Millwall game

Started by Smoggers51, July 17, 2023, 10:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoggers51

Tickets for the opening game are now on sale on MFC website.Looks like it's a Cat A game which means it's an eye watering £37 to sit in the block where I am.I'm lucky that I can afford the tickets but would like the club to have some ticket deals for games. Maybe pick certain games and cap at say £10 for adults and £5 for kids.Would help people out and achieve a better atmosphere in the ground.If the Boro could manage this then we could say we are a proper community club.We can but hope.

tunstall

Fucking ripping cunts

Pricing policy is shocking

Smoggers51

I'm in total agreement with you there tunstall👍

Mike Peeler

It's a business these days and it is a shame many are now priced out of the chance to go to games. When you think of the wages players pick up. The rest are underpaid and probably on 'basic type' wages for what they do and are worth to a football club.

Of course, the is money out there, are prime example is, I've heard shirt sales are ticking along nicely given the so-called backlash on price and design that often comes from the online punter.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Here we go again.......

Buy a season ticket on tick then dafcuns

But but - I work away and cant get to all the games - well buy one with some mates and share

:unbelievable:

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 17, 2023, 11:37:13 AMIt's a business these days and it is a shame many are now priced out of the chance to go to games. When you think of the wages players pick up. The rest are underpaid and probably on 'basic type' wages for what they do and are worth to a football club.

Of course, the is money out there, are prime example is, I've heard shirt sales are ticking along nicely given the so-called backlash on price and design that often comes from the online punter.

It looks like the subject of club 'wages' has raised its ugly head OTR and in other places.

Peeler giving you it before it breaks, ITK or just lucky.  :ponder:

I see Fred is quick to get the 'gloss' out already. Supporters forum must have been asleep that week or cutting cake :rav:

fukyu

As a gold card holder ( have I mentioned it before) I'd like to see our walk up prices closer to card prices, but it's the  other whinging cunt card holders that won't allow it.

Northallerton_Boro

Why the hell is Millwall Cat A?

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on July 18, 2023, 11:13:42 AMWhy the hell is Millwall Cat A?

First game of the season
Lots of new signings
Sun shining
Free beer (well not for everybody)

:alf:

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: fukyu on July 18, 2023, 10:58:25 AMAs a gold card holder ( have I mentioned it before)

I think you might have once or twice.

:rudi:

fukyu

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 18, 2023, 11:41:34 AM
Quote from: fukyu on July 18, 2023, 10:58:25 AMAs a gold card holder ( have I mentioned it before)

I think you might have once or twice.

:rudi:
Not this week. :morgan:

Johnny Thunder

tunstall

Do you use that line to impress the bewers?

RiversideRifle

Quote from: fukyu on July 18, 2023, 10:58:25 AMAs a gold card holder ( have I mentioned it before) I'd like to see our walk up prices closer to card prices, but it's the  other whinging cunt card holders that won't allow it.

There aren't many of us fukkers lad 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 too many Coulby is a cunts wanting cheap tickets lad
UTB

Northallerton_Boro

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on July 18, 2023, 11:36:35 AM
Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on July 18, 2023, 11:13:42 AMWhy the hell is Millwall Cat A?

First game of the season
Lots of new signings
Sun shining
Free beer (well not for everybody)

:alf:

Hoping its gonna be my son's first game. Had every intention of taking him to Norwich towards the end of last season until it got moved to 8pm.

Johnny Thunder

fukyu

Quote from: tunstall on July 18, 2023, 01:01:50 PMDo you use that line to impress the bewers?
No I show them my bank accounts and lob my cock out. :leo2:  :leo2:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on July 18, 2023, 02:26:01 PM
Quote from: tunstall on July 18, 2023, 01:01:50 PMDo you use that line to impress the bewers?
No I show them my bank accounts and lob my cock out. :leo2:  :leo2:
I can do neither of this, tiny cock and skint.

Johnny Thunder