.

:rudi:

AtomicDog

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on July 19, 2023, 11:20:05 AM

Make sure you take Me with you Steeley . . .

Don't leave Me here.

Just like they don't want to be associated with -"Knuckledragger's" & "Rascist's" . . . . I don't wanna be associated with 'w*nker's & ars*hole's'
🐾
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

fibber

fukyu

Comeback crocky, free the bumcat one. :leo2:

BoroRedKen

I have nothing against Crocky. We all need a looney in our lives and Crocky is a funny bloke whether you disagree with him or not.

He is at least honest. Sticks to his beliefs and guns. Admitted he had no intention of hanging around when the cops came knocking. Cant fault him for that.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: fukyu on July 19, 2023, 12:47:48 PMComeback crocky, free the bumcat one. :leo2:

Aww your love for Matty does not go unnoticed Coulbs.  :love:

Johnny Thunder

I want to bum Matty too.

:rudi:

tunstall

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 19, 2023, 12:52:27 PMI have nothing against Crocky. We all need a looney in our lives and Crocky is a funny bloke whether you disagree with him or not.

He is at least honest. Sticks to his beliefs and guns. Admitted he had no intention of hanging around when the cops came knocking. Cant fault him for that.

Except he wasn't honest....

He was full of shit

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 19, 2023, 12:52:27 PMI have nothing against Crocky. We all need a looney in our lives and Crocky is a funny bloke whether you disagree with him or not.

I liked him too. All for people who make me laugh.

fukyu

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 19, 2023, 12:53:51 PM
Quote from: fukyu on July 19, 2023, 12:47:48 PMComeback crocky, free the bumcat one. :leo2:

Aww your love for Matty does not go unnoticed Coulbs.  :love:
he's a bit of Wanker who tries to be a clever cunt but but he gets slapped down and you don't want a Fred's board where only one set of views are allowed.

RiversideRifle

Got to say I agree with tunnerz  :rudi2:
UTB

tunstall

Mike Peeler

Probably not my place to say so. You should clean slate the place for the new opening and in doing so let the 'rebels' back in should they wish to of course. The more the merrier is often the party saying out there. :rudi:

RiversideRifle

I loved luring crocky into a false sense of security thinking he was right about me whenever he went off on one then prove him wrong at the last minute when he's gone into full on crocky mode  :rudi:
UTB