Mens tennis final

Started by erimus74, July 16, 2023, 10:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Not a big Wimbledon fan these days, loved it back in the late 70's, early 80's, hardly watch it nowadays TBH but luckily I caught todays mens final, Alcaraz v Djokovic, some awesome tennis from both players, especially Carlos who played some unbelievable shots. Congratulations Alvaraz

A lovely touch from losing finalist Djokovic, after winning the 1st set then going on to lose the final then covered himself in glory with an emotional speech congratulating the champion & love to his own family

Nosmo-King

Can't stand Djokovic- although appreciate he is a fantastic player.Delighted with the result yesterday.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Russian sympathiser (with his Dad) so you can guess what I think of the cunt

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on July 17, 2023, 12:05:10 PMRussian sympathiser (with his Dad) so you can guess what I think of the cunt

:rudi:

Francks left peg

Quote from: erimus74 on July 16, 2023, 10:52:25 PMNot a big Wimbledon fan these days, loved it back in the late 70's, early 80's, hardly watch it nowadays TBH but luckily I caught todays mens final, Alcaraz v Djokovic, some awesome tennis from both players, especially Carlos who played some unbelievable shots. Congratulations Alvaraz

A lovely touch from losing finalist Djokovic, after winning the 1st set then going on to lose the final then covered himself in glory with an emotional speech congratulating the champion & love to his own family

I don't watch it anywhere near as much as I used to, but you are right Erimus, cracking game