Paul Sykes

Started by Steboro, July 18, 2023, 06:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steboro

Watching this on my lunch certainly a character.

Redsteel (Moderator)

A likeable character if you didn't know him, and all you had to go by was youtube vids. It is well known he was a bully of the highest order who could cause chew in an empty room. Rumoured, he raped young offenders when he was banged up, the sick fuck. Both his kids banged up for murder I think, one died inside. Could be wrong there mind, certainly not looking into it. 

Mike Peeler

Hard as fuck bastard by many reports from these that knew/bumped into him.

Was meant to have liked his boys in jail, especially the new young arrivals.

Never ever charged without out like that but seemed to be strong rumours about him/it.

Top boxer as well as a hard bastard. Clever in the head but also loopy

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 18, 2023, 07:04:59 PMHard as fuck bastard by many reports from these that knew/bumped into him.

Never ever charged without out like that but seemed to be strong rumours about him/it.

He was a half decent fighter, but like most bullies, when they come unstuck he turned his back on his opponent like a shithouse. He got stopped, quit and went on a 25yr bender. Horrible cunt of a man.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on July 18, 2023, 07:09:03 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 18, 2023, 07:04:59 PMHard as fuck bastard by many reports from these that knew/bumped into him.

He was a half decent fighter, but like most bullies, when they come unstuck he turned his back on his opponent like a shithouse. He got stopped, quit and went on a 25yr bender. Horrible cunt of a man.

It's only what I've heard, to fight for the British title he must have been fairly handy bully or not.

It takes some guts going into the ring. I agree a horrible bastards by all reports

Steboro

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on July 18, 2023, 07:03:01 PMA likeable character if you didn't know him, and all you had to go by was youtube vids. It is well known he was a bully of the highest order who could cause chew in an empty room. Rumoured, he raped young offenders when he was banged up, the sick fuck. Both his kids banged up for murder I think, one died inside. Could be wrong there mind, certainly not looking into it. 

Yeah thats what led me to YouTube him this afternoon. A Bri Cockeril You Tube video popped up in my feed and he was talking about him.

Ebenezer Good

He was a horrible bag of shit' like Red said he bottled it when he fought Gardner and threw the towel in himself rather than be shown up any more. Gardner said it was one of the easiest fights he'd had. As for being intelligent 😄 he was as thick as fuck.

AtomicDog

Ended up getting tortured, pissed on and set on fire by kid's (they reckon a few of Em's dad's had been bullied by him) when he was homeless  and on the streets.

Suppose what goes round comes round.

His two son's (which are both in the documentary about him) are both lifers in jail for murder, one killed an ex policeman.

I've worked with a few people from Wakefield one from the Lupset estate (where Sykes lived) not one of em had a good word to say about Him.

"He was nowt but a c**t" was the average response.
Like said only fought one decent fight Gardner, turned his back on him when the going got tough.

Read into that what you will
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

tunstall

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Steboro on July 18, 2023, 08:13:10 PM
Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on July 18, 2023, 07:03:01 PMA likeable character if you didn't know him, and all you had to go by was youtube vids. It is well known he was a bully of the highest order who could cause chew in an empty room. Rumoured, he raped young offenders when he was banged up, the sick fuck. Both his kids banged up for murder I think, one died inside. Could be wrong there mind, certainly not looking into it. 

Yeah thats what led me to YouTube him this afternoon. A Bri Cockeril You Tube video popped up in my feed and he was talking about him.

What are doing listening to him, he has lost the plot with age. A big bastard in his day. Him and Jamie Boyle are at each other like kids. They are giving the rest of us from Boro a bad name. Both need banning of the internet.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 19, 2023, 08:06:45 AM
Quote from: Steboro on July 18, 2023, 08:13:10 PM

What are doing listening to him, he has lost the plot with age. A big bastard in his day. Him and Jamie Boyle are at each other like kids. They are giving the rest of us from Boro a bad name. Both need banning of the internet.
Couldn't agree more Lad.
On the subject of Sykes John Spensley was managing him one time (there's a picture somewhere of him with Sykes in the Welly boxing gym).

Don't like commenting on this type of things normally as the likes of him (Sykes), all the other plastic gangster's don't deserve the time of day.

If they are that wise and clever . . . How come they end up dead or without a pot to p*ss in . . . That's not very sage is it?

Like I said about Sykes I've asked a few (from Wakefield) about him, Just making conversation, instead of talking about work  :rav: . . . as I know nowt about Rugby.
Normally with us it's 'Isn't that where  they bummed all them kids'?  :mick:
  suppose it's like when you talk about 'known' people from an area. Not one good word said about Him. It's like people asking us when we work away about Lee Duffy.

I've just never seen the fascination in these people.

Read Erimus's post about his daughters graduation, how proud he is. That's a real, good proud Man for me. That's what I like to see, that's a real good person.

BoroRedKen

100% spot on Dog.  :highfive:

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 19, 2023, 09:14:50 AM100% spot on Dog.  :highfive:
Take you for instance how you turned your life round from being homeless, to going on to help people in the same situation. That's who I would have the uttermost respect for, total.

Then getting fitted up by one of  :westy:'s gang, who stood  by and done nothing, even though it was all lies, not an iota of proof in any accusations let's have it right, got the cozzers involved too?

My definition of that would be 'personified sh*thouse' Him and his gang.
The day this place blow's them out of the stratosphere will be just as big a moment for me.

Let's have a big meeting, in the pig iron with em, couldn't get more 'Boro' than that.

Have it out, Man to Man, no violence, everyone say and justify their piece . . . We're 'All  Boro' aren't WE?

Tell em I'll buy all their ale too.

Can't say fairer than that can I?
You've made your bed  :westy: you nonce harbouring snitch, now lie in it

*I'd buy anyone on here a drink, anyday of the week*

Northallerton_Boro

Who is this Jamie Boyle

Seen he was flogging the arse off Lee Duffy with books and documentaries and then seemed to work his way through all the old hardmen of Teesside. Pretty sure he was/is bad on the crack as well and upset plenty of people with his books/documentaries. 

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on July 19, 2023, 10:24:43 AMWho is this Jamie Boyle

Seen he was flogging the arse off Lee Duffy with books and documentaries and then seemed to work his way through all the old hardmen of Teesside. Pretty sure he was/is bad on the crack as well and upset plenty of people with his books/documentaries. 

Bri calls him tinfoil  :alf:

Think it is a beef over book sales and royalties not being paid. It escalated from there from what I have seen and been told. Tinfoil wrote about 10 books on sykes also, after the first one did really well. He likes to milk it by the looks of it.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on July 19, 2023, 10:24:43 AMWho is this Jamie Boyle

He's from (was) Park End and all you say above is correct Sir.
Re: Steely yeah Big Bri harp's on how he's only received £6 in royalties  :mick:  :rav:

AtomicDog

His Podcasts are class like, well worth a watch.

I like how he always says he knew Him who has Psyche, knew him when he had sliced tomatoes.

"Good mate of mine . . . What's his name again? . . . That's it . . . Steve Coogan"!!

Comedy genius

:sid:  :sid:  :sid:

BoroRedKen

Funnily enough i was on about Sliced Toms on Station Rd in Redcar when Cocky opened it. He looked liked he had just stepped off the Baywatch set!

Mr Boyle used to box a little in his younger days but was nowt flash in that game.

If you play with big dogs too roughly you will get bitten........

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 19, 2023, 11:30:13 AMFunnily enough i was on about Sliced Toms on Station Rd in Redcar when Cocky opened it. He looked liked he had just stepped off the Baywatch set!

Mr Boyle used to box a little in his younger days but was nowt flash in that game.

If you play with big dogs too roughly you will get bitten........
Little being the word . . . The word I would use was sh*te.
I know cos a good friend of mine from Park End, who was one hell of a boxer told Me when I asked Him.
His words were "He's a f*cking doyle, could he f**ck box he's a f***ing dink"

AtomicDog

I remember buying a shirt from sliced tomatoes went on the train, when Boro only had Reporter.

Though it was cool as f**k wish I still had it., Might have been Verte Valle, mad flowery affair, proper garish colours . . . Morrissey would have been well proud of it.

That was in the day's before ecstasy too  :mick:

If I put a picture on here . . . You'd p*ss yourselves laughing  :rudi:

Cost about £40 too, about a week's wages :rav:

Blott

Can I like every post above.

They are all peices of shit who tax the poor.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on July 19, 2023, 12:35:58 PMCan I like every post above.

They are all peices of shit who tax the poor.
All though we might not agree on something's . . .
I can see you are a good Man Mr Blott Sir.
🐾
🐾

Mike Peeler

Quote from: AtomicDog on July 19, 2023, 11:50:50 AMI remember buying a shirt from sliced tomatoes went on the train, when Boro only had Reporter.

Though it was cool as f**k wish I still had it., Might have been Verte Valle, mad flowery affair, proper garish colours . . . Morrissey would have been well proud of it.

That was in the day's before ecstasy too  :mick:

If I put a picture on here . . . You'd p*ss yourselves laughing  :rudi:

Cost about £40 too, about a week's wages :rav:

Varte Valle, that's a blast from the past, and yes reporter was the first shop I bought some going-out gear from, mine was a 'replay' tee-shirt not quite top end but a step into the designer world at the time away from the ' designer sports look' in earlier years.

I'd flip between reporter and changes for the odd going-out shirt or two, then used Cyril's place in the bus station Zone for jeans. I always found something that fitted and looked well from Zone when looking for Jeans and got my first 'big buckled belt' from there. Happy Days

AtomicDog

House of Fraser always had nice clobber in.

Only place round here to stock Burberry & Aquascutum in the day.

Plus Fiorucci, Dior, Lacoste, Best Company, Lois, Givenchy Etc

Blott

Quote from: AtomicDog on July 19, 2023, 12:47:42 PMHouse of Fraser always had nice clobber in.

Only place round here to stock Burberry & Aquascutum in the day.

Plus Fiorucci, Dior, Lacoste, Best Company, Lois, Givenchy Etc
I was always a Tesco, Primart, Matalan sort of bloke