Melanie Sykes Has Tourette’s

Started by Mike Peeler, July 18, 2023, 08:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

Mel joins the Tourettes gang, with respect I find them very funny and can not help but piss myself when they go on one. I would struggle to hold it back in their company but certainly would not see it as taking the piss if someone laughs at them.

Him off big brother had me and our lass crying when he was on TV. Pete someone I could booze with him night and day for the buzz. And I would be buying.

She is well worth a shag is Mel, so few swear words would not deter me from taking her home. By all accounts,  she does and has always liked her cock. Again that doesn't make her a bad woman.  :thrapp:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/23085887/mel-sykes-tourettes-other-conditions/

Johnny Thunder

I'd smash her fuckin pasty right in.

:christian:

AtomicDog

You're f***ing kidding me? C**t, tw*t, p*ssflaps

How the big dog's c*ck did she c*nt, tw*t get that.
Up Dick's ar*se in America.
Have you got the F*ck, c*nting . . . Time?

Daft c*nt p*ssflap a*se Felcher
Where's me f**king dinner, t*at
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Johnny Thunder

Northallerton_Boro

Id make her swear alright

Fucking hell, is that it?

Mucky cow

fukyu

Self identified is not a medical diagnosis, just an excuse for swearing and being a cunt and I should know.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 18, 2023, 08:20:35 AMMel joins the Tourettes gang, with respect I find them very funny and can not help but piss myself when they go on one. I would struggle to hold it back in their company but certainly would not see it as taking the piss if someone laughs at them.

Him off big brother had me and our lass crying when he was on TV. Pete someone I could booze with him night and day for the buzz. And I would be buying.

She is well worth a shag is Mel, so few swear words would not deter me from taking her home. By all accounts,  she does and has always liked her cock. Again that doesn't make her a bad woman.  :thrapp:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/23085887/mel-sykes-tourettes-other-conditions/

Agree with that totally
You thought that Pete was funny, watch this:

I wouldn't take the p*ss out of them either, but this is comedy gold, the stuff they come out with. :rudi:
Lookout for the Lad with the Boro top on, on the bus

tunstall

She the splitty who used to do the Boddingtons adverts?

Buck.

fukyu

Quote from: AtomicDog on July 18, 2023, 10:56:09 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 18, 2023, 08:20:35 AMMel joins the Tourettes gang, with respect I find them very funny and can not help but piss myself when they go on one. I would struggle to hold it back in their company but certainly would not see it as taking the piss if someone laughs at them.

Agree with that totally

I wouldn't take the p*ss out of them either, but this is comedy gold, the stuff they come out with. :rudi:

This programme was made for cheap laughs, Keith Allen is a fucking gobshite wanker like his daughter the fake chav slag.

Northallerton_Boro

This

I also used to piss myself watching Undateables. Feel for them but they are also very funny

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on July 18, 2023, 10:16:23 AMSelf identified is not a medical diagnosis, just an excuse for swearing and being a cunt and I should know.
I knew.

Johnny Thunder

Mike Peeler

Quote from: fukyu on July 18, 2023, 11:02:13 AM

Agree with that totally

This programme was made for cheap laughs, Keith Allen is a fucking gobshite wanker like his daughter the fake chav slag.

That gave me a laugh, I would actually buck her me, she looks alright sometimes, but she will be dirty in the sack I will give her that and they won't be much she hasn't tried or doesn't know. So you will need to perform to impress to leave your footprint in her mind, unless you are like me and well hung. :rudi:

fukyu

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 18, 2023, 03:22:15 PM

Agree with that totally

That gave me a laugh, I would actually buck her me, she looks alright sometimes, but she will be dirty in the sack I will give her that and they won't be much she hasn't tried or doesn't know. So you will need to perform to impress to leave your footprint in her mind, unless you are like me and well hung. :rudi:
I reckon she's had it up the wrong un' more than once, you don't need to be well hung to come your muck and that's all that counts.

Nosmo-King

Does it mean she talks dirty or just swears a lot?!

BoroRedKen

The verbal Tourettes is funny. I had a pal with it and he recognised the laughs were with him not at him.

The tic version is not funny imho. Look at Lewis Capaldi at Glasto. That was so great to hear the crowd recognise what was happening and to take over for him.

There was a lad in Asda this morning shouting the odd noise. The looks the lad and his "carer" were getting was miserable to see. I high fived him and he giggled away!

I have a grandson who is disabled (Charge syndrome) and even though i do not see him i think about these situations for his mum and dad.
I think i would be "upsetting" a lot of nosey bar stewards if people were staring rather than asking what the condition is etc.

Johnny Thunder

Sorry boys, I've had to remove the youtube link to the video.
It is throwing up some strange errors in the error log.

Yes I know, fuckin censorship, nazi cunt etc.

:30's-Germany:  :30's-Germany:  :30's-Germany:  :30's-Germany:

:rudi:

Mike Peeler

Quote from: fukyu on July 18, 2023, 03:38:58 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 18, 2023, 03:22:15 PM

Agree with that totally

I reckon she's had it up the wrong un' more than once, you don't need to be well hung to come your muck and that's all that counts.

A good sharp reply lad, I like a lad that shoots from the hip :supremeleader:

AtomicDog

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 18, 2023, 05:53:33 PMSorry boys, I've had to remove the youtube link to the video.
It is throwing up some strange errors in the error log.

Yes I know, fuckin censorship, nazi cunt etc.
 :diego:  :pd:  :westy:

:30's-Germany:  :30's-Germany:  :30's-Germany:  :30's-Germany:

:rudi:

Johnny Thunder

BoroRedKen

A good sharp reply lad, I like a lad that shoots from the hip

Just a shame the bullet tends to land in his foot..........

Im only kidding Coulbs!
 :carrick4:

RiversideRifle

Buck 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
UTB

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 19, 2023, 03:19:20 PMA good sharp reply lad, I like a lad that shoots from the hip

Im only kidding Coulbs!

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 19, 2023, 03:26:17 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 19, 2023, 03:19:20 PMA good sharp reply lad, I like a lad that shoots from the hip

Im only kidding Coulbs!

Sex is always a two-way factor and you should always aim to please but he nailed it when he said it's all about getting your muck out when push comes to shove. He is not wrong

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 19, 2023, 03:26:17 PM

Im only kidding Coulbs!

Fucking quote spacker  :rudi:
UTB