Knife/Machette Attack

Started by Mike Peeler, July 14, 2023, 09:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

The is one thing settling a score with a 'tool' and the is another thing getting the wrong man when tooled up.

I will say this about the youth of today some of them might be viewed as cowards but in same breath, they are nutcases and dangerous the way they are going about things with off-road bikes and tools at the forefront of street crime etc.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23048850/schoolboy-stabbed-ninja-sword-mistaken-identity/

Johnny Thunder

That is awful. Innocent 16 year old kid fuckin butchered.

Life for them two cunts just doesn't cover it.

Northallerton_Boro

Evil horrible bastards

Ravishing Rick Rude

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 14, 2023, 09:04:51 AMThe is one thing settling a score with a 'tool' and the is another thing getting the wrong man when tooled up.

I will say this about the youth of today some of them might be viewed as cowards but in same breath, they are nutcases and dangerous the way they are going about things with off-road bikes and tools at the forefront of street crime etc.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23048850/schoolboy-stabbed-ninja-sword-mistaken-identity/

Youths today are fucking scum. The day that disciplining your child was taken out of the hands of a parent, was the day that everything became lawless and fucked up.

Just another victory for the woke society.

My mam smacked the shit out of me in front of my friends when she caught me swearing aged 7. It absolutely did me no harm and I didn't swear near the house in a hurry.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude on July 14, 2023, 09:17:32 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 14, 2023, 09:04:51 AMThe is one thing settling a score with a 'tool' and the is another thing getting the wrong man when tooled up.

Youths today are fucking scum. The day that disciplining your child was taken out of the hands of a parent, was the day that everything became lawless and fucked up.

My mam smacked the shit out of me in front of my friends when she caught me swearing aged 7. It absolutely did me no harm and I didn't swear near the house in a hurry.

You are right and bang on the money, any form of discipline in many Today's children/youth is non-existent and the rest of us have to suffer through that.

Johnny Thunder

I got smacked off my parents. It was pretty much the done thing then.
I will be honest though, I was a bit of a twat. Turned out OK though.

On the flip side, Mrs.Thunder and myself never struck our two kids.
My daughter is just a lovely person. My son was like me. A twat.
They have both grown into cracking adults.

Basically, physical punishment is not necessary if they are brought up to standards and values.

Fuck me. I made a sensible post.

:carrick5:

:rudi:

BoroRedKen

Right shut RR down!

Johnny has gone full Mooner now!

What next? Lids coming back after finding God? Rik becoming a Buddhist??........

:alf:

Gboro64

We are now reeping the rewards of a liberal society

Mike Peeler

Very true Gibbo, the is an interesting debate OTR on cops killing dogs with plenty of do's and do not's, that kind of thing which is fair enough comments/different of opinions etc, and then in other news Hue Edwards of course gets a free go at your 17 yr old kids. Only in the world of OTR, I must point out.

It's just dawned on me The General is on the books/pay roll of the BBC and we all know Fred has close local links to the predatory organization, so that explains the flames getting dampened on the Edwards nonce-type scandal

teamboro

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 14, 2023, 11:05:21 AMI got smacked off my parents. It was pretty much the done thing then.
I will be honest though, I was a bit of a twat. Turned out OK though.

On the flip side, Mrs.Thunder and myself never struck our two kids.
My daughter is just a lovely person. My son was like me. A twat.
They have both grown into cracking adults.

Basically, physical punishment is not necessary if they are brought up to standards and values.

Fuck me. I made a sensible post.

:carrick5:

:rudi:
And not one mention of Bucking shame on you JT your bringing the standard's of the board down
:sid:  :sid:
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Blott

my dad never smacked me, my mam once. She always regretted it.

How does hitting someone teach them not to hit someone?

fukyu

Quote from: Blott on July 14, 2023, 01:30:36 PM

It's a deterrent, do wrong take the consequences, it gives you rules to follow as an adult.

Blott

Quote from: fukyu on July 14, 2023, 01:48:55 PM
Quote from: Blott on July 14, 2023, 01:30:36 PM

It's a deterrent, do wrong take the consequences, it gives you rules to follow as an adult.
I coped alright without the need to be hit.

I think people just like hitting children and it's always in temper. The adult having the temper.

What level of assault is acceptable, who agrees that level?. A good welt leaving bruising? A smack across the face? 10 of the best? 

How about a boxing glove,  no bruises then.

At what age can you  start ( 4 months ?) and stop hitting  (18 ?) children ?

I wonder if the lad who used the machete had been hit? If he did the deterrent never worked.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Tragic for the family. Life should mean life for crimes like this. The two pond life will be out in 10yrs max, and will no doubt be ready to continue their life of crime.

Ebenezer Good

The two cunts would be on the end of a bull rope if I had my way.

Northallerton_Boro

I'm 35 and when i was teenager living in Stockton the worst scenario was being set up on by a group of lads when on your own, you got a kicking but never any weapons whatsoever.

Fast forward not even that far and what started as the odd isolated knife incident is now almost a daily headline - Teesside has one of the worst rates as well for per head.

Problem is, gang culture is a trend, so many shows/films glamorise it. The gangs in London have made their way across the nation - kids having no interest in working a job for a living when they can push drugs and make money that way. One person carried a knife so the rest carry one just in case. Its no longer about fear the hardmen, a 6 stone spotty fucker is just as dangerous now when they carry a blade or similar.

Im glad im not a young lad going out like i used to.

Blott

The two lads who did it should be in prison for no less than 40 years

Steboro

Quote from: Blott on July 14, 2023, 04:35:40 PMThe two lads who did it should be in prison for no less than 40 years

The cunts should get full life imprisonment because it was premeditated and the fact they killed the wrong person.

Hope they rot.

Francks left peg

That's what I don't understand, totally innocent lad, walking home with a playstation controller, looking forward to playing on his console, murdered by scum (I'm not from fmttm lol) and they are given life with a minimum sentence. That's not life. Animals should be locked away for ever.