Martin payero

Started by RiversideRifle, July 13, 2023, 12:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiversideRifle

Back at the boro. Let's hope the lad gets brought into the fold 👍👍👍
UTB

Mike Peeler

Providing he wants to be here definitely worth a go in pre-season I will say that for now.

erimus74

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 13, 2023, 12:23:32 PMBack at the boro. Let's hope the lad gets brought into the fold 👍👍👍

Earlier than I expected rifles, fingers crossed for him next season & he flourishes under Carrick & Woodgate

Redsteel (Moderator)

It's an opportunity for the lad, and a chance to work under Carrick. If he has ambition to reach the next level, then he needs to focus on his football and get his homesickness shit put to bed. Surely the club can organise for a couple of his family to come with him.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: erimus74 on July 13, 2023, 12:38:55 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 13, 2023, 12:23:32 PMBack at the boro. Let's hope the lad gets brought into the fold 👍👍👍

Earlier than I expected rifles, fingers crossed for him next season & he flourishes under Carrick & Woodgate

Who better to work for than carrick for a midfielder
UTB

Mike Peeler

He had his bird with him last time out, so it was either her or him or both that could not settle if rumours are true. If I could predict the future I would say he probably sees his future back in his homeland of Argentina.

Nosmo-King

Hope Carrick can work his magic with him- there is a player there

Blott

Quote from: Nosmo-King on July 13, 2023, 01:20:01 PMHope Carrick can work his magic with him- there is a player there
f ING hell we agree on something.

Let's hope we are both right.