This asylum seekers barge just arrived

Started by Nosmo-King, July 18, 2023, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosmo-King

For me, anything to reduce the £ 6 million pound a day hotel bill has to be welcomed. However, it appears once the barge is populated - up to a maximum of 500, the "guests" have the right to come and go more or less as they please.

How many will abscond when offered this very flexible arrangement?

Is this a cunning plan so some can drift off into the ether never to be seen or heard of again thus releasing some places to be filled?

The cynic in me says this is quite possibly the strategy - not to be shared of course!

Thoughts?

Johnny Thunder

To be honest, I don't think any political party has a fuckin clue how to deal with it.

It is simply out of control.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 18, 2023, 02:04:17 PMTo be honest, I don't think any political party has a fuckin clue how to deal with it.

It's easy to resolve, by law if we wanted we have the right to turn them back once they hit british waters. Reason we don't is because we don't want to upset the world if we did it, rather than protecting our borders. See Sunak, absolutely fuckin terrified to leave the ECHR, knowing if we did, our problem is resolved. Too fuckin thick to realise, you win by a landslide again if they took such simple actions. Just backs up my theory, the likes of Sunak and that limp cock Starmer are just mere puppets in the grand scheme of things.

fukyu

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 18, 2023, 02:04:17 PMTo be honest, I don't think any political party has a fuckin clue how to deal with it.

Minefields and machine gun nests at Dover. :rick:

Nosmo-King

There is another way? Applications will not be considered without accompanying identification papers!

Probably rule the lot out!

AtomicDog

Has it got a gym & WiFi?

*Asking for a friend*
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Nosmo-King

Mike Peeler

Quote from: fukyu on July 18, 2023, 02:27:34 PM

Minefields and machine gun nests at Dover. :rick:

:mick:

Surely a Controversial method that - it could well be the answer though - it might need to go to public vote for full approval. That would be fun in itself. :rav:

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nosmo-King on July 18, 2023, 04:03:39 PMGot a swimming pool!
On My way!!

Is there diving boards and a slide . . . And do they do concessions?

BoroRedKen

Surely the main issue is the backlog of applications?

But without the papers/ID how can the process be expedited quicker?

If you ask this question you get the inevitable name calling. Why do they throw the papers/ID away in the 1st place? Again you get the "slurs".

Take the Trans issue. A lot of "Corbyns" want the immigration. A lot of Corbyns want Trans rights to equal human rights.
Telling me the Corbyns can stop certain religions turning on trans/gay community?

I know it has not happened yet so its hypothetical but did you ever believe classical books would be rewritten with "trigger warnings"?
You could lose your livelihood for saying "a man is a man"?........

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

BoroRedKen

Quote from: AtomicDog on July 18, 2023, 04:16:47 PM
On My way!!

No HEAVY PETTING allowed Dog!!.....

(See what i did there??!!).....

Ebenezer Good

Start the barge up and set sail' drop the fuckers off somewhere else' anywhere but here.  :winston:

Blott

Quote from: Nosmo-King on July 18, 2023, 02:30:15 PMThere is another way? Applications will not be considered without accompanying identification papers!

Probably rule the lot out!
That's a logical solution.

The problem is where do you send them back to if the won't say where they are from?

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 18, 2023, 04:21:59 PM
Quote from: AtomicDog on July 18, 2023, 04:16:47 PM
On My way!!

No HEAVY PETTING allowed Dog!!.....

(See what i did there??!!).....
Is running, pushing, bombing, smoking and shouting still ok?

If not I'm out
🐾
🐾

RiversideRifle

I hate politics stuff but I agree with JT. It's out of control and they haven't a clue how to deal with it. The Rwanda thing Wasn't a bad idea but it won't get off the ground. Should change from Rwanda to the North Pole.
UTB

BoroRedKen

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 18, 2023, 05:29:33 PMI hate politics stuff but I agree with JT. It's out of control and they haven't a clue how to deal with it. The Rwanda thing Wasn't a bad idea but it won't get off the ground. Should change from Rwanda to the North Pole.

Whats Santa ever done to you???........

Gingerpig

Let them all go to bed , then sail it back to france ....then repeat ....then repeat , soon stop then

In OZ the new labour government has not changed any laws  tony abbott  brought in to stop their boats............after moaning about it for years in opposition

Starmer we know is going to offer a amnesty  & say its reduced ...then watch the numbers boom 

Mike Peeler

I came across this whilst reading the online news and it sort of fits in with the opening post topic.

It doe not make for good reading from a safety point of view, it basically says the terror threat from certain groups appears to be on the rise. Be on your guard when out and about.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/politics/23091334/britain-faces-eight-attempted-terror-attacks-every-year/

Ebenezer Good

The invaders who've been put in an RAF camp in Essex have been warned by police to keep away from kids play parks and not to carry weapons when they go out on the prowl.😕 What a fucking mess it all is.😩

Blott

Quote from: Ebenezer Good on July 18, 2023, 08:48:59 PMThe invaders who've been put in an RAF camp in Essex have been warned by police to keep away from kids play parks and not to carry weapons when they go out on the prowl.😕 What a fucking mess it all is.😩
I have looked and looked for that info. Can you put your source up. A bloke I know doesn't count.

Ebenezer Good

Quote from: Blott on July 18, 2023, 08:54:19 PM
Quote from: Ebenezer Good on July 18, 2023, 08:48:59 PMThe invaders who've been put in an RAF camp in Essex have been warned by police to keep away from kids play parks and not to carry weapons when they go out on the prowl.😕 What a fucking mess it all is.😩
I have looked and looked for that info. Can you put your source up. A bloke I know doesn't count.
Read it in yesterday's daily mirror.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 18, 2023, 05:31:30 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 18, 2023, 05:29:33 PMI hate politics stuff but I agree with JT. It's out of control and they haven't a clue how to deal with it. The Rwanda thing Wasn't a bad idea but it won't get off the ground. Should change from Rwanda to the North Pole.

Whats Santa ever done to you???........

:rudi:  :rudi:  :rudi:  :rudi:

The cunt hasn't visited me in years

UTB

Gingerpig

Never forget blotto ...all are welcome !!!  ......but how many is enough?

Gonna destroy" My dad was a toolmaker" STARMER    because he is gonna try AMNESTY to go around it ?

At some point he has to say whats what

Blott

Quote from: Ebenezer Good on July 18, 2023, 09:13:41 PM
Quote from: Blott on July 18, 2023, 08:54:19 PM
Read it in yesterday's daily mirror.
that's ok then. They must have taken off the Web.