Welcome to RR........

Started by Johnny Thunder, July 15, 2023, 06:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

Block 101, sant19uk, SillySausage and BoroBob.

Welcome to our cell.

:rudi:

Probably Rifes, Matty and a couple of spies.

:leo:

BoroRedKen

Block 101? Remember a Block 10? from OTR.

Silly Sausage im sure has tried before.

BoroBob. Hope its Trants!....

The rule on here is you MUST post as a newbie. Accounts are given 14 days to post or the system will boot the account (this only applies to new members).

Just join in. Speak your mind. Debates are encouraged. We dont have a list of rules. The main rule on RR is NO FAMILIES (inc wives, kids etc) are to be brought into debates as "point scorers".
Everybody knows what is "allowed" and what is not. Just remember you are all adults!

:bigjack

Gingerpig

Racists reported
Deviant reported
Spy reported
Check their hard drive ......reported

welcome  :ray:

Reidydog

tunstall

tunstall

One of them MUST be a bewer

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Redsteel (Moderator)

Welcome all. Now get posting some troll shit so I can hit the Red Button  :morgan:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 15, 2023, 06:56:17 AMBlock 101, sant19uk, SillySausage and BoroBob.

Welcome to our cell.

:rudi:

Probably Rifes, Matty and a couple of spies.

:leo:

Login logout  :rudi:
UTB

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 15, 2023, 07:12:36 AMBlock 101? Remember a Block 10? from OTR.

Silly Sausage im sure has tried before.

BoroBob. Hope its Trants!....

The rule on here is you MUST post as a newbie. Accounts are given 14 days to post or the system will boot the account (this only applies to new members).

Just join in. Speak your mind. Debates are encouraged. We dont have a list of rules. The main rule on RR is NO FAMILIES (inc wives, kids etc) are to be brought into debates as "point scorers".
Everybody knows what is "allowed" and what is not. Just remember you are all adults!

:bigjack

There are a couple that ring a bell like.

:cloughy:

erimus74

Welcome Block 101, sant19uk, SillySausage & BoroBob

Who & when was your 1st Boro game?

🙄

Gingerpig

2 of those names are familiar mind !!

Mike Peeler

I will give it one last go in welcoming new users, they never answer or reply back, or post. :rav:

Enough of my bitchness for now. Hello to all the new posters. It would be good to hear from you all

erimus74

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 15, 2023, 11:19:55 AMI will give it one last go in welcoming new users, they never answer or reply back, or post. :rav:

Enough of my bitchness for now. Hello to all the new posters. It would be good to hear from you all

Im sure you're the only one to answer my welcome new members posts regarding your 1st Boro game Mike

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

John Trebor

Quote from: erimus74 on July 15, 2023, 11:29:53 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 15, 2023, 11:19:55 AMI will give it one last go in welcoming new users, they never answer or reply back, or post. :rav:

Im sure you're the only one to answer my welcome new members posts regarding your 1st Boro game Mike

You never asked me 😡

John Trebor

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 15, 2023, 06:56:17 AMBlock 101, sant19uk, SillySausage and BoroBob.

From the BBC thread OTR...

bumface
Thursday at 10:32 PM
How many silly sausage threads do we need on here? Can we have a separate sub forum for all of this silly sausage stuff? It's doing my head in.

:ponder:

AtomicDog

Quote from: erimus74 on July 15, 2023, 11:29:53 AM

(Sorry Erimus)
🐾
🐾

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: John Trebor on July 15, 2023, 12:33:34 PM

bumface
How many silly sausage threads do we need on here? Can we have a separate sub forum for all of this silly sausage stuff? It's doing my head in.

Is there someone on there called silly sausage like?

Johnny Thunder

AtomicDog

John Trebor

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 15, 2023, 01:24:07 PM
Quote from: John Trebor on July 15, 2023, 12:33:34 PM

bumface

Is there someone on there called silly sausage like?
I don't think so, but it is one of bumface's hilarious catchphrases. I think he likes to use it when he suspects people from here are posting on there.

Gingerpig

he wants to grow up, about as funny as anthrax

TommyDickfingers

Welcome

This forum is for everyone, even for nosey non posting fuckers

14 days boys