Climate change, global warming etc. etc.

Started by Johnny Thunder, July 17, 2023, 08:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

Redsteel (Moderator)

Aye another fuckin scam we are paying for.

fukyu

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 17, 2023, 08:07:38 AMFuck press fear mongers.
As long as the minge is wearing less they say what they want. :love:  :thrapp:  :christian:

Mike Peeler

I'm not a 'climate fanatic' the is however something quite strange about 'todays era' type weather.

Back in the day is more predictable and seasonal. Snow winter, sun summer. Now you get some weird changes in the seasonal weather. Plus you might see snow in March for example but you don't see it / 2/3 feet deep in winter like you did back in the 70s/80s. So the is some carry-on out there, cause and solution I don't have a clue but do I worry about it, nah not really.

All the clever cunts out there might have something to say and know more than some of us but they also play to their own agenda the clever bastards, that's why I have no time for them half the time. That goes for a lot of folk in life who like to look down on the rest of us. Because we don't agree with them or might not be as educated as them

tonyangelino

The JSO cunts brought parts of London to a standstill today. As i've said before, everyone has a right to protest but surely it's illegal to walk down the middle of a main road. I'm sure if i decided to saunter down the middle of Linthorpe road i'd be dragged off by the 1st copper than seen me. I've never come across any of these fuckers but i know for certain if i was trying to get to hospital to see family or taking someone to hospital in an emergency i'd warn them that if they don't move then they will get hit by my car. Can you imagine having say your grandchild needing urgent medical care. I'd make sure they got to hospital then the coppers can do what the fuck they want.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: tonyangelino on July 17, 2023, 01:34:04 PMThe JSO cunts brought parts of London to a standstill today. As i've said before, everyone has a right to protest but surely it's illegal to walk down the middle of a main road. I'm sure if i decided to saunter down the middle of Linthorpe road i'd be dragged off by the 1st copper than seen me. I've never come across any of these fuckers but i know for certain if i was trying to get to hospital to see family or taking someone to hospital in an emergency i'd warn them that if they don't move then they will get hit by my car. Can you imagine having say your grandchild needing urgent medical care. I'd make sure they got to hospital then the coppers can do what the fuck they want.

When they first started, I seen a clip where they wouldn't get out of the way for an emergency vehicle  :unbelievable: not sure what happened. Surely that is breaking the law?

It's pretty clear that when the cops weren't dragging them off the streets and actually protecting them, that it's political. Cause as much chaos as possible, blame the government. The met police chief is a full lefty, and made it perfectly clear to Lee Anderson, that he wasn't going to do anything about it, even though it was pointed out to him he could.

tonyangelino

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on July 17, 2023, 03:35:14 PM
Quote from: tonyangelino on July 17, 2023, 01:34:04 PMThe JSO cunts brought parts of London to a standstill today. As i've said before, everyone has a right to protest but surely it's illegal to walk down the middle of a main road. I'm sure if i decided to saunter down the middle of Linthorpe road i'd be dragged off by the 1st copper than seen me. I've never come across any of these fuckers but i know for certain if i was trying to get to hospital to see family or taking someone to hospital in an emergency i'd warn them that if they don't move then they will get hit by my car. Can you imagine having say your grandchild needing urgent medical care. I'd make sure they got to hospital then the coppers can do what the fuck they want.

When they first started, I seen a clip where they wouldn't get out of the way for an emergency vehicle  :unbelievable: not sure what happened. Surely that is breaking the law?

It's pretty clear that when the cops weren't dragging them off the streets and actually protecting them, that it's political. Cause as much chaos as possible, blame the government. The met police chief is a full lefty, and made it perfectly clear to Lee Anderson, that he wasn't going to do anything about it, even though it was pointed out to him he could.

It must be illegal, i'm sure you can be fined for purposely obstructing an emergency vehicle on the road whist driving.

Ebenezer Good

It's certainly warming up like' I'm down to one jumper now and it's only July.😎🌞

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Ebenezer Good on July 18, 2023, 07:14:54 AMIt's certainly warming up like' I'm down to one jumper now and it's only July.😎🌞

OLDIE BUT GOLDIE!!

:ray:

Johnny Thunder

BoroRedKen

The high street up here is non-stop. Cars, Motorbikes and lorries.

They built a by-pass but forgot about the Tees Components factory and the old railway bridge that the lorries cannot get under so they cannot access the by-pass unless its via the high street!
Whats the chances of JSO slow walking down this high street?

Will they ever slow walk down Linny Road on a weekend slowing down Boro Taxis 1000's of diesel cars?

Saw a tweet yesterday of a JSO protestor on a train. Covered in tattoos, plastic sunglasses, mobile phone and wearing jeans.
No oil used at all in them products is there?

HYPOCRITES.......

BoroRedKen

All Tarquins and Poppy's. Mummy and Daddys cash. Pink haired and nose rings (yes! thats just the geezers!).

Do not see many POC in these protests do you???.....

TerryCochranesSocks

The nose ring is de rigueur amongst the protestors, whether it's the oil hypocrite wankers or the trans wrong 'uns.
Strikes me it help if we just shot everyone with a nose ring.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Blott

Did you know that dolphins prefer warmer water. But they are dying on mass. The Algea in the sea is blooming including the stuff that kills me and you.

The Algea is eaten by krill is eaten by whales and small fish that are eaten by bigger fish that are eaten by dolphins.

So dolphins don't die because the oceans are warmer but the Algea is growing at a ridiculous rate.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on July 18, 2023, 02:41:08 PMDid you know that dolphins prefer warmer water. But they are dying on mass. The Algea in the sea is blooming including the stuff that kills me and you.

The Algea is eaten by krill is eaten by whales and small fish that are eaten by bigger fish that are eaten by dolphins.

So dolphins don't die because the oceans are warmer but the Algea is growing at a ridiculous rate.

Did not know that and i found it quite interesting tbh. Would climate protestors say the Algae is growing because of climate change?

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 19, 2023, 07:26:02 AM
Quote from: Blott on July 18, 2023, 02:41:08 PMDid you know that dolphins prefer warmer water. But they are dying on mass. The Algea in the sea is blooming including the stuff that kills me and you.

Did not know that and i found it quite interesting tbh. Would climate protestors say the Algae is growing because of climate change?
yes. It was on the Earth 4 part documentary. 252 million years ago over a period of 2 million years 99% of life died. Volcanic eruptions and sulpher.

If I had my time again I would have chosen Geology instead of Business.

BoroRedKen

I will have to give that series a watch.

:bigjack

Johnny Thunder

tonyangelino

Quote from: Blott on July 19, 2023, 09:57:43 AM

yes. It was on the Earth 4 part documentary. 252 million years ago over a period of 2 million years 99% of life died. Volcanic eruptions and sulpher.

Is that the one on BBC with Chris Packham?

Blott

Quote from: tonyangelino on July 19, 2023, 02:37:30 PM
Quote from: Blott on July 19, 2023, 09:57:43 AM

Is that the one on BBC with Chris Packham?
yes. To be honest I had never heard of him but did recognise him.

tunstall

You never watched The Really Wild Show?

tonyangelino

Just watching the 1st ep. Hard to get your head round it when they talk in millions. Btw there's 5 episodes on iplayer.